Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Apology To Nigerian Men! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology To Nigerian Men! (2291 Views)

Apology For Unnecessary Downtime / Insult Or Genuine Apology? / Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apology To Nigerian Men! by Beey(f): 4:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Hi all, Trust the year 2017 has been kind to you.So this is in regards to a thread I posted sometime back "Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! It's been brought to my attention that some people found the thread to be offensive.Being a Kenyan myself, I used to go crazy defending my country almost on a daily basis, as a thread that's meant to tarnish the image of my country, would be posted on Nairaland.It's quite annoying to see all the lies, stereotypes and just bad news meant to make we Kenyans look bad making front page on NL. With that said, am referring to my old thread that I previously mentioned.I feel that I am no better than those who post bad news about Kenya because I did the same.I generalized all Nigerian men and put them in one basket of "bad eggs". One francdec4 referred to that thread today and concluded that I have " a deep rooted hatred" , for Nigerian men which is not true.I have judged people prematurely and today I had to also walk in those very shoes and now I understand.I make no excuse because feelings were hurt, but ask anyone who might have felt offended to kindly forgive me.Sometimes, when you've not walked in someone's shoes, you cannot understand the ups and downs of their journey.Meaning you can't understand why they do the things they do.But also, some are meant for entertainment which ends up not going so well. I think that I've met some very nice guys here on Nairaland and they are indeed wonderful people and have made friends.I have no control over your response whether you choose to forgive or communicate or comment,but I am not too proud to ask for forgiveness from anyone that might have been offended by that particular post or any other thing I might have said even on a different thread. Please forgive me! Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by ZirdoRoray(m): 5:08am On Mar 31, 2017
Apology accepted but honestly you didn't need to do this. Even our Nigerian ladies won't do this. Next time don't take any bashing online serious because generally Africans are verbally aggressive. It seems you some good morals.

1 Like

Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 31, 2017
On behalf of Buhari, I accept your apologies in good faith and would hold it until his fan-club members arrive to receive it.

Ubarikiwe!

Lalasticlala abeg help catapult this to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by sleeknick: 5:35am On Mar 31, 2017
angry u

3 Likes

Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by femi4: 6:05am On Mar 31, 2017
Beey:
Hi all, Trust the year 2017 has been kind to you.So this is in regards to a thread I posted sometime back "Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! It's been brought to my attention that some people found the thread to be offensive.Being a Kenyan myself, I used to go crazy defending my country almost on a daily basis, as a thread that's meant to tarnish the image of my country, would be posted on Nairaland.It's quite annoying to see all the lies, stereotypes and just bad news meant to make we Kenyans look bad making front page on NL. With that said, am referring to my old thread that I previously mentioned.I feel that I am no better than those who post bad news about Kenya because I did the same.I generalized all Nigerian men and put them in one basket of "bad eggs". Someone whose user name I choose to withhold,referred to that thread today and concluded that I have a " a deep rooted hatred" , for Nigerian men which is not true.I have pre-judged and today I had to also walk in those very shoes and now I understand.I make no excuse because feelings were hurt, but ask anyone who might have felt offended to kindly forgive me.Sometimes, when you've not walked in someone's shoes, you cannot understand the ups and downs of their journey.Meaning you can't understand why they do the things they do.I think that I've met some very nice guys here on Nairaland and they are indeed wonderful people.I have not control over your response whether you choose to forgive or communicate or comment,but I am not too proud to ask for forgiveness from anyone that might have been offended by that particular post or any other thing I might have said even on a different thread. Please forgive me! Thanks.
Woman! Your sins are forgiven....Apology accepted..... Go and sin no more!

2 Likes

Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by Beey(f): 6:21am On Mar 31, 2017
femi4:
Woman! Your sins are forgiven....Apology accepted..... Go and sin no more!
Thanks.
Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by Beey(f): 6:22am On Mar 31, 2017
unclezuma:
On behalf of Buhari, I accept your apologies in good faith and would hold it until his fan-club members arrive to receive it.

Ubarikiwe!

Lalasticlala abeg help catapult this to the front page.
Thanks
Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by Beey(f): 6:22am On Mar 31, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
Apology accepted but honestly you didn't need to do this. Even our Nigerian ladies won't do this. Next time don't take any bashing online serious because generally Africans are verbally aggressive. It seems you some good morals.
Thanks
Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by ZirdoRoray(m): 7:17am On Mar 31, 2017
Beey:
Thanks
you are welcomed
Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by babyfaceafrica: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Not accepted!!!!!
Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2017
The gods are angry

1 Like

Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by Jbond(m): 2:31am On Apr 03, 2017
Lokatew.
Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by francdec4(m): 6:44am On Apr 03, 2017
My respect.

