Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? (6923 Views)

How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing / Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. / Pastor Blessed With Triplets After 25yrs Of Childlessness! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by maclatunji: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2011
Is It True?

Some ladies are blessed with the gift of foresight and can see the CEO in an Okada rider.
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by SisiKill1: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2011
Most definitely, why. . .just yesterday, I saw Commander in Chief in a grocery store bagger. I was so excited, I ran up to him and told him what I had seen. He looked at me like I was crazy and then raised his eyebrows, I thought he was starting to believe me until I felt myself being dragged away by security, twas only by the grace of God they didn't lock me up in an asylum.

And that my friend is why some ladies do not bother with the what may bes and stick to the what it is  wink
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by maclatunji: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Most definitely, why. . .just yesterday, I saw Commander in Chief in a grocery store bagger. I was so excited, I ran up to him and told him what I had seen. He looked at me like I was crazy and then raised his eyebrows, I thought he was starting to believe me until I felt myself being dragged away by security, twas only by the grace of God didn't lock me up in an asylum.

And that my friend is why some ladies do not bother with the what may bes and stick to the what it is wink

I like the sarcasm (I discovered you to be excellent at it somewhere else on NL). However, your point is why men tend to think that most women are gold diggers.
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by blank(f): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2011
lol
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by SisiKill1: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
maclatunji:

I like the sarcasm (I discovered you to be excellent at it somewhere else on NL). However, your point is why men tend to think that most women are gold diggers.
In my experience, it is the men who don't have much who think women are gold diggers. The ones who have would give without a thought because it takes nothing from them but the ones who don't think it's a big deal because. . .well because they don't have. undecided
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by maclatunji: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
Let me help you there
Sisi_Kill:

In my experience, it is the men who don't have much who think women are gold diggers. The ones who have would give without a thought because it takes nothing from them but the ones who don't have think it's a big deal because. . .well because they don't have. undecided

So it is now an offence or something objectionable not to have plenty money. No wonder corruption is on the increase everyday in Nigeria. Those who spend anyhow cannot have worked hard or legitimately to earn that money.
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by N101: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2011
maclatunji:

Some ladies are blessed with the gift of foresight and can see the CEO in an Okada rider.

An astute woman can see the potential in a man.  I'm one of those weirdos.  Unlike Sisi Kill, I don't draw attention to my immense skills (nor security) in public.

In fact, I was watching a friend's son yesterday and noted he has excellent leadership skills and definitely a team player.  I can see his potential already and he's only 13.  You can often see their potential even if they're not wholly convinced themselves but have some idea.  We are usually the ones to usually organise those ideas and support those dreams.
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by maclatunji: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2011
N101:

An astute woman can see the potential in a man.  I'm one of those weirdos.  Unlike Sisi Kill, I don't draw attention to my immense skills (nor security) in public.

I don't understand that part.

In fact, I was watching a friend's son yesterday and noted he has excellent leadership skills and definitely a team player.  I can see his potential already and he's only 13.  You can often see their potential even if they're not wholly convinced themselves but have some idea.  We are usually the ones to usually organise those ideas and support those dreams. 

@ Bolded, do you mean women?
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by horny4u(f): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2011
You meet a guy you want to get serious with or better still a guy ask you to get serious with him then you must flash him a smile and ask him his plan from the future.
If he wants to be a dentist and is working at mcdonalds to buy forms and save for tution to Uni to read dentistry then by all means jump on board that bus as destination.
However if he says he wants to be a dentist and only him and nightclub every night no saving up for nothing but shepe then that bus is not going anywhere nice jejely come down and find another bus.
Once Obama was , and his supervisor must have seen a nice destination to have hopped on his bus,
Wisdom says find a man who is ambitious and passionate about his success as i am passionate about mine, he does not have to be rich or poor but he must have direction and map to get there,

When i was single i met this guy who said one day he will buy me the world and that excited me so much , then i asked him this question and he said he was trying to relocate abroad to school but no idea how, no money , no savings and he was not working towards nothing always moving from one party to another, so i zapped.

However i had another no chemistry guy that was a drycleaner / washaman paying his way through university today he owns several companies and VERY loaded, his work ethics had always been excellent and driven not just empty dreams but no chemistry and it cannot be forced so i zapped .
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by maclatunji: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2011
Interesting angle!
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by SisiKill1: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2011
maclatunji:

Let me help you there
So it is now an offence or something objectionable not to have plenty money. No wonder corruption is on the increase everyday in Nigeria. Those who spend anyhow cannot have worked hard or legitimately to earn that money.
Pls don't put words in my mouth. . .err. . .finger. I did not say it is objectionable not to have plenty of money, what I am saying is that in my experience it is the guys who don't have it, who make a big to do about everything. A girl could just ask for a pencil but because they can't afford it, they term the girl a gold digger and convince themselves all she wants from them is money.

