Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216576 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by pointstores(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2017
Repair and convert ur faulty fan ,ups,inverter to work 15hours..........30hours nigeria made solar fan in stock AFFORDABLE SOLAR SOLUTION FOR SMALL BUSSINESS, INDIVIDUALS,COMPANY AVAILABLE SMF BATTERY FOR GENERATOR,CAR,INVERTER,UPS,FAN,TRUCK WITH 6YEARS LIFE SPAN AVAILABLE inquiry 08166117634
https://solarvisionnija.com.ng/promotion-buy-and-get-free-gift/
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by lawrence35(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
CPA is a good way to start online, but very few people will perform does actions and you can get banned and your money will be gone, it happened to me. Just before i fit the minimum pay out, my account was closed for one yeye reason.... after months of working.

You can now Buy and sell ads in nigeria..... just and traffic to your website and sign up for [url]adnetwork.i.ng[/url] and you will be the one to set your pay yourself.

Make sure money monthly in nigeria legally.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Don't waste your time trying to cut corners with click bank. Check the link below to make life a lot easier and rewarding for you and your loved ones:
crystalized:
Good day everyone. Pls I'm new here. Just seeing this thread today. I'm interested in the Clickbank affiliate marketing and the CPA marketing because I've been hearing about them a long time ago.
Where should I start reading from ? Do you think I can still meet up since this thread started since January.
I already have a payoneer account and card but I've been unable to make money with it.
Pls help a Sister!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Codedboy95(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
hello guys.. i have for sale this accounts. peerfly, crackrevenue, adworkmedia ($30 inside ) and clickbank . send me a message on whatsapp 07013715550
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by gboyetade: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good evening all. Bring all your payoneer at 342/$ .

Instant cash. Escrow allowed.

O8O59391O54 or O9O6853301 (WhatsApp and calls).

https:///send?phone=+2348059391054
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 5:44am On Nov 12, 2017
what we do

We buy and sell Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, Perfectmoney, Amazon Gift Cards
We buy and sell Etherum (eth)

We buy and BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy/Sell Payoneer

Contact us for your tested and trusted exchange - https:///send?phone=00971555821385..

Contact us Today and Don't miss out
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by modath(f): 6:51am On Nov 12, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kennysympathy(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2017
vin12:
Thank you OP for this wonderful piece. I have successfully opened a verified clickbank account, a new facebook account and i have selected a product to promote. Thank you so much for your generousity. I patiently await your updates

Which browser did you make use of?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Fabuloski(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2017
hmmm
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2017
Happy Sunday here
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2017
How can I own a website and start making money from it.I'm currently unemployed and I need something to keep me occupied and also to make cash.My email:marktravis190@gmail.com.Your response will be highly appreciated .How much will everything cost me sir?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Tabbaz(m): 5:35am On Nov 20, 2017
Good day,
I have two new payoneer accounts. If you have fiverr or other online platforms that need my partnership with respect to payoneer account, buzz me up.
N/B- You need to have $100 or close to it in your account before we can partner
Other terms and conditions apply

Regards

first come first serve wink. Only one fiverr is allowed to attach to payoneer card
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Tabbaz(m): 5:58am On Nov 20, 2017
I buy all forms of Payoneer be it $ Euro, or pounds

My rate is sweet wink

O ye with heavy burden of payoneer fund. Come to me, my head can carry all grin
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Charmander: 2:53am On Nov 21, 2017
APPROVED AND VERIFIED CLICKBANK ACCOUNT

I have a clickbank account that I have no interest in operating again and I am letting it go for a small, cheap.token

Contact 08149505759 or askstephaniequestions@gmail.com smiley
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Emperorchix(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2017
TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE AS A NEWBIE, JOIN THIS THREAD. www.nairaland.com/4182515/guaranteed-way-make-money-online
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2017
J4JUVENTUS:
How can I own a website and start making money from it.I'm currently unemployed and I need something to keep me occupied and also to make cash.My email:marktravis190@gmail.com.Your response will be highly appreciated .How much will everything cost me sir?
See a good Web designers/developers. And then place an affiliate offers on it for a start.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bhaliz44(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
bobowaja:

Yes bro
thanks bro .finally created my clickbank account. thanks for your time God bless
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Tabbaz(m): 5:50am On Nov 26, 2017
payoneer needed like blood right now.

