Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk (5780 Views)

Mufti Menk Retracts Homophobic Statement Made Back In 2011 / Proof That Ibraheem (Abraham) Was Commanded To Sacrifice Isaac And Not Ismael / Wallahi Im Angry With Most So Called Nigeria Muslim Elites! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by FriendNG: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
One of the best place I have been to is Northern Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1lwOOcosDI

Mufti menk is back in Nigeria. 1Ummah Peace & Unity Convention. He is currently in Lagos and he/many other scholars will be in Lagos and Abuja. Perhaps Portharcourt and Maiduguri.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mufti menk of Zimbabwe, I still like you and I pray ALLāh guide you to pure Salafiyya.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by FriendNG: 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:
Mufti menk of Zimbabwe, I still like you and I pray ALLāh guide you to pure Salafiyya.

What's the issue with Mufti menk? Is he practicing bid'a or what?
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2018
FriendNG:

What's the issue with Mufti menk? Is he practicing bid'a or what?
He belongs to a sect ( Deobandi), ALLAH had warned us not to be divided, but yet, today, Muslims keep creating and joining sect.

If you are a very good listener to mufti menk, you will discover he has some mistakes in his creed e. g not declaring his Manhaj, he so much believes in unity (he do disregard our differences in aqeeda), he hardly speak against the mushrikeen and innovators, 99% of his lectures are on general perspective, he hardly talk about tawheed.

For these reasons, he has many viewers worldwide because he doesn't condemn, he doesn't condemn shias, suffis and other astray sects.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Empiree: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

He belongs to a sect ( Deobandi), ALLAH had warned us not to be divided, but yet, today, Muslims keep creating and joining sect.

If you are a very good listener to mufti menk, you will discover he has some mistakes in his creed e. g not declaring his Manhaj, he so much believes in unity (he do disregard our differences in aqeeda), he hardly speak against the mushrikeen and innovators, 99% of his lectures are on general perspective, he hardly talk about tawheed.

For these reasons, he has many viewers worldwide because he doesn't condemn, he doesn't condemn shias, suffis and other astray sects.

I honestly don't know why you people can not be satisfied. The man tried to set balance but you still have issues with him.

Yet you said "may Allah guide him to pure salafiya". Isn't that sect on its own?. Does it mean there is misguided salafiya? You have evidence that Allah named us "salafiya" or salafiya has monopoly over Islam?. Are you saying other sects have no truth in them regardless how small it is?.

You said he belongs to sect of Deobandi but you belong to one too(salafi). Must he declare his manhaj?. Where is evidence from kitab and sunnah that he must declare his manhaj?.

The only requirement is "I am a Muslim"

Believe in shahada(Allah and His messanger)

Salat

Zakat

Ramadan

Hajj.

This is manhaj of MUSLIMS. Anyone who rejects any of these is not muslim. So recent lecture he delivered at large gathering was in Nigeria?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2018
Empiree:
I honestly don't know why you people can not be satisfied. The man tried to set balance but you still have issues with him.

Yet you said "may Allah guide him to pure salafiya". Isn't that sect on its own?. Does it mean there is misguided salafiya? You have evidence that Allah named us "salafiya" or salafiya has monopoly over Islam?. Are you saying other sects have no truth in them regardless how small it is?.

You said he belongs to sect of Deobandi but you belong to one too(salafirst). Must he declare his manhaj?. Where is evidence from kitab and sunnah that he must declare his manhaj?.

Salat

Zakat

Ramadan

Hajj.

This is manhaj of MUSLIMS. Anyone who rejects any of these is not muslim. So recent lecture he delivered at large gathering was in Nigeria?

You brother needs to study more about Islam and not blind follow a scholar. Mufti menk used to be my favourite scholar, as a matter of fact, I have over 100 lectures of mufti menk on my system, for you to know I was a good listener to him. But this is Islam, religion of ALLāh, do not attach ur emotions towards someone's love than the true path.

