Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (216498 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
raulxviq:
Am not happy am seeing dis tread in 2018.
You are still not late to the party
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Godsent12(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
bobowaja:
Use epic browser
how can I dowmload it in my p.c
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by AmuEwu: 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
bobowaja:

You are still not late to the party

Boss please, I want to ask for a personal favour.

Please sir is there anyway I can contact you personally. Please I really want to learn about affiliate marketing. I followed this thread in the beginning, but couldn't make anything out of it.

I know you don't usually do this. But please I beg you to accept to contact me personally. Please I believe the best way I can learn affiliate marketing is through constant communication with you.

Please please sir, do me this favour I beg you. I know you might not want to drop your phone number here, so this is my WhatsApp number :
If you're not okay communicating with me on WhatsApp, please drop your email address.

Please sir help a brother
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2018
Godsent12:
how can I dowmload it in my p.c
Yes, it can be downloaded on a pc

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2018
AmuEwu:

Boss please, I want to ask for a personal favour.

Please sir is there anyway I can contact you personally. Please I really want to learn about affiliate marketing. I followed this thread in the beginning, but couldn't make anything out of it.

I know you don't usually do this. But please I beg you to accept to contact me personally. Please I believe the best way I can learn affiliate marketing is through constant communication with you.

Please please sir, do me this favour I beg you. I know you might not want to drop your phone number here, so this is my WhatsApp number :
If you're not okay communicating with me on WhatsApp, please drop your email address.

Please sir help a brother
I have contacted you..... U can edit your contact to avoid spamming.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Folayinka: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2018
Kindly advice pls, I opened a Clickbank account sometimes last year but did not use it. I tried login in but forgot login details and was denied access. After a while, I was able to remember my login details. I successfully reset my password through the links sent to my email address by clickbank. Ever since, whenever I want to login, I do receive a message saying "Your login attempt was not successful, try again". Pls what does that mean and what can I do? Meanwhile, I have tried different browsers and also clear browsing history and cache yet, no solution. Thank you. @ bobowaja and all.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2018
Folayinka:
Kindly advice pls, I opened a Clickbank account sometimes last year but did not use it. I tried login in but forgot login details and was denied access. After a while, I was able to remember my login details. I successfully reset my password through the links sent to my email address by clickbank. Ever since, whenever I want to login, I do receive a message saying "Your login attempt was not successful, try again". Pls what does that mean and what can I do? Meanwhile, I have tried different browsers and also clear browsing history and cache yet, no solution. Thank you. @ bobowaja and all.
Message me on whatsapp 08065393825
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Happy weekend here friends.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by anneboleyn(f): 5:39am On Oct 02, 2018
@bobowaja please I am newly came across this thread, and I'm willing to take action on it , have been job hunting and have become tired of seeing no results . please sir, I've been through the first part of the thread and understand how to open clickbank payoneer and the foreign Facebook account, but where I'll be needing your help is where I can find quality convertible trafficking, and whether there is any place you can recommend for me to buy an email list. As well as the summary of setting up gmail autoresponder. Please please please do help me out here and reply me
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
anneboleyn:
@bobowaja please I am newly came across this thread, and I'm willing to take action on it , have been job hunting and have become tired of seeing no results . please sir, I've been through the first part of the thread and understand how to open clickbank payoneer and the foreign Facebook account, but where I'll be needing your help is where I can find quality convertible trafficking, and whether there is any place you can recommend for me to buy an email list. As well as the summary of setting up gmail autoresponder. Please please please do help me out here and reply me

Are you the one chatting with me now?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by anneboleyn(f): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
Yes I'm the one chatting you up
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by teamb: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL FUND@YOUR RATE..
.... INSTANT FUNDING

STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL FUND@YOUR RATE.
..... INSTANT FUNDING

STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL FUND@YOUR RATE....
.. INSTANT FUNDING

STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL FUND@YOUR RATE...
... INSTANT FUNDING

STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL FUND@YOUR RATE...
... INSTANT FUNDING

STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL FUND@YOUR RATE
...... INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2018
I wish everyone here a nice weekend.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by FNG3: 2:37am On Oct 24, 2018
wow, where was I all this time. how come I'm just seeing this thread now.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kingovie12(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2018
How come I have on nairaland all this while abd am just seeing this.. ohhh noooo cry
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Dopefiend(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2018
bobowaja:
I wish everyone here a nice weekend.

Very nice OP. Is there any rule to buying targeted email addresses to market one’s affiliate links?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2018
Dopefiend:

Very nice OP. Is there any rule to buying targeted email addresses to market one’s affiliate links?
You are welcome.
I just created this thread this morning. You can follow it and I will show how to get targeted emails anytime you want it and how to send them promotional messages.

https://www.nairaland.com/4812464/best-facebook-software-tricks-marketing

1 Like

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Dopefiend(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2018
bobowaja:

You are welcome.
I just created this thread this morning. You can follow it and I will show how to get targeted emails anytime you want it and how to send them promotional messages.

Many thanks. I’m following already!

However, the question I asked is “can i buy targeted emails from say fiverr and market my affiliate links to them?”
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Clone2020(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Fiverr PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

1st withdrawal $100 and above, any amount afterwards

All transactions are done within minutes

Whatsapp link
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2018
Good evening here
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2018
ujoh11:

Hello,

You can also earn good daily living incomes from this great company http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php where you can make another source of incomes from the comfort of your home without trading risk.

This how this company work, You buy your virta stock from this modern company when the price value of a virta stock is low or drop and sell when the price value of a virta stock rise up to make your instant profit with them.

This modern company does not involve risk trading where traders need to trade with either to loss or gain.

All you do is to sell your virta stock and make your instant profits.

I make good daily incomes from this company platform as my extra source of incomes to my bitcoin wallet. every day.

Visit and register with the company here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php to see how great this company platform work.
Stop spamming here Pls
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by aghr(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
Oh no guys... Why am I not lucky!!! Why am I just seeing this today Can somebody help... Am I too late?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
nice
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by sammirano: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
bobowaja:

You are welcome.

Op. Good job. Pls many of your previous posts have been deleted how can I access tge info? Thanks
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Thebeacon(m): 1:04am On Dec 16, 2018
Good day Op, I need assistance registering on Clickbank Can anyone help?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Wealthfit: 7:42am On Dec 16, 2018
Thebeacon:
Good day Op, I need assistance registering on Clickbank
Can anyone help?
Yes... I can assist you.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2018
aghr:
Oh no guys... Why am I not lucky!!! Why am I just seeing this today Can somebody help... Am I too late?
You re not too late

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (130) (Reply)

ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.