Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216344 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ogbright: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
bobowaja:

Login to your dashboard to view your address.

Thanks a million
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Chisco2212(m): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hi boss Bobowaja
During my registration in payoneer, i did not come across the "order card" option and i have finished my registration. Please sir, how do i order for my free payoneer mastercard now?.
Cc: Bobowaja
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by daudugodswill: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
please i need a fast answer from the op or anybody at all, please how can i open a female facebook account here in Nigeria without ban on the account for at least two to three weeks, please is it possible, kindly reply or are they sites one can buy facebook female account from, kindly reply please, thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
Chisco2212:
Hi boss Bobowaja
During my registration in payoneer, i did not come across the "order card" option and i have finished my registration. Please sir, how do i order for my free payoneer mastercard now?.
Cc: Bobowaja

Click on the card option section (where they wrote something like xxxx) and scroll down the page, you will see it. But make sure you go through the address and confirm they are all correct before hitting the confirm button.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
daudugodswill:
please i need a fast answer from the op or anybody at all, please how can i open a female facebook account here in Nigeria without ban on the account for at least two to three weeks, please is it possible, kindly reply or are they sites one can buy facebook female account from, kindly reply please, thanks

Using Nigerian ip or foreign ip?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 5:34am On Aug 10, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, Fiverr Withdrawals, BITCOIN with instant funding of Naira etc.

Minimum $100 and above..............................

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted for years... wink wink
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by tosinjay(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2017
Buying payoneer funds, please whatsapp on signature if you have
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Chisco2212(m): 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
bobowaja:

Click on the card option section (where they wrote something like xxxx) and scroll down the page, you will see it. But make sure you go through the address and confirm they are all correct before hitting the confirm button.
Thanks boss.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by daudugodswill: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
bobowaja:

Using Nigerian ip or foreign ip?

Using Foreign IP sir but sir in short anyone, even though its Nigerian, so far i would be getting foreign friends without ban, is it possible, kindly reply
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Chisco2212(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
bobowaja:

please boss, i can't seem to find where the card option is, i hv even used my phone and lappy but could not find it.
I need more information on how to get there or preferable a picture please.

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
daudugodswill:

Using Foreign IP sir but sir in short anyone, even though its Nigerian, so far i would be getting foreign friends without ban, is it possible, kindly reply

Just make sure you isp is not the type that do change ip address indiscriminately.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Chisco2212:

please boss, i can't seem to find where the card option is, i hv even used my phone and lappy but could not find it.
I need more information on how to get there or preferable a picture please.

According to that screenshot there are two things involved.
1. you have ordered for it already. Try to trace your address and look it up whether it had been delivered.

2. Maybe your account has not be approved yet. Click on the global payment service and scroll down the next page. If you can't find your acct details, that means your application has not be approved yet.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by daudugodswill: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
bobowaja:

Just make sure you isp is not the type that do change ip address indiscriminately.

Oga sir, do you have any female facebook account for sale
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
daudugodswill:

Oga sir, do you have any female facebook account for sale

No, I am using the it.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Chisco2212(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
bobowaja:

According to that screenshot there are two things involved.
1. you have ordered for it already. Try to trace your address and look it up whether it had been delivered.

2. Maybe your account has not be approved yet. Click on the global payment service and scroll down the next page. If you can't find your acct details, that means your application has not be approved yet.
1. I simply cannot remember clicking any "order card" during or after registration for myself and my friend. Also i have not received any email from payoneer telling me when when i will likely get the card i.e if i had ordered for the card.
2. My account has been approved boss, i have all the account information with me.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2017
Chisco2212:

1. I simply cannot remember clicking any "order card" during or after registration for myself and my friend. Also i have not received any email from payoneer telling me when when i will likely get the card i.e if i had ordered for the card.
2. My account has been approved boss, i have all the account information with me.

Then wait for the card at the address you dropped while registering.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by daudugodswill: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
bobowaja:

No, I am using the it.