1. Read the Quran very well, ALLAH keeps giving good tidings to the believers and warning the disbelievers, He promised the believers Jannat while HE promised the disbelievers Hell. That was exactly how the prophet propagated the Deen, because he is a Mubashiran and Nadhiran. THAT IS WHAT IS CALLED BALANCE.
A true daee (caller to Islam) don't just give glad tidings and not condemn the disbelievers and innovators, Balance is giving glad tidings and warning seriously against the innovators and mushrikeen like ALLAH and HIS prophet did. speaking of goodness alone without condemning is the way of the tableegh (which deobandi is a subsect of). these are facts u may choose to accept or reject or research on if truly you are after truth rather than blind following someone.

2. Your second point shows that u haven't heard or read about the Hadith of a prophet where he said his ummah will divide into 73 sects, all will be in hell except one, and those are the one who follows his path and what his rightly guided caliphs are upon, and that is SALAFIYYA (those who follow salaf). Every sects called themselves Muslim by quoting ALLāh's word in Quran, what about the Hadith of the prophet I quoted above that his UMMAH will divide? Salafiyya is the pristine Islam, Islam practiced by the prophet and his companions. every other sects deviated away from it. Salafiyya isn't a sect, but a name to distinguish from others who deviated away from it whilst they keep claiming muslims.

3. ALLAH warned us not to be divided and u re asking if those sects have goodness in them? Joining sect in itself is a disobedience to Almighty. What good will come out of disobedience to the creator.

4. The requirements to be a Muslim, follow ALLAH and his messenger. Not just the 5 pillars alone. There re people who practice the 5 pillars of Islam yet they really not Muslims, you know why? Go and research on that.

CONCLUSION
I am not saying other sects are not Muslims o, don't misinterpret my comments, but they have flaws in their aqeeda or Manhaj. Why should a Muslim be afraid to declare what he is upon, everyone says he is a Muslim, imagine Alfa who practiced magic calling himself a Muslim!! Ridiculous!! A Muslim on the correct aqeeda isn't afraid to declare his aqeeda and Manhaj.

I swear by ALLāh, no one loves Mufti menk as much as I do in this group, but I won't hide his flaws in Islam because he has been warned on it several times by scholars which he refused. Go YouTube and watch his critics and follow wit unbiased mind if truly u re seeking for truth.

As salamu alaikum warahmatuLLaahi wabarakaatuh

1 Like

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

Why should he become salafi, who told u salafi is d best, in fact u should join him in diobandi if u so much like him because it's probably diobandi teaching dat shaped him in this way dat u now envy.

Those quality u mentioned about him, dats d best quality a Muslim ought to have. Where in d Qur'an Allah ask us to belong to any sect.

If not that I dnt like all dis sect nonsense sect I would have join dat diobandi

3 Likes

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
Empiree:

You said he belongs to sect of Deobandi but you belong to one too(salafirst). Must he declare his manhaj?. Where is evidence from kitab and sunnah that he must declare his manhaj?.

Salat

Zakat

Ramadan

Hajj.

Leave him, D guy is an arrogant idiot like them all. Am still looking for where God ask us to follow salafi.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

You brother needs to study more about Islam and not blind follow a scholar. Mufti menk used to be my favourite scholar, as a matter of fact, I have over 100 lectures of mufti menk on my system, for you to know I was a good listener to him. But this is Islam, religion of ALLāh, do not attach ur emotions towards someone's love than the true path.

1. Read the Quran very well, ALLAH keeps giving good tidings to the believers and warning the disbelievers, He promised the believers Jannat while HE promised the disbelievers Hell. That was exactly how the prophet propagated the Deen, because he is a Mubashiran and Nadhiran. THAT IS WHAT IS CALLED BALANCE.
A true daee (caller to Islam) don't just give glad tidings and not condemn the disbelievers and innovators, Balance is giving glad tidings and warning seriously against the innovators and mushrikeen like ALLAH and HIS prophet did. speaking of goodness alone without condemning is the way of the tableegh (which deobandi is a subsect of). these are facts u may choose to accept or reject or research on if truly you are after truth rather than blind following someone.

2. Your second point shows that u haven't heard or read about the Hadith of a prophet where he said his ummah will divide into 73 sects, all will be in hell except one, and those are the one who follows his path and what his rightly guided caliphs are upon, and that is SALAFIYYA (those who follow salaf). Every sects called themselves Muslim by quoting ALLāh's word in Quran, what about the Hadith of the prophet I quoted above that his UMMAH will divide? Salafiyya is the pristine Islam, Islam practiced by the prophet and his companions. every other sects deviated away from it. Salafiyya isn't a sect, but a name to distinguish from others who deviated away from it whilst they keep claiming muslims.

