Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga (1568 Views)

Apology For Unnecessary Downtime / Insult Or Genuine Apology? / Apology To Nigerian Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
Apologies:

Hi Sleekyshuga, kindly accept my apologies based on our quarrels last year. It's obvious provocation prompted me to dent your image.

I actually dated Sleekyshuga under the pretence of been single which after she knew, she ended the relationship, and I threatened her out of anger.

I called her a prostitue out of anger.

I said she deceives guys online out of anger.

I said she made her ex boyfriend go to jail out of anger.

I also said she lies out of anger too.

I fully understand the implications of my actions hence the reason for this public apology. Her silence on this matter shows her level of maturity.

Sleekyshuga, I know my apology cannot pay for the social, emotional, physical and psychological traumas thst you have been through. I pray that you find it in your heart to forgive me.

Henceforth, anyone who attacks her as regards my mistakes above has his/herself to blame.

The Nigerian Police
Divisional Headquarters
Chola, Rivers State.

Cc: Dominique, shugakay, Truckpusher, Vivly, Jaybee3, lavada, Teespice, skarlett, llaykorn, paperlace, misspicy,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by falconey(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
OK, I hope she forgives you but we don't really need those detailed distress you caused her.
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by ouzo1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
U said all those things and she didn't poison you??....she get mind o
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by BitchSlayer101: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by Pinkiwinki(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
when i think of how male folks insulted her and kept bullying her here everyday then op i honestly think the thunder that will fire you is undergoing strike to destroy training in heaven....
I'm a witness to how guys keep calling her a whooore even in front page...
haba and to think that she is innocent...
op so you expect forgiveness after keeping quite for up to a year?

YOU ARE SIMPLY WICKED AND YOUR REWARD WILL SURELY COME..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by Pinkiwinki(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
lalasticlala i think this topic should be moved back to romance session... its like rocktation is not aware of how this Lady was bullied by guys here.... she deserves an apology... cc lalasticlala rocktation.

1 Like

Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by Khutie: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2016
Love is painful! Niggur yhu fvck up last last
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by ClassCaptain(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2016
Interesting
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by misspicy(f): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2016
omojoshy:
Apologies:

Hi Sleekyshuga, kindly accept my apologies based on our quarrels last year. It's obvious provocation prompted me to dent your image.

I actually dated Sleekyshuga under the pretence of been single which after she knew, she ended the relationship, and I threatened her out of anger.

I fully understand the implications of my actions hence the reason for this public apology. Her silence on this matter shows her level of maturity.

Sleekyshuga, I know my apology cannot pay for the social, emotional, physical and psychological traumas thst you have been through. I pray that you find it in your heart to forgive me.

Henceforth, anyone who attacks her as regards my mistakes above has his/herself to blame.

The Nigerian Police
Divisional Headquarters
Chola, Rivers State.

Cc: Dominique, shugakay, Truckpusher, Vivly, Jaybee3, lavada, Teespice, skarlett, llaykorn, paperlace, misspicy,
Danbrowndmf,Laveda,Tsom,Ftbomb etc etc
shocked shocked shocked

SO YOU ARE MARRIED AND DECIEVED HER FOR THREE GOOD YEARS,AND WHEN SHE FOUND OUT THE RELATIONSHIP WAS ALL A DECEIT YOU DECIDED TO SHOW THE YORUBA DEMON IN YOU BY BLACKMAILING AND TARNISHING HER IMAGE BECAUSE YOU ARE AWARE THAT SHE A RESPECTED FIGURE ON NAIRALAND.

you are the true definition of DEVIL,what did that lady ever do to you JOSHUA,that she decided to give your children a chance for you to care for them? or your wife a chance for her to enjoy her marriage?

You still was not as satisfied with all the damage you did to her since last year,you continued bullying her till this year,JOSHUA DO YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE OR FEAR OF GOD IN YOU? did you forget all your children are girls?

You were still bragging at the police station until you spent a night behind cell.
This is injustice on the girl child.

