Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Why I Love TBOSS - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why I Love TBOSS (546 Views)

Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love TBOSS by Victorakats(m): 7:20am On Mar 31, 2017
I was watching bbnaija with indifference and I never had any favorite housemate for any particular reason.

When the kemen issue popped out, I felt that many concluded and judged without even giving a fair hearing on TBOSS which in itself wasn't kind at all.

Then one morning I saw the manner and way in which Bisola crushed and insulted TBOSS for what was apparently a harmless enquiry. I was somehow shocked and worried that Bisola could be hard and inhuman to someone else for no just cause.

From then onwards I noticed that there was this hatred in the house particularly against TBOSS, and that was enough for me to give her all my votes at all times.

You may argue that she's manipulative, arrogant, and a spoilt brat but I learnt a whole lot from her attitude.

There's a whole difference between humility and ass-licking, and nobody should be reduced to an ass-licker simply because others feel that they're superior than others.

We are the final judges here and no housemate in the house has any right or audacity whatsoever to feel that he or she is better than the other, or that he or she can do anything or say anything.

If we are talking about talented participants, the best talents have already been evicted which are TTT and Bassey.

If we are talking about good attitude, Debbie-Rise is the best of all participants.

Coming from the streets doesn't make one humble, humility is a function of your personal relationship with others and your personal perception of others, Efe doesn't really fit into the humble pie.

And as for Bisola, I have to be frank, she's got a repulsive attitude especially when she goes about attacking other housemates as though they are her children or something.

As for Balley, he's only a kid riding on the emotions and favour of others. He's got no talent, not attitude, no personality, and no particular attributes that stands him out of the crowd.

I don't want to talk about Marvis because her arrogance and pride has destroyed whatever good virtues she may have had.

I am personally not rooting for anyone, but I detest where others gang up to hate one individual for being who she is.

If TBOSS doesn't need the money as many argue, I will give her the money and allow her to figure out what to do with the money.

When you're exposed, there are many things you won't apply sentiments to.

For now, I roll with TBOSS!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Love TBOSS by Numismatic(m): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2017
Now who is doing the ass licking here?

(1) (Reply)

#wrestlemania 33.(winners And Losers) / Download Smarta Naija App: Watch Popular TV Stations, News And Nollywood Movies / [WATCH] 5 Unbelievably Mysterious And Unexplained Videos!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.