3. ALLAH warned us not to be divided and u re asking if those sects have goodness in them? Joining sect in itself is a disobedience to Almighty. What good will come out of disobedience to the creator.

4. The requirements to be a Muslim, follow ALLAH and his messenger. Not just the 5 pillars alone. There re people who practice the 5 pillars of Islam yet they really not Muslims, you know why? Go and research on that.

CONCLUSION
I am not saying other sects are not Muslims o, don't misinterpret my comments, but they have flaws in their aqeeda or Manhaj. Why should a Muslim be afraid to declare what he is upon, everyone says he is a Muslim, imagine Alfa who practiced magic calling himself a Muslim!! Ridiculous!! A Muslim on the correct aqeeda isn't afraid to declare his aqeeda and Manhaj.

I swear by ALLāh, no one loves Mufti menk as much as I do in this group, but I won't hide his flaws in Islam because he has been warned on it several times by scholars which he refused. Go YouTube and watch his critics and follow wit unbiased mind if truly u re seeking for truth.

As salamu alaikum warahmatuLLaahi wabarakaatuh

U said u have 100 of his lecture in ur laptop, u a big fat liar, did d salafi teach u how to lie too. I dnt even have up to 5 of his lectures and I have already seen him condemned many things like maulud, using Qur'an for magic etc. Am sure u meant to say, he hasn't condemn, until he tells u salafi is d best abi

On ur second paragraph their, pls tell me who did Allah ask us to follow Muhammad or his companion.
Is it d salafi dat God sent to us as a messenger, are they d one Allah as sent us.
Allah said if you love me obey and follow his messenger
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
emekaRaj:

U said u have 100 of his lecture in ur laptop, u a big fat liar, did d salafi teach u how to lie too. I dnt even have up to 5 of his lectures and I have already seen him condemned many things like maulud, using Qur'an for magic etc. Am sure u meant to say, he hasn't condemn, until he tells u salafi is d best abi

Lolxxxxx, maybe u should come over to see where I piled his lectures to know that I am a big liar. Very funny, I just counted it now and I realized its over 150,i would like to hear you say it's a lie.

What has he said concerning the suffis, tableegh, shias, the khowarij, ikhwanul muslimeen, he won't say anything na.

I quoted Hadith, I tot u would speak about it, you didn't. the prophet said his UMMAH will be divided into 73 sects, all will be in hell except one. Which one is it? Find it out as a truth seeker
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

Lolxxxxx, maybe u should come over to see where I piled his lectures to know that I am a big liar. Very funny, I just counted it now and I realized its over 150,i would like to hear you say it's a lie.

What has he said concerning the suffis, tableegh, shias, the khowarij, ikhwanul muslimeen, he won't say anything na.

I quoted Hadith, I tot u would speak about it, you didn't. the prophet said his UMMAH will be divided into 73 sects, all will be in hell except one. Which one is it? Find it out as a truth seeker

And what has salafi said about Bokoharam and ISIS or is it not in d hadith how d companions use to attack villages kidnapped their women and take their properties like Bokoharam do today, What does salafi say about this.

For ur information no one has not heard about dat hadith, my question is who do we follow first, everything is in hierarchy, Quran is d number one while hadith is d number 2. Between rasululah saw and his companions who come first?
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2018
emekaRaj:

And what has salafi said about Bokoharam and ISIS or is it not in d hadith how d companions use to attack villages kidnapped their women and take their properties like Bokoharam do today, What does salafi say about this.

For ur information no one has not heard about dat hadith, my question is who do we follow first, everything is in hierarchy, Quran is d number one while hadith is d number 2. Between rasululah saw and his companions who come first?

Hmm, I guess you don't listen to lectures, if you do, you would know the number of lectures done to condemn the terrorist groups including Boko Haram by the salafiyoon.

Your second paragraph can be misleading, the salafis, the ahlul sunnah wal jamaa'ah practice their Islam in accordance with what is contained in the Quran and Hadith of Rosulullah solallahu alaihi wasalam with the understanding of the companions.