Only God can forgive you,Sleekyshuga will leave it all to him,I only pray KARMA doesn't visit you when you least expect it

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2016
This thread is pointless
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by missKiffy(f): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2016
Things girls suffer in the hands of guys ehn, can be so painful
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by sinaj(f): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2016
Love sha

Smh!
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by adaksbullet: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2016
Ah op if am coursed u noun ppls we sayed am wicked angry well, I we say all u do too mine selekesugar bebi we hapuned too u 12 x 100 amen! angry angry angry

Are u no whot u are made her go thru? undecided

Shai angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2016
Edited
Police don teach somebody lesson lol

Some men are just wicked. Only a wicked man will chose to blackmail and ridicule a lady he's had affair with in the past. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2016

Dreams and living life like rappers do
Back when condom wrappers wasn't cool
I _fucked sherrane and went to tell my bros
The nut sherrane had let it burn come on
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by misspicy(f): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This shiit's been swept under the carpet long time ago. Why bring it up here again? I feel this is so not necessary #MyOpinion
Well, all the best
How has it been swept under the carpet? when some non entities were still bullying the innocent lady till this year and Joshua was edging them on? even after sugar kept mute about it all?

It just started undecided
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2016
misspicy:

How has it been swept under the carpet? when some non entities were still bullying the innocent lady till this year and Joshua was edging them on? even after sugar kept mute about it all?

It just started undecided
just read everything. Edit my post out
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by misspicy(f): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Rocktation weldone o,you are earning your pay,you will tell me if it was on dating and meeting zone omojoshy embarrassed sleeky for something she did not do undecided
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by misspicy(f): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
just read everything. Edit my post out
undecided
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by Laveda(f): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
I could remember everything shuga went through cause of all these, I've realized some guys are just wicked and heartless.

The lenght at which people go to rubbish the image of that girl they once dated.
Your balls should be roasted, you and your kinda guys.

3 Likes

Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by Smellymouth: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
Some people go just come online, spew trash and log out..

Lol.. You wee just wake up one day and Nigerian Army go come carry you go barracks...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Edited
Police don teach somebody lesson lol

Some men are just wicked. Only a wicked man will chose to blackmail and ridicule a lady he's had affair with in the past. Smh
Exactly
This apology can only come avout from police involvement
I think Seun and co. dont fully understand the wahala brought about by bullies.
One day someone will turn up dead then people will understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by Smellymouth: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Exactly
This apology can only come avout from police involvement
I think Seun and co. dont fully understand the wahala brought about by bullies.
One day someone will turn up dead then people will understand

Well said bro.. Well said. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by Ndifereke: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
Misspicy, you don't need to embolden and enlargen your post so everyone can strain their eyes to read what you had to say. We all have eyes and can read very well. Reduce the font of your post.

3 Likes

Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by dominique(f): 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Laveda:
I could remember everything shuga went through cause of all these, I've realized some guys are just wicked and heartless.

The lenght at which people go to rubbish the image of that girl they once dated.
Your balls should be roasted, you and your kinda guys.

I remember how he kept spamming everybody's mentions, exposing private chats and threatening to expose her nudes. Some people don't have an ounce of shame. I feel nothing but pity for his wife and children

2 Likes

Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by zicoraads: 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
Some people go just come online, spew trash and log out..

Lol.. You wee just wake up one day and Nigerian Army go come carry you go barracks...
The last part is what I keep telling some people here. People always think it's a faceless forum, hence, they can do anything.

Not just barracks, even 'Yellow House'.

Cc: Cocoberry

2 Likes

Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by Ndifereke: 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dominique.nique/Rock.tation (or whoever it's that moved it here), since the said slandering of her name took place in the Romance section, it's only right you leave the thread there too so the whole Nairalanders can see the vindication of someone that's formerly vilified. Please move it back.

Edited: it's been moved back.
Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by Laveda(f): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
dominique:

I remember how he kept spamming everybody's mentions, exposing private chats and threatening to expose her nudes. Some people don't have an ounce of shame. I feel nothing but pity for his wife and children

He even uploaded nude pictures, claiming its sleekyshuga's own.. And here he is apologising, what for?
I want him to have a taste of this someday, I want him to feel the pains she went through, I know one day, it will definitely happen..

Humans with no conscience.

3 Likes

Re: Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga by Kisame: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
omojoshy:
Apologies:
The Nigerian Police
Divisional Headquarters
Chola, Rivers State.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 To Be The First Foldable Phone In The World Come 2018 / Cows Farming Is Very Lucrative / Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.