Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (215991 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by smiliyB(f): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hello everyone, Facebook frustrated my life and i had to rest small but I think it's time to bounce back...welldone@bobowaja I'm coming for the full package, I will email you asap.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
faheez:
I don't have access to my voters card, at my present location
Do you have your national identity card with you? if yes, pls do use it.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
smiliyB:
Hello everyone, Facebook frustrated my life and i had to rest small but I think it's time to bounce back...welldone@bobowaja I'm coming for the full package, I will email you asap.
It been a while madam. How are you doing?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by smiliyB(f): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
bobowaja:

It been a while madam. How are you doing?
I'm very well sir,thanks for your continuous update on the thread.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by teamb: 11:43am On Jan 21, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE.... INSTANT FUNDING https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by xamuelmax(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
pls an new to nairaland and i really want to try this affliate marketing stuff. My question is
1. how long does it take for payoneer to approve my account
2. am just 17 so i dont have national ID(though hoping to apply for one this week),no voters card, but my dad has a driver license can i use it to open the payonerr account.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
xamuelmax:
pls an new to nairaland and i really want to try this affliate marketing stuff. My question is
1. how long does it take for payoneer to approve my account
2. am just 17 so i dont have national ID(though hoping to apply for one this week),no voters card, but my dad has a driver license can i use it to open the payonerr account.

1. matters of minutes (in my own case)

2. you can make use of anyone your family details.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by xamuelmax(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
bobowaja:

1. matters of minutes (in my own case)
2. you can make use of anyone your family details.

ok thank
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by modath(f): 6:15am On Jan 24, 2018
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Occurstaem(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2018
bobowaja:
today is my birthday.
Happy birthday Sir. I wish you many years on earth in everlasting fulfilment in all your endeavours. Though it come in late, I realised it is better than not saying anything like that.
Thank you for the good work. May God bless you more.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by teamb: 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR/UPWORK AND PAYPAL FUND .......... INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
Occurstaem:
Happy birthday Sir. I wish you many years on earth in everlasting fulfilment in all your endeavours. Though it come in late, I realised it is better than not saying anything like that.
Thank you for the good work. May God bless you more.
Thanks baba
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by maigemuu: 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Guys, stop struggling on fiverr!

This is the link you need. I bought it and make cool monies without setting up a gig. I get buyers easily. This link was shared by a nairalander. Go check it out

www.arbitrageunderdog.xyz
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by teamb: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR/PAYPAL FUNDS ............INSTANT PAYMENT

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

1 Share

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Greatdesi(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
I can help you create a working Clickbank account with a working guide that'll guarantee earnings from Clickbank. Contact me through my signature.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Tongsman(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
bobowaja:

Thanks baba

Hello boss, its been a while here, Kudos to you for your selfless service here.
I discovered that all hoplinks generated for my Clickbank products promotion always failed to work, giving error as shown in the image, what could have caused this, and How do I restore this to normal. Awaiting your response sir. thanks.

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
Tongsman:

Hello boss, its been a while here, Kudos to you for your selfless service here.
I discovered that all hoplinks generated for my Clickbank products promotion always failed to work, giving error as shown in the image, what could have caused this, and How do I restore this to normal. Awaiting your response sir. thanks.
Your account has been blocked. either your IP keep changing or you used some of the details you use to open previous accounts.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Tongsman(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
bobowaja:

Your account has been blocked. either your IP keep changing or you used some of the details you use to open previous accounts.

i only have a single account. it may be that my IP changed. Can the account be revived, or I'll need to open a new account?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Tongsman:

i only have a single account. it may be that my IP changed. Can the account be revived, or I'll need to open a new account?
Create another account and be careful and don't use airtel network
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Tongsman:

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 03, 2018
bobowaja:

What do you fill as Payoneer BANK CITY on Clickbank? How do u get the bank city?

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nnaabros:

What do you fill as Payoneer BANK CITY on Clickbank? How do u get the bank city?
Go to your payoneer page to get the info you needed to fill in there sir
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Tongsman(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
bobowaja:

Okay.
I don't use airtel network at all.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
bobowaja:

Go to your payoneer page to get the info you needed to fill in there sir
You think I saw it and I'm still asking? There's no Bank City on my Payoneer bank account info Sir sad
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nnaabros:
You think I saw it and I'm still asking? There's no Bank City on my Payoneer bank account info Sir sad
It is very simple bro. copy the name of the bank to google. Every details of that bank will be displayed that is if payoneer doesn't provide it.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Gamelord007: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
try www.post4solution.com. Its a freelance job site that offers a 20 percent commission
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by sammorad(m): 1:33am On Feb 07, 2018
Gamelord007:
try www.post4solution.com. Its a freelance job site that offers a 20 percent commission

wahoo a Nigerian freelance site
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by sammorad(m): 2:11am On Feb 09, 2018
sammorad:

wahoo a Nigerian freelance site

People pls i need help with respect to how to i can receive payment via paypal.

I already opened a paypal account with which I make payment for goods, pls what do i need to do to be able to receive payment.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by nkhay(f): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
sammorad:

People pls i need help with respect to how to i can receive payment via paypal.

I already opened a paypal account with which I make payment for goods, pls what do i need to do to be able to receive payment.

Nigerian PayPal account does not receive payments - it's used to payment only.

You can only receive when you create South African PayPal account, US, Canada, Mozambique etc
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Demoney5050(m): 8:08am On Feb 12, 2018
I will give u ebooks teaching how to opened PayPal that send and received money and operated I Nigeria. check my signature for my whatapp number
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by stillmee(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
please has anyone been able to get the BANK CITY for First Century Bank?

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.