1 Like

Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by Beey(f): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
francdec4:
My respect.
Thanks.
Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by dopedan(m): 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
No wonder. Nigerian girl cannot write this kind of thing they are not that jobbless cool Bleep
Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 11, 2017
Beey:
Hi all, Trust the year 2017 has been kind to you.So this is in regards to a thread I posted sometime back "Avoid Nigerian Men Like A Plague! It's been brought to my attention that some people found the thread to be offensive.Being a Kenyan myself, I used to go crazy defending my country almost on a daily basis, as a thread that's meant to tarnish the image of my country, would be posted on Nairaland.It's quite annoying to see all the lies, stereotypes and just bad news meant to make we Kenyans look bad making front page on NL. With that said, am referring to my old thread that I previously mentioned.I feel that I am no better than those who post bad news about Kenya because I did the same.I generalized all Nigerian men and put them in one basket of "bad eggs". One francdec4 referred to that thread today and concluded that I have " a deep rooted hatred" , for Nigerian men which is not true.I have judged people prematurely and today I had to also walk in those very shoes and now I understand.I make no excuse because feelings were hurt, but ask anyone who might have felt offended to kindly forgive me.Sometimes, when you've not walked in someone's shoes, you cannot understand the ups and downs of their journey.Meaning you can't understand why they do the things they do.But also, some are meant for entertainment which ends up not going so well. I think that I've met some very nice guys here on Nairaland and they are indeed wonderful people and have made friends.I have no control over your response whether you choose to forgive or communicate or comment,but I am not too proud to ask for forgiveness from anyone that might have been offended by that particular post or any other thing I might have said even on a different thread. Please forgive me! Thanks.

funny enough the views on Nairaland doesn't represent how Nigerians view Kenyans trust me.If there's any country near Nigeria in terms of atittude, intelligence and stuvs it's Kenya, dont take social media too seriously, many of us like an appreciate Kenyan women and men alike... i dnt stop short of seeing yu guys as intelligent and have that same spark Nigeria has, so ignore social media posts pls..
Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by Beey(f): 2:12am On Apr 11, 2017
amiablesystems:

funny enough the views on Nairaland doesn't represent how Nigerians view Kenyans trust me.If there's any country near Nigeria in terms of atittude, intelligence and stuvs it's Kenya, dont take social media too seriously, many of us like an appreciate Kenyan women and men alike... i dnt stop short of seeing yu guys as intelligent and have that same spark Nigeria has, so ignore social media posts pls..
LOL, I have said it before that the reasons Nigerians post so much about Kenya, is because they secretly admire us.But, I recently issued an apology.You can check it from my recent post.
Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by Arsenalholic1: 10:27am On May 02, 2017

I was going to pass on this thread without commenting, until I saw this comment. You're very correct.

I am a freelancer and I have seen a lot of job posts from Yankee guys looking for writers from Africa but with a BIG caveat: ONLY from Nigeria and Kenya. It made me realize there's something special about Kenyans.

@ Beey: Your assumption that Nigerians write bad about Kenya because they admire you guys isn't correct. Nigerians do not have firsthand info to news from Kenya. A lot of you folks from East Africa, South Africa and even our Western Africa neighbours have firsthand info to daily Nigerian news because of Nairaland.

With our ways of interacting on this forum, a lot of you have come to deeply understand almost everything about Nigerians way of life even without visiting.

Nigerians do not have such a luxury. So only news which go viral (most of which are weird) are posted here. Until Nigerians leave here and actually start saying good things about Kenya, people's judgement of Kenya will mostly be what they read here.

A few days ago, a thread displaying the beauty of Kenya hit the FP and you'll generally agree that a lot of misconceptions were corrected. So that's what it is.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by Amoto94(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Peabody luk@ew
Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by tk4rd: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2017
It still didn't change the fact that Kenya and sex-related bad-news are like Zuma's 5-&-6

1 Like

Re: Apology To Nigerian Men! by Jesuspikin8: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
Beey:
Damnnnn

(1) (Reply)

Best Site To Visit For Your News And Entertainment Www.luckynewsinfo.com / High Homelessness In The USA / Download Game: Carx Drift Racing V1.10.0 Mod.apk +obb Data File(unlimited Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.