Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? (2942 Views)

Spot The Difference / Spot The Difference! Lol (photo) / Photo Of The Day:- Spot The Difference In These Korede Bello’s Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by pinkysegun(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2007
shocked angry grin cheesy wink
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by okwanuzo3(f): 12:52am On Jan 23, 2007
A magnet won't tell you your topic is absurd, but a woman will tell you straight up
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by Busta(f): 1:00am On Jan 23, 2007
@ topic
H-U-H
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by fatliar(m): 1:38am On Jan 23, 2007
A WOMAN COULD BREAK UR HEAD FOR D THREAD
COOL BOY HOW FAR
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by eniola1310(f): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2007
A woman would say  u are jobless for posting this topic; a magnet wont
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by Macgreat(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2007
A woman will tell you "I LOVE YOU" while magnet will not but loves you, A woman will break up with you when you are messing up but a magnet will not.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by FactorChic(f): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2007
lol, u need a job
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by ayodeji77(m): 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2007
A woman have a juicy hole but a magnet none. grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by opokonwa(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2007
A magnet attracts metals and other magnets.

A woman attracts a man.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by Easybaby(f): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2007
A woman will laugh off her fucking ass while magnet will not tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by jkpretty(f): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2007
A woman is warm & soft

A magnet is stiff & will do u no good. tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by efuah(f): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2007
mmmmm??
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 25, 2011
okwanuzo3:

A magnet won't tell you your topic is absurd, but a woman will tell you straight up
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by 190: 11:04pm On May 25, 2011
Mzdarkskin---> OUTCAST #3 AKA EBA MAGNET undecided
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by Nobody: 12:31am On May 26, 2011
@poster
ANSWER: MAGNETS HAVE POSITIVE SIDE.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by Nobody: 5:33am On May 27, 2011
190---> 4190 aka Fagnet. undecided
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by 190: 7:18am On May 27, 2011
Mzdarkskin---- I saw your picture, why is there a leaf in your mouth undecided
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 27, 2011
^ rather have leaf than a cock unlike yourself. tongue tongue cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 27, 2011
190:

Mzdarkskin---- I saw your picture, why is there a leaf in your mouth undecided
MzDarkSkin:

^ rather have leaf than a cock unlike yourself. tongue tongue cheesy

^^^so i guess the love story between you two has crashed!
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by 190: 9:35pm On May 27, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^so i guess the love story between you two has crashed!
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 27, 2011
^^^^ i´d imagined you on some Montego Bay beach, smoking on some fat ganja, with your Jamaican bride rubbing sun lotion all over your body, lol!
what happened bro?! i thought she was the ONE!
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by jamace(m): 2:34pm On May 29, 2011
One can make many choices while the other has only one choice.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by deneut: 3:09pm On May 29, 2011
i have never seen both
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by LordReed(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2011
My goodness MzDS has got some BOOTY!!! Kai Frog90 u dey mis o!
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by jamace(m): 8:53am On Jun 30, 2011
Is that the magnet for you? grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by Emeka72(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2011
@OP; don't you think you are posting in the wrong section?
Mr. Eldee pls help us transfer this thread to d right section.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

angry angry

MRbrownJAY:

^^^^ i´d imagined you on some Montego Bay beach, smoking on some fat ganja, with your Jamaican bride rubbing sun lotion all over your body, lol!
what happened bro?! i thought she was the ONE!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin!!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by jamace(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2011
Magnet attracts the opposite without thinking twice about it, but a woman will scrutinise the opposite from head to toe, including the weight of his pocket. embarassed
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 11, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

Lord_Reed:

LMAO!!! HOW DID I MISS THESE? grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Woman And A Magnet? by 195(f): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Got much much better real women [size=3pt]than fake arse silly punk[/size] undecided

(1) (Reply)

Resident Evil 4 Apk For Android Free Download [lite Version] / Only The Brilliant Can Solve This. / How Smart Are YOU...come in and show your skills...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.