They start to see gold diggery traits in everything she does and says, an innocuous comment about liking a brand name shoe or bag is taken as something else. Even just mentioning money in a general conversation becomes an offense because the lack of money has become a sensitive issue for the guy.

More often than not, women are not gold diggers. . .Men just choose to see them as gold diggers.
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by maclatunji: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2011
Sisi you have quite a temper (I can sense it from your post). I only edited your post so that it would be more understandable to other people. The part I typed below is my opinion. Calm down, I ain't saying you're a gold-digger Maybe you just don't like being around broke men which is fine. Now, breathe-in, breathe-out and be cool, calm and collected as I know you really are. grin
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by horny4u(f): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Pls don't put words in my mouth. . .err. . .finger. I did not say it is objectionable not to have plenty of money, what I am saying is that in my experience it is the guys who don't have it, who make a big to do about everything. A girl could just ask for a pencil but because they can't afford it, they term the girl a gold digger and convince themselves all she wants from them is money.

They start to see gold diggery traits in everything she does and says, an innocuous comment about liking a brand name shoe or bag is taken as something else. Even just mentioning money in a general conversation becomes an offense because the lack of money has become a sensitive issue for the guy.

More often than not, women are not gold diggers. . .Men just choose to see them as gold diggers.

To me calling  a woman gold digger is like calling a man who like small waist and big hips a figure digger,
Gold digger is a fallacy !
No woman wants to be with a hopeless, unambitious , no good man when there are men with the platinum  grin
and
No man wants to be with a figure 1 when there are figure 8 there undecided
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by coogar: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2011
maclatunji:

see the ceo in an okada cyclist? that's a phat lie!

ladies just see the potentials just like a fellow man would see it.
they are not specially blessed with the gift of foresight but it must be said they are more excellent at managing than men.

horny4u:

To me calling  a woman gold digger is like calling a man who like small waist and big hips a figure digger,
Gold digger is a fallacy !

it's not a fallacy. women want their men gift-wrapped!

No woman wants to be with a hopeless, unambitious , no good man when there are men with the platinum  grin
and No man wants to be with a figure 1 when there are figure 8 there undecided

so you are comparing physique to money? grin
why do you think there's a saying of "behind every successful man, there's a woman?"

well. . . . . it's because women always hover around successful men.
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by SisiKill1: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2011
N101:

Haba now! I was very excited, is all!! I mean. . .there I was, standing in a line, bored out of my skull and mentally beating myself for not going to the store at an earlier time when suddenly the guy bagging the groceries (who looked as bored as I did) wasn't holding a bag anymore, he was standing behind that pulpit thingy with all coat of arms and flag on them, holding a mic and addressing the public about something. It was so vivid, it took me awhile to find my bearing when I came out of it. . . I just ran up to him and blurted out what I had seen. You know what happened afterwards!

As you can see, it is not my fault. . emi gbigbe can be disorientating, usually I am more subtle with my woman power. cheesy
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by Kx: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2011
maclatunji:

U dont need a gift, nor foresight, nor be a lady b4 u can c the CEO in an okada rider.

if the okada is not patronizing baba ijebu, chances are he may just be among the few that went into
okada with a vision, whatever the vision may be!
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by maclatunji: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2011
Guys, I know we too (men) can identify potential in any individual male or female. I want to emphasize and discuss if a woman will look at a dirt poor but smart and hardworking guy and say: you know what I am going to give this guy a chance in my life and I know he will be great someday. If you have real-life stories, kindly share!
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by coogar: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2011
maclatunji:

Guys, I know we too (men) can identify potential in any individual male or female. I want to emphasize and discuss if a woman will look at a dirt poor but smart and hardworking guy and say: you know what I am going to give this guy a chance in my life and I know he will be great someday. If you have real-life stories, kindly share!

of course, it happens. . . . .if we believe what we see on nollywood
desperate women do that a lot in nigeria - when women cannot get men in their level to hitch up, they sometimes tend to look lower. . . .
mostly, these women are in their 30s or 40s. it will be hard to see a woman in her prime thinking she would give an okada man a chance. . . .
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by maclatunji: 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2011
It is not about the Okada men per se. It is about poor or broke guys here . I mean economically challenged brothers.
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by coogar: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2011
maclatunji:

