Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Alert Pls! Be Careful Of The Gift You Receive At Christams - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alert Pls! Be Careful Of The Gift You Receive At Christams (731 Views)

Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) / Photo: Parents Be Careful (viewers Discretion Strongly Adviced) / Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alert Pls! Be Careful Of The Gift You Receive At Christams by realtimer(m): 4:19am On Dec 25, 2009
As usual lots of things good, bad and ugly happen at Christmas. be very careful to know what you accept not for any ransom. Many people are lured into temptation because of this and most especially ladies who hardly find out until their belly protrude in fewer months or in most case contract STDs.

I have my reason and my own gift to you waiting at http://quazen.com/kids-and-teens/people-and-society/how-big-is-your-christmas-gift/

Merry Xmas to you and the members of your families.

(1) (Reply)

Good Move: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Beating. / Can You Marry A Handicape Person / Tribute To My Baby Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.