The two books for drawing Shari'ah is Kitabu wa sunnah, (Quran and Hadith), and we understand these books with the understanding of the companions, not our understanding. That's it.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by FriendNG: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2018
AbdulHakeem44 cool your mind his next bustop is Maiduguri following successful Convention in Lagos that ended yesterday.

After Maiduguri Abuja is next on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2018
FriendNG:
AbdulHakeem44 cool your mind his next bustop is Maiduguri following successful Convention in Lagos that ended yesterday.

After Maiduguri Abuja is next on Saturday.

Lolxxxxx, does that remove the fact that he is on on the right aqeeda? even Christians do have a successful convention, what is the point?
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by FriendNG: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

Lolxxxxx, does that remove the fact that he is on on the right aqeeda? even Christians do have a successful convention, what is the point?

Wait to see whether he will condemn Boko Haram or not. Personally I have no problem with mufti neither his Aqeeda. Point out what he is doing wrong on his own regarding Aqeeda. What stop you from starting your own preaching and be doing ur own style.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
FriendNG:

Wait to see whether he will condemn Boko Haram or not. Personally I have no problem with mufti neither his Aqeeda. Point out what he is doing wrong on his own regarding Aqeeda. What stop you from starting your own preaching and be doing ur own style.

Maybe when you read my comments with unbiased mind, you will understand my point. Go check my comments from the beginning, I said I still like him but, he speaks about goodness generally and truth be spoken, he's not balanced in his dawah.

We have different sects in Islam today where people are calling toward every of them, together with our understanding of the hadeeth of the prophet I quoted earli6, what has he said on these, can we join anyone we like? Someone who calls to goodness should address that, but he doesn't, he was asked this question in Malaysia, he dodged it. I know mufti menk very well.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Empiree: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

Maybe when you read my comments with unbiased mind, you will understand my point. Go check my comments from the beginning, I said I still like him but, he speaks about goodness generally and truth be spoken, he's not balanced in his dawah.
Everyone in their area of speciality. There are many subjects in Islam. There are those specialized on figh. Those on lughat, those on aqeeda, those on ruh or Islamic spirituality, those on those on aqeeda of nature (law). Those on Islamic dietary. Those on Islamic medicine physical and spiritual. Those on Islamic family planning. Those on Islamic morals. Those on Islamic sciences and the list goes on. Which one are you on?. Do you have your area of discipline?. So instead of critisms, how about you pick your own subject of interest and treat it alongside his without conflicting his?.

We have different sects in Islam today where people are calling toward every of them, together with our understanding of the hadeeth of the prophet I quoted earli6, what has he said on these, can we join anyone we like? Someone who calls to goodness should address that, but he doesn't, he was asked this question in Malaysia, he dodged it. I know mufti menk very well.
You are calling people to your sect too, isn't?. Allah that revealed this Ayah 103 of sura imran knew there would be differences. So what's your own?. You need to study Hadith of 73 sects very well because it seems many of you built differences on that. The hadith is not encouraging sects in Islam. It is warning against it.

1 Like

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by caybee007(m): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
How do you people know he is deobandi. Did he say so himself or because someone asked a sheikh about him going to preach in some deobandi gatherings. Fear Allah you this neo-salafi brothers. Why are you out to malign this brother. what has he done? Cant he make a mistake? and even he has made one, is maligning him through social media and broadcasting a some nonsense questions and answers about him the best way. The best way to correct a fellow muslim is to try and reach him according to the sunnah. Have you done that? And what made you think he is not on pure salafiyyah? Is it because you think he is not talking about aqeedah or what? Have you listened to all his lectures?............ Please fear Allah SWT.

1 Like

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by caybee007(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
talking about other sects in your preaching and lectures, I want to ask you is it Fard Ayn or Fard Kifayah?? Answer please!!!!
AbdulHakeem44:

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by emekaRaj(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

Hmm, I guess you don't listen to lectures, if you do, you would know the number of lectures done to condemn the terrorist groups including Boko Haram by the salafiyoon.

Your second paragraph can be misleading, the salafis, the ahlul sunnah wal jamaa'ah practice their Islam in accordance with what is contained in the Quran and Hadith of Rosulullah solallahu alaihi wasalam with the understanding of the companions.

The two books for drawing Shari'ah is Kitabu wa sunnah, (Quran and Hadith), and we understand these books with the understanding of the companions, not our understanding. That's it.

