Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

The More Difficult You Make Halal, The More Easy You Make Haram - Mufti Menk - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The More Difficult You Make Halal, The More Easy You Make Haram - Mufti Menk (557 Views)

Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk / The Love Charm (halal And Haram) / Short Note From Mufti Menk On The Causes Of Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The More Difficult You Make Halal, The More Easy You Make Haram - Mufti Menk by midolian(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2017
Good Morning my brothers and sisters in Islam. I listened to a lecture on Unilorin Fm this morning(5:30-6:00pm), believed to be delivered by Mufti Menk on the delay of Nikkah/Marriage. The message was deep and interesting. He talked about parents delaying the marriages of their children and by so doing making that which is halal difficult and making that which is haram easy.

I would be so glad if anyone here can help me with the topic of this lecture so i can download online..tried searching but to no success.

Thanks..

lalasticlala, please help.

(1) (Reply)

Devoted Christian Girl Converts Toislam – Her Reasons Will Shock You / Is Islam The True Religion? / Read & Listen: !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.