Sir please what do you mean by "I am using the it", cant comprehend that
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2017
daudugodswill:

Sir please what do you mean by "I am using the it", cant comprehend that

Sorry typo error. I mean to say that I am using it. Good morning.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by daudugodswill: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
bobowaja:

Sorry typo error. I mean to say that I am using it. Good morning.

but can u help me open one if i pay
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
daudugodswill:

but can u help me open one if i pay

Contact me

clickbnkgod@gmail.com
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
I av been on clickbank now its more than 4yrs..@Bobowaja a BIG KUDOS to you for this Affiliate Marketing tutorial you have rendered so far.... Well done! And to everyone, i greet you all....
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Dhilariousdandy(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Goodnews!!!!!!

Clickbank just approved me after several times of trying..

A very good friend of mine shared this thread link to me after he followed the guidelines given here by the Bobowaje and other contributors and get approved instantly. I decided to follow the procedure too since it work swiftly for him, after following the guidelines and instructions on page 94 I was approved instantly.

Thank you so much Bobowaje and other contributors, I'm really very grateful for the love you have for us to create time out of your busy schedule to share what works for you..

Thank you very much man... More wisdom and more money to your bank account.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
Purphyguitarist:
I av been on clickbank now its more than 4yrs..@Bobowaja a BIG KUDOS to you for this Affiliate Marketing tutorial you have rendered so far.... Well done! And to everyone, i greet you all....

Thanks for the acknowledgement bro. Greeting to you too.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Boy2boy: 4:37am On Aug 14, 2017
How do I apply and get payoneer card in Nigeria
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2017
Boy2boy:
Is it advisable to add the phone no generated from fake name generator or my real number?

And do I add +44.. for UK or +234...for Nigeria?

Thanks
Either one. Clickbank don't verify phone number
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by KinzyeWriter(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Long time here - I have ditched the thread for a long time as well as the lesson I learnt here and that is really not good for me, nevertheless I think of getting back on it. Boss bobowaja a big gbosa for the job so far.

I shall message you very soon for the complete package so I can move on.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yinkeys(m): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

Hello

please i want to setup clickbank payment account ,

clickbank is asking for Sort Code 6 digit number. which bellow is my sort code

My Payoneer

Bank Name Community Federal Savings Bank
Routing (ABA)? 026073150
Account Number? 8114422283
Account Type CHECKING
Beneficiary Name

Hello
How did you get a US account number
Did Payoneer give you this , this year. When did you open this account.

@bobowaja I applied for a new Payoneer card today; I filled my Nigerian bank details for swift code & account number, awaiting processing already. I have a feeling I did something wrong. I got a Payoneer card and account January 2016 but I didn't use it. If I reactivate it now they'd take $60 and the card expires 01/2019. Back when I applied last year Payoneer gave US account number. Now I filled my Nigerian acct number and swift code for the new account; I hope I didn't do something wrong, like they might be limitations on the new account or something. What can I do ?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Long time here - I have ditched the thread for a long time as well as the lesson I learnt here and that is really not good for me, nevertheless I think of getting back on it. Boss bobowaja a big gbosa for the job so far.

I shall message you very soon for the complete package so I can move on.
Alright bro. I will be expecting.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
yinkeys:

Hello
How did you get a US account number
Did Payoneer give you this , this year. When did you open this account.

@bobowaja I applied for a new Payoneer card today; I filled my Nigerian bank details for swift code & account number, awaiting processing already. I have a feeling I did something wrong. I got a Payoneer card and account January 2016 but I didn't use it. If I reactivate it now they'd take $60 and the card expires 01/2019. Back when I applied last year Payoneer gave US account number. Now I filled my Nigerian acct number and swift code for the new account; I hope I didn't do something wrong, like they might be limitations on the new account or something. What can I do ?
Try to come more clearer, I don't seem to understand.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 5:50am On Aug 15, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, Fiverr Withdrawals, BITCOIN with instant funding of Naira etc.

Minimum $100 and above..............................

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted for years... wink wink
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by tosinjay(m): 7:48am On Aug 15, 2017
tosinjay:
Buying payoneer funds, please whatsapp on signature if you have
Still buying

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.