But u haven't answered my question, the companions did wat dis Bokoharam and ISIS are doing, so why are they condemning it, shouldn't we all just follow the companion.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Empiree: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
caybee007:
How do you people know he is deobandi. Did he say so himself or because someone asked a sheikh about him going to preach in some deobandi gatherings. Fear Allah you this neo-salafi brothers. Why are you out to malign this brother. what has he done? Cant he make a mistake? and even he has made one, is maligning him through social media and broadcasting a some nonsense questions and answers about him the best way. The best way to correct a fellow muslim is to try and reach him according to the sunnah. Have you done that? And what made you think he is not on pure salafiyyah? Is it because you think he is not talking about aqeedah or what? Have you listened to all his lectures?............ Please fear Allah SWT.
Fact. They do not follow sunnah. They only speak "sunnah". They only criticize. At bold sums it all. The will never do this as long as their opposition is not from their manhaj. Fellow brothers just did same thing some days ago.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2018
emekaRaj:

But u haven't answered my question, the companions did wat dis Bokoharam and ISIS are doing, so why are they condemning it, shouldn't we all just follow the companion.

PLS rephrase your grammar for my understanding, I find it difficult to comprehend this.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
Empiree:
Fact. They do not follow sunnah. They only speak "sunnah". They only criticize. At bold sums it all. The will never do this as long as their opposition is not from their manhaj. Fellow brothers just did same thing some days ago.

His father confirmed he is deobandi when he was called and he didn't refute it, what else do you want to hear. He went to deobandi school of thought in India after his study in madina university in Saudi, what else do you want. I hope taqleed will not push you guys into stray path. It is a confirmed report.

Do you know the number of scholars that have called him to correction. If he is not talking about aqeeda, what is he teaching people then, study mufti menk well yourself, he is only preaching morality which is easy to obtain in Christianity self.

It is very easy to know a scholar upon SALAFIYYA now, haba, I have hundred of his lecture, it is easy to know where he belongs.

Mufti menk sweet and smooth English and his stance on not condemning sects has lured u people away.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Empiree: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

His father confirmed he is deobandi when he was called and he didn't refute it, what else do you want to hear. He went to deobandi school of thought in India after his study in madina university in Saudi, what else do you want. I hope taqleed will not push you guys into stray path. It is a confirmed report.
and?. What's wrong with that?. Did Allah care about which group or sect you are?. Allah cares about your iman and deeds. All these names are name sake and are seeking people into their group/sect. Or because you call yourself salafiya you are automatically alhujannah?

Do you know the number of scholars that have called him to correction. If he is not talking about aqeeda, what is he teaching people then, study mufti menk well yourself, he is only preaching morality which is easy to obtain in Christianity self.
This is all you can learn from him?. Did he not talk about eating Quran?. Did he not talk about seeking knowledge?.

It is very easy to know a scholar upon SALAFIYYA now, haba, I have hundred of his lecture, it is easy to know where he belongs.
Eni bad iwakuwa, ari irikuri. If you dig people's privacy, you will see what you not supposed to see. Therefore, Allah has not instructed you to police people. What you are saying in essence is that, no one is muslim unless and until he is salafiya. What nonsense is this?. Do you have dalil for this?. You critisize others of taqleed but you are doing it too.

Mufti menk sweet and smooth English and his stance on not condemning sects has lured u people away.
To condemn them for what exactly?. Has he condemned yours?
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Empiree:
and?. What's wrong with that?. Did Allah care about which group or sect you are?. Allah cares about your iman and deeds. All these names are name sake and are seeking people into their group/sect. Or because you call yourself salafiya you are automatically alhujannah?

This is all you can learn from him?. Did he not talk about eating Quran?. Did he not talk about seeking knowledge?.

What you are saying in essence is that, no one is muslim unless and until he is salafiya. What nonsense is this?. Do you have dalil for this?. You critisize others of taqleed but you are doing it too. ?

This is why I said you should go back to read the Quran, did u just say "did ALLAH care about which group one belongs"? Have u forgotten the verse where ALLāh instructed us not to be divided like the other religions (Al imran Vs 103) and QUR'AN 30 Vs 31. You mean one can belong to any group right, Islam is Salafiyya and SALAFIYYA is Islam. take it or leave it.

