Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (215686 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by megafem1: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
bobowaja:
UPDATED
Read from page 0 to page 33 , then page 94 to page 97 . They are the pages that contains vital information.

[b] DUE to the economic mess we are in, it will be better if all of us especially the youths can start earning in dollars. In view of this I will be introducing affiliate marketing to whoever cares to listen and practice it.

Affiliate network marketing is a kind of digital market where you collect products online and make sales on them, the amount of money you could make depends on the numbers of quantity of products you can sell.

In this tutorial class, I will be talking about ClickBank Affiliate Marketing strategies. Why? It is because ClickBank is he best of all and pays well, but there is a problem - clickbank does not accepts Nigerians though it is nothing to worry about because this tutorial will be talking about how to escape their wicked algorithm that bars Nigerians from accessing their platform.

THINGS TO KNOW IN THIS CLASS

1. You cant jump into clickbank you will soon jump out of it.

2. Clickbank registration models is now different from the normal easy ones as it used to be ( it is now hard to open, but don't worry this tutorial will make it easy ).

3. There are multiple and many products on clickbank which can get you confused in the long run if you are not careful

4. If you start your clickbank career with aweber or other autoresponder paid software you will end up frustrated.

5. There are simple tools which you can use to start up you clickbank career.

6. You can earn on clickbank with your phones not necessarily a Personal Computer though the later could be an added advantage

7. There is Money in the list, but there is nothing as good as a GOOD list.

RULES OF THE CLASS

1. Dont drop your email address here

2. No adverts on this page

MODIFIED

I can see that some people and some blogs have already been monetizing my brain work.

In view of this I will be introducing small packages to compensate my efforts.

Here are the list of products/services available for sale and their prices.

1. Complete package file = greatly reduced to 4k
2. Reddit software

TO ORDER FOR THE COMPLETE PACKAGE
Send message to

clickbnkgod@gmail.com
WhatsApp 08065393825

UPDATE LATER.......

I will upload some of the messages I received for encouragements
boss plz I have mail you about the fb part that was removed but u didn't reply me my email I'd megafemgroup@gmail.com.
please explain how to use Facebook to promote cb link n adding friends
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
megafem1:
boss plz I have mail you about the fb part that was removed but u didn't reply me my email I'd megafemgroup@gmail.com.
please explain how to use Facebook to promote cb link n adding friends
I told you to send a message to yorubarere@gmail.com
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by megafem1: 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
bobowaja:
boss I have message you

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by megafem1: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
bobowaja:
I don't y you are not seeing my mail
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by megafem1: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2018
bobowaja:
see prove
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by megafem1: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
bobowaja:
I have message u you're d one not replying
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
megafem1:
I have message u you're d one not replying
I am not seeing it.

OK message clickbnkgod@gmail.com
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by megafem1: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
bobowaja:
I am not seeing it.
OK message clickbnkgod@gmail.com
I have message u
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
megafem1:
I have message u
Have you seen it?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by megafem1: 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
bobowaja:
Have you seen it?
the one u send to me is on how to open cb account
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by megafem1: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
bobowaja:

Have you seen it?
boss na beg I day beg u . I have sent u message on ur email plz just send that Facebook part to my email megafemgroup@gmail.com or megafempro@gmail.com. plz
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
megafem1:
boss na beg I day beg u . I have sent u message on ur email plz just send that Facebook part to my email megafemgroup@gmail.com or megafempro@gmail.com. plz
I sent two links na
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by megafem1: 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
bobowaja:
I sent two links na
the send link is a video about Twitter not fb
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2018
megafem1:
the send link is a video about Twitter not fb
OK..... There are materials in there na.... Use file zipper to unzip them
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by megafem1: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
bobowaja:

OK..... There are materials in there na.... Use file zipper to unzip them
bro I saw 2 PDF in that 7z file the first one is about opening cb n d other one is psychology of sale
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by grandstar(m): 3:16am On Jun 05, 2018
bobowaja:
To obajoey and lizzycreations and others I say thank you all.

Because of what you guys are doing here and the amount of cooperation within you, I will be releasing my most valuable ebooks for free here. Which are

1. Creation of clickbank account with free vpn
2. Free for life Alternative to aweber and other autoresponders
3. Psychology of sales
4. Traffic from reddit
5. Ready made articles which you can edit for your marketing

And last but not the least; my major traffic secret (main one)

BUT I WILL CURSE WHOSOEVER WILL RESELL THOSE BOOKS, BECAUSE I WILL GIVE IT FOR FREE

Please send to businessaccords101 at gmail.com
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2018
bobowaja:
I sent two links na
Baba send me the Facebook part to my mail

equal2detask@gmail.com
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by emmysblog24(m): 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hit me up on what'sapp for your Clickbank account @ a give away price less than 2k. whatasapp 08078879490
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 9:17am On Jun 06, 2018
Bring all your fiverr/upwork/freelancer/Ogads/Godday withdrawals

Reliable and fast exchanger
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
M
Equal2DeTask:

Baba send me the Facebook part to my mail

equal2detask@gmail.com
Message me on clickbnkgod@gmail.com
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
megafem1:
I have message u
Message me now. I have traced the fb material
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
grandstar:

Please send to businessaccords101 at gmail.com
Message me now
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by masterz(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
@bobowaja.
Sent you a mail now to request for your materials.

Thanks in anticipation of your quick response.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by taxiappguy: 4:42am On Jun 07, 2018
You can make up to 200,000 on Uber every month, guaranteed.

Make money on Uber

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 Click below.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by teamb: 5:59am On Jun 07, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE.....
INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by megafem1: 7:10am On Jun 07, 2018
bobowaja:
ok boss
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by megafem1: 7:29am On Jun 07, 2018
bobowaja:

when I messaged u on ur mail it was still d same material that was sent to me
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:50am On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:50am On Jun 07, 2018
megafem1:
when I messaged u on ur mail it was still d same material that was sent to me
That is Facebook na bros..... Which one do you really want? Send the message to clickbnkgod@gmail.com not yorubarere@gmail.com
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by mbz101(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Bch,Skrill,Payoneer,Nettteller,Paypal and other digital money
Paxful.com trading account with 45+ feedbacks @50

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

I'm legitimate business. No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by iyke649(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2018
bobowaja:

That is Facebook na bros..... Which one do you really want? Send the message to clickbnkgod@gmail.com not yorubarere@gmail.com
Please may I know the bank city for first century bank?.Someone suggested Tennessee but i checked and found out it is a state, not a city. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
iyke649:
Please may I know the bank city for first century bank?.Someone suggested Tennessee but i checked and found out it is a state, not a city. Thanks in anticipation
I thought I saw your message in my inbox. So have you gotten it yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.