Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea (45202 Views)

World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by olad54: 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
there is no more green pastures.it is better to die at home with dignity than risking your life in the desert and open ocean. what is the situation of those who made it? are they really better than those in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
greatgod2012:
I feel sorry for this country! If the country is conducive, no one will think of getting out of it by force or by crook!

They died while trying, may their souls rest in perfect peace!

All African countries are involved, so quit "This country" jingle you guys keep singing. Also ask yourself why those photos are of people within the same age bracket, there's something fundamentally wrong with the reasoning of most youths in this country. Get rich quick mentality, without wanting to go through the training period.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
easyfem:
I swear i won't blame dem, only way to suvive is get out of diz useless country ... Nigeria aint easy ....put d blame on our senator.....

I have never read a worse post on nairaland till date
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by RaptorX: 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
All this people are perishing for lack of knowledge and ignorance, anybody that thinks they are going to countries like Italy, Spain etc to "make it" is living an illusion. Those countries citizens are barely getting by and you are flooding there to add to their economic woes. Talk to an Italian and let him tell you how disenchanted they are with their country economic trouble or you people think every oyinbo country citizens are living in the lap of luxury I pity the black man and his foolishness and ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Sirheny007(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Get rich or...

Read my hilarious diary THEMADMAN'SBLOG If my diary doesn't make you laugh, send me your address, I'd send you PIZZA.

15, Creek road Apapa, Lagos...
I didn't find it funny....
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by kendupully: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
zico530:
All these small boys are girls with get rich fast mentality. What a pity!
Oh gor
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Heromaniaa: 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sirheny007:

Read my hilarious diary THEMADMAN'SBLOG If my diary doesn't make you laugh, send me your address, I'd send you PIZZA.

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Onyinye15(f): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
ITS A SAD ONE RIP angry
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by cooltola(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Some of these comments here on NL are insensitive, people do irrational things out of desperation and you cannot blame for risking their lives going to Europe for greener pastures. For some Nigerians , Nigeria is a hellhole angry angry angry, some do not even have a place to stay or food to eat talkless of having good health. Not everyone can survive a jungle called Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by ufuosman(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
RIP
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by erico2k2(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
centboy123456:

u re right life is all about risk as am talking to u am about to go to north Africa to get to Europe by land I don't mine if I die
Is better you swim from lagos to Spain
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by erico2k2(m): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2017
slysteel:
I can bet my life that the girls are edo girls,i live in Europe and can tell that 9 out of 10 girls crossing into Europe like this are from edo,edo families are the only nigerians that sponsor their girls to go do prostitution and send them money,so shameful.
So no other tribe does same thing
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by TinaAnita(f): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
That's what happens to those who are never contented with the little they have
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by therapistmrs: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Please this should help inform people of the great risk involved in immigrating abroad through this dangerous routes.Seriously it's not worth it, if you need to go abroad by all means then do it legally;so you can have peace while in a foreign land.
May their soul rest in peace.
therapistmrs..com
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by AkumahTalk(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
My question is: Na who dey pursue all this people...
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by uboma(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
MrRichy:

I blame the corrupt leaders of this Nation

Even at that, some people are still managing the little they have here in Nigeria.

The grass on the other side may not always be greener.....

Without the necessary documentation, their chances of crossing over to other countries and doing legit jobs remains very slim....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by uboma(m): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
charlove:

get sense bro...even if na small

It is obvious that it is you who lacks the common sense here.

It is your type that will push drugs or engage in other vices on the grounds that you cannot make it in your country.

I just hope that we don't get to see you on the media someday for being caught pushing drugs.....

Rubbish
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by MrRichy(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
uboma:

Even at that, some people are still managing the little they have here in Nigeria.

The grass on the other side may not always be greener.....

Without the necessary documentation, their chances of crossing over to other countries and doing legit jobs remains very slim....

some people don't even have little to manage ..
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by MaziOmenuko: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

Because she is not your SISTER

I will say the same thing if my sis risks her life and ventures on a slaying mission.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by uboma(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
MrRichy:

some people don't even have little to manage ..

You claim they do not have any means of livelihood but these same persons can cough out over NGN100k to leave the shores of Nigeria.

Do you know that there are little businesses one can start off here in Nigeria with such amounts?

There is really no excuse my friend.

Those who have made up their minds to leave the country by all means even with no proper documentation and expert skills, deserve whatever misfortune that befalls them.

QED.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Markikus: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Why do you take dangerous route to making money when there are other legit ways.. Check my signature
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Emilo(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
The annoying tin is that Italy is even a poor country
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by DivneFavour(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
bliitz:
there's aint no short cut to success... Whenever you wanna take risk take risk worth taking.... undecided there's aint no short cut to success... Whenever you wanna take risk take risk worth taking....
To you it was not worth taking, to them it was.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by ellahzy(f): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thisboysef:
Ellahzy garra see this!
this is painful
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by cybriz82(m): 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
for the love of money....y dem no use d same money start small bizness for naija shey no b their mate dey sell rechare card n mineral for yaba
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Obodo999(m): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
zico530:
All these small boys are girls with get rich fast mentality. What a pity!

And who told you that getting to Europe is a sure way to riches ?
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by akigbemaru: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
dainformant:
A Nigerian lady who lives in Italy, Mercy Alex, has shared photos of fellow citizens who lost their lives in the search for greener pastures abroad. According to information gathered online, the Nigerians died while trying to reach Italy through the sea. May their souls rest in peace.

Mercy Alex who posted the photos which have gone viral online wrote; After risking their lives no one live to tell the story, with tears in my eyes I pray may their soul rest in peace Amen...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/lady-shares-photos-of-nigerians-who.html
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
And so?
They should go and die, and rest in hell.
'Jesus loves you' indeed. Smh.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by sshalom(m): 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
The shame of a continent; resoundingly that of a nation that has made exit through this kind of route desirable to her citizens. RIP!
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Jesusloveyou: 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
AnonyNymous:

'Jesus loves you' indeed. Smh.
jesus loves everyone, and we never love jesus, we all love this world and the things of this world,
I only pity their soul.
And you need to repent. Love your soul more than the attention you give your flesh(skin)

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by Jesusloveyou: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sirheny007:

so you show your address becos of pizzas.
What a shame

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Died On Their Way To Italy Through Sea by sulakishop(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2017
The proud people of Benin, Una domo รณ!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Photos Of The New Look Of Abuja Airport Reopened Today / Lagos Metro Rail: An Overview Of The True State Of Lagos Rail - PHOTOS / Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.