When did I say other groups are not Muslims, I clearly mentioned in one of my comments that I didn't say they are not Muslims. Ina Lillahi wa Ina ilaihi rajiun. Go read all my comments from the beginning sir.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Empiree: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

This is why I said you should go back to read the Quran, did u just say "did ALLAH care about which group one belongs"? Have u forgotten the verse where ALLāh instructed us not to be divided like the other religions (Al imran Vs 103) and QUR'AN 30 Vs 31. You mean one can belong to any group ]right, Islam is Salafiyya and SALAFIYYA is Islam. take it or leave it.
this is why I hate dialogue with folks like you. Most of you people that call yourself Salafis are mentality downside. This is a fact. If you are reading with open mind already you would understand. At bold, where is your evidence?. I want your evidence from kitab and sunnah where this is mentioned. Don't lie about Allah.

When did I say other groups are not Muslims, I clearly mentioned in one of my comments that I didn't say they are not Muslims. Ina Lillahi wa Ina ilaihi rajiun. Go read all my comments from the beginning sir.
if they are muslims, why are you pestering them to be salafiya?. Did Allah say that?. Did Nabi Muhammad (saw) say that?.

In Sura Hajj 78, simply says "Allah named you (us) Muslims". Is being muslim not enough?. And you gonna tell me you are not doing taqleed?. Isn't your scholars that brainwashed you that you must be salafiya just to "purify" their salafi sect and condemn others?. And you do follow follow without seeking knowledge of what they taught you. Smh..

You agree others are muslims yet you are referring them to your sect. You think you are taking to a fool?. If by your definition of Salafiya you are the only one on haq, then, Qur'aniyun are more right than you.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
Empiree:
this is why I hate dialogue with folks like you. Most of you people that call yourself Salafis are mentality downside. This is a fact. If you are reading with open mind already you would understand. At bold, where is your evidence?. I want your evidence from kitab and sunnah where this is mentioned. Don't lie about Allah.

if they are muslims, why are you pestering them to be salafiya?. Did Allah say that?. Did Nabi Muhammad (saw) say that?.

In Sura Hajj 78, simply says "Allah named you (us) Muslims". Is being muslim not enough?. And you gonna tell me you are not doing taqleed?. Isn't your scholars that brainwashed you that you must be salafiya just to "purify" their salafi sect and condemn others?. And you do follow follow without seeking knowledge of what they taught you. Smh..

You agree others are muslims yet you are referring them to your sect. You think you are taking to a fool?. If by your definition of Salafiya you are the only one on haq, then, Qur'aniyun are more right than you.

first and foremost, I will take your insult as a compliment as I try to justify my stance with evidences, I will try as much as possible to comport myself like I have been doing as Islam never taught me to abuse my fellow muslims in a course of seeking truth. I gave u two good references where you said did ALLAH care about any sects to refute that statement of yours, you didn't say anything concerning that. ALLAH seriously warned us not divide like the other religions did (Christianity and Judaism), but unfortunately today, people have created a lot of sect and parties as opposed to ALLāh's instruction. Every of them are calling themselves Muslim and calling towards their party.

Suffi called themselves a Muslim
Shias do same
Rafidhas do same
ikhwani do same
tableeghi do same

Now which of all these deviated from the pristine Islam, that is what a truth seeker should busy himself on, not just Shebi we are all Muslims, ALLAH warned us of division, but we now have many divisions today, is it not right a Muslim, a jannah seeking Muslim to know the pristine Islam? which if them is the original Islam which everyone deviated from.

your problem is the word SALAFIYYA, Lolxxxxx, I have explained that earlier and I won't get tired of doing so, SALAFIYYA get plenty names like Ahlus sunnah wal jamaa'ah, firqotun najiya, ahlul athar, ahlul hadeeth, if u don't understand the meaning of these names, u will just keep having headaches. They practice their Islam in accordance with what is contained in the Quran and Hadith of Rosulullah solallahu alaihi wasalam with the understanding of the companions, the companions, the generation that followed them (tabieen), and the generation that follows the tabieen (Tabi tabieen) are the three best generations as said by the prophet, they practice a pure pristine Islam without dilution. Those three generations are salaf (predecessor), we call them salafus soliheen (the righteous predecessors), we practise d deen d way dey practice it which is d way prophet practiced it, and as such SALAFIYYA came out.