I don't discriminate, I buy all forms of payoneer; Pounds, eruo, and usd. I will buy naira payoneer if it's buyable

Trade with us with a peace of mind. Your fund is more secure with us than in your pocket
grin
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by coolshegs10(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
clickbnkgod:

So how far about it? If your account is approved you are safe. You know why? If you choose USA as your banking country due to your mistake but you didn't make the mistake of USA as your country of residence you can still edit your details later.

Bottom line don't make USA as your country of residence, if you have already done so ignore that account even if it was approved because you won't be able to withdraw your money due to tax id issues

Boss, what does the payment threshold means? I can see $100 there. Is that not too small? Na $10k be my monthly target o
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by phetto(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
damoore:
PeerFly CPA Account and MaxBounty Account For Sale. Contact me for Interests.
Check my signature for my contact. First come first Serve only.
I need both
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bazooka1: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
bobowaja:

See a good Web designers/developers. And then place an affiliate offers on it for a start.
Bros how do I request for payment on click bank? Is the funds automatically going to come into my account which have already been linked or do I have to initiate payment?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by boss01: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
coolshegs10:

Boss, what does the payment threshold means? I can see $100 there. Is that not too small? Na $10k be my monthly target o
boss your blood hey hot o, it's possible though.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2017
bazooka1:

Bros how do I request for payment on click bank? Is the funds automatically going to come into my account which have already been linked or do I have to initiate payment?
Set your threshold to 100 dollar provided you link your Payoneer account, the money will be forwarded.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2017
coolshegs10:

That is the least payment they can release. About the ten thousand $. I am feeling your spirit bro...... It is possible.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by coolshegs10(m): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2017
boss01:
boss your blood hey hot o, it's possible though.

LOL, is it too much? Abeg yarn me d appreciate price to put there รณ. But I'm dreaming big
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by coolshegs10(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2017
bobowaja:

That is the least payment they can release. About the ten thousand $. I am feeling your spirit bro...... It is possible.

Ook, so should I reduce it or increase it. U know there might be times u need money urgently but its not up to $100.
.what do u say sir?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bazooka1: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
bobowaja:

Set your threshold to 100 dollar provided you link your Payoneer account, the money will be forwarded.

Bro, I'm in a fix here oh... Just checked my bank details on click bank and it appears I had the bank location set at USA. I checked on page 2, you recommended using UK as bank location.
When I selected UK as bank location, the currency changed to GBP and Euro. Considering my payoneer acc is configured in dollars, what do I do now?
Please help me out

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bazooka1: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
bobowaja:

Secondly, could you help with the payoneer banking city? The column needs to be checked appropriately in the box
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
coolshegs10:

Ook, so should I reduce it or increase it. U know there might be times u need money urgently but its not up to $100.
.what do u say sir?
100 dollar is the least you can set it to.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
bazooka1:

Bro, I'm in a fix here oh... Just checked my bank details on click bank and it appears I had the bank location set at USA. I checked on page 2, you recommended using UK as bank location.
When I selected UK as bank location, the currency changed to GBP and Euro. Considering my payoneer acc is configured in dollars, what do I do now?
Please help me out
Banking country should be USA. That is why we are using Payoneer. Payoneer is supplying you with USA banking details no UK details.

In summary
Don't use USA as residential country and use USA and the banking country.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by shiffynaani(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
bobowaja:

Banking country should be USA. That is why we are using Payoneer. Payoneer is supplying you with USA banking details no UK details.

In summary
Don't use USA as residential country and use USA and the banking country.
Hello Op. Pls How Do I Direct Traffic To My Usa Facebook Account. I've Tried To Search The Threads But To No Avail. Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
shiffynaani:
Hello Op. Pls How Do I Direct Traffic To My Usa Facebook Account. I've Tried To Search The Threads But To No Avail. Thanks
Join groups and add friends either by mass adding (fast) or manual adding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.