An attack on SALAFIYYA is an attack on the them like I said earlier we practice d den according to QUR'AN and sunnah bifahm salafus soliheen.

So the Islam practiced by our predecessors is the correct and undiluted one, how is Salafiyya different from Islam now, can u tell me if you understand my explanation. If you don't, perhaps it may be because of my mentality downside.

Muslim is the general name we all call ourselves, your aqeeda dictates where u belong either the correct Islam or deviated one. Shias that worship Ali also called themselves Muslim, or are they not Muslim to you?
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Empiree: 12:06am On Nov 13, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

first and foremost, I will take your insult as a compliment as I try to justify my stance with evidences, I will try as much as possible to comport myself like I have been doing as Islam never taught me to abuse my fellow muslims in a course of seeking truth. I gave u two good references where you said did ALLAH care about any sects to refute that statement of yours, you didn't say anything concerning that. ALLAH seriously warned us not divide like the other religions did (Christianity and Judaism), but unfortunately today, people have created a lot of sect and parties as opposed to ALLāh's instruction. Every of them are calling themselves Muslim and calling towards their party.
you quoted same verse I quote yet you are calling people to salafiya which is sect on its own. I have not mentioned any sect to call people as you did. And your salafiya deviated on some issues from mainstream. So you need to tell us what's "pure Islam".

Suffi called themselves a Muslim
Shias do same
Rafidhas do same
ikhwani do same
tableeghi do same
are these people not muslims?. What do you believe that they don't believe?. If some do magic among them, does that mean entire sects do magic?. Are there not people amongst them who called people away from magic?. Are all Salafis truly on salafiya?. Allah will not judge base on which sect you belong nor will He judge muslims collectively. This is the idea of Jews. The same idea you are teaching and promoting. You are indirectly saying that once a Muslim is Salafiya, he's saved because in your imaginary "saved sect" everyone therein believe the same way?. How would you know if some amongst Salafis are not involved in magic?. And how do you know everyone in other sects involved in magic?. I repeat, Allah will not judge you base on sect you belong. He judges base on iman and righteous conduct INDIVIDUALLY not collectively.

Now which of all these deviated from the pristine Islam, that is what a truth seeker should busy himself on, not just Shebi we are all Muslims, ALLAH warned us of division, but we now have many divisions today, is it not right a Muslim, a jannah seeking Muslim to know the pristine Islam? which if them is the original Islam which everyone deviated from.
How do you know you are not deviated?. What you may consider deviation may not be when it comes to scrunity. Other don't use Quran and Sunnah?. Problem is, your view is very narrow. Narrow minded people believe they are right and others are wrong.

your problem is the word SALAFIYYA, Lolxxxxx, I have explained that earlier and I won't get tired of doing so, SALAFIYYA get plenty names like Ahlus sunnah wal jamaa'ah, firqotun najiya, ahlul athar, ahlul hadeeth, if u don't understand the meaning of these names, u will just keep having headaches. They practice their Islam in accordance with what is contained in the Quran and Hadith of Rosulullah solallahu alaihi wasalam with the understanding of the companions, the companions, the generation that followed them (tabieen), and the generation that follows the tabieen (Tabi tabieen) are the three best generations as said by the prophet, they practice a pure pristine Islam without dilution. Those three generations are salaf (predecessor), we call them salafus soliheen (the righteous predecessors), we practise d deen d way dey practice it which is d way prophet practiced it, and as such SALAFIYYA came out.
So why do you have problem with others just because of their names?. Don't other use kitab and Sunnah, sahaba and tabin?. Did they reject all these?. What exactly is it that you do that they don't do?. Answer this question please?

Sorry, you don't need to tell me what salafiya means. We pray together all the time where I am. So what's your problem?

An attack on SALAFIYYA is an attack on the them like I said earlier we practice d den according to QUR'AN and sunnah bifahm salafus soliheen.
what is it that you practice that other muslims don't?.

So the Islam practiced by our predecessors is the correct and undiluted one, how is Salafiyya different from Islam now, can u tell me if you understand my explanation. If you don't, perhaps it may be because of my mentality downside.
by the time you get my point, you realize you are truly downside.

Muslim is the general name we all call ourselves, your aqeeda dictates where u belong either the correct Islam or deviated one. Shias that worship Ali also called themselves Muslim, or are they not Muslim to you?
see bold?. That's how you people go around with nonsense they feed you in your halqa. And when you said Shia, you lumped entire people. Allah named us muslims. Nothing will change this. Changing this to something else is bidiah. This is what Imran 103 protects(that we are all muslims). But you are trying to say a Muslim is not muslim enough unless he joins égbé Salafiya.

Let me come out clean to you. It is your scholar named sheik Albany (ra) who said that incantation that you all say today.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by Empiree: 12:28am On Nov 13, 2018
AbdulHakeem44:

rajiun. Go read all my comments from the beginning sir.
What's your relationship with this moniker?.

One of you has to be Mr. Plumber. The guy likes to clone his fellow Salafi. Are you. He's a clown. So are the the Mr. Plumber or he?.

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:10am On Nov 13, 2018
Empiree:
What's your relationship with this moniker?.

One of you has to be Mr. Plumber. The guy likes to clone his fellow Salafi. Are you. He's a clown. So are the the Mr. Plumber or he?.

Lolxxxxx, u better don't take that abuheekmat serious, he is not a salafy, haven't you heard of Muhammad Ali jabata in this country before? if you have heard him and his atrocities, you will know Abu heekmat very well. Don't be deceived by someone calling himself salafy, a person may claim to be a Muslim while his beliefs, conduct and character is far from it, same goes for that Abu heekmat.

If u don't know jabata, Tor, that means u re not updated with Islamic news in this country niyen o.

by the way, I don't know Mr plumber u re mentioning o, I am Abdulhakeem Mohammed from ondo state.
Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by caybee007(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2018
so because his father is a deobandi he is also one. so uztaz sarumi who was trained as a sufi and father one is also a sufi abi? and what do you understand by taqleed. the truth is that i have asked you a question which you refuse to answer. speaking about aqeedah in all your lectures, is it fard ayn or fard kifayah?
AbdulHakeem44:

Re: Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2018
caybee007:
so because his father is a deobandi he is also one. so uztaz sarumi who was trained as a sufi and father one is also a sufi abi? and what do you understand by taqleed. the truth is that i have asked you a question which you refuse to answer. speaking about aqeedah in all your lectures, is it fard ayn or fard kifayah?

Let me reply this bcoz you talk sensibly.
Ustadh sarumi case is different because he went to Sudan to learn, where he studied pristine Islam and not suffiya that he was brought upon.

Mufti menk, after concluding studies in Medina university, he went to deobandi school of thought in India for further studies which he exhibited their traits, for example, deobandi believes that ALLāh is not upon the arsh as believed by many Muslims, so whenever mufti menk is giving tafseer of the Quran, whenever he reaches that verse, he skips it and go to the next verse, only those who listens well will understand this.ayn He was giving a tafseer of Suratu TaHa, when he reached verse 5,he skipped, same for every verse where's such appears. Give me a recording of any tafseer lecture where mufti menk gives an explanation to such verse.

Talking about aqeeda is fard ayn, aqeeda matters most, if ur aqeedatu tawheed isn't sound enough it's a problem. The prophet spent 13 years in makkah preaching about tawheed only, why? what is the use of your solat, siyam, hajj, Zakariya without strong tawheed, that is the basis of Islam.

Unfortunately, people just say lailaha ila ALLāh without knowing the meaning, no Muslim will tell you that ALLāh is two or three or three in one, but yet, their it won't reflect in their actions and sayings. this is why aqeeda is of paramount importance.

TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE WE DON'T CONDEMN IN ISLAM, THE FIRST WORD OF ENTRANCE INTO ISLAM "LA ILAHA " IS A CONDEMNATION OF EVERY FALSE DEITY OR GODS, AND THEN "ILA ALLĀH " IS AFFIRMATION OF THE ONENESS OF ALLĀH SUBHANAHU WA TAALA.

to balance, you condemn falsehood and establish the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Probability Of Allah Forgiving The Christian On The Day Of Judgement / Can A Prisoner Shorten His Solat? / 10 Principles Of Halal And Haram In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.