It is not about the Okada men per se. It is about poor or broke guys here . I mean economically challenged brothers.

same difference.

a lady in her prime have so many well to do admirers in her hands to think of a poor/broke bloke. . . .
it's only when the law of diminishing returns strike the ladies that they see beyond the present. . . . .that is when they become conscious of the sweats of the hard-working smart bloke. in their prime, they want that brother working in the oil/gas industry with the smart crib, phat whip and bottomless pit of a pocket.
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by SisiKill1: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2011
maclatunji:

Sisi you have quite a temper (I can sense it from your post). I only edited your post so that it would be more understandable to other people. The part I typed below is my opinion. Calm down, I ain't saying you're a gold-digger Maybe you just don't like being around broke men which is fine. Now, breathe-in, breathe-out and be cool, calm and collected as I know you really are. grin
You think I have a temper? Really? Wow!!

Say, do you mind coming with me to the next family gathering? I just need you to repeat this to my family and friends because whenever I try to tell them I have a temper, they don't believe me. They think I'm too much on the mellow side. . .playful to the point of silly, don't feel strongly enough about anything to lose my temper over it. I could print this and show them but they'll probably think I made it up. . .but having you there will convince them about the truthiness [/i]of my fiery temper.

So you up for a Killer family gathering?  cheesy

Okay enough playing around. . .back to topic, okay I may not be the brightest bulb in the set but I think I can safely say I know when someone is responding to a post, so you didn't hafta tell me the part you typed below is your opinion, not that I don't appreciate the heads up oh, it's just that some of us don't like to be spoonfed. We think there's too much of that going around these days and makes for a generation of lazy minds. For instance, telling you that you highlighting one word in my post and then writing [i]"let me help you there
" gives the impression that "what you helped me out with" (i.e your opinion), is what I meant. . .which couldn't be furthest from the truth, would be spoonfeeding you and that would be wrong, an insult to your intelligence even because there is no doubt in my mind you know it. . .see what I'm saying? This is also why I won't even attempt to insult you by trying to define "putting words in someone's mouth" for you.

Hmmm, this breathing in and out thing works wonders, it's almost like I'm floating in the clouds. Thanks man, I owe you one. cheesy
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by horny4u(f): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2011
maclatunji:

Chance ke ?
Do you pray tell your daughter runs with a man's chance , hell No ! No matter how you try to plead that case , Hell NO !!! to chance , He better show me his game plan and map, If he cannot spell and refuses to go to school or learn a trade or find something doing and he is saying baby chance with me to be a billionaire tomorrow i say hell no?
Look at men who are doing things for themselves, Obama didnot really have a priviledged upbringing and was not rich when his Mrs met him but he had a law degree, he was charismatic , he had a job, he had dreams, if a man does not have that , hell no!

@cougar
Do you know how many squats i do in a day, do you know how many side bends and lunges, how many puffing on that cross trainer to keep that booty tight, and donot say some girls have it naturally ( all things need maintainence and thou shallnot cast your pearls unto swines) , cos all men were born naturally brilliant but if you leave school to do yahooyahoo or shepenomics and you donot come out with a sound degree its the same.

In life you determine what you want and you plan it with pen and paper and begin to work towards it,
So therefore a woman's figure is synonymous to a man's pocket.

very few rich men will go to the market and bring in a wowo fowl , everybody wants a figure 8 tight booty babe,

No excuse or pity me i have no dreams here,  but i love you, trash bin.
(roll your sleeves and get to work)

No excuse  or pity me i am  size 34 and my waist and hips are same but i have a heart of gold, trash bin.
( stop the choc and get running)

Lets be realistic, an ambitious man who is successful is just as wanted as  Naomi campbell so young men should take note , if school ain't for you , learn a trade , just make sure you get rich or die trying.
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by coogar: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2011
horny4u:

@cougar
Do you know how many squats i do in a day, do you know how many side bends and lunges, how many puffing on that cross trainer to keep that booty tight, and donot say some girls have it naturally ( all things need maintainence and thou shallnot cast your pearls unto swines) , cos all men were born naturally brilliant but if you leave school to do yahooyahoo or shepenomics and you donot come out with a sound degree its the same.

some girls have it naturally.
if you have to do squats, side bends and lunges to keep your curves tight - then watch what you consume. wink

In life you determine what you want and you plan it with pen and paper and begin to work towards it,
So therefore a woman's figure is synonymous to a man's pocket.

it is not.
never can be.

some women have this figure without working for it.
there are no gym facilities in the village and when you see some village girls, naomi campbell would green with envy.
they are not only curvy, they have good skins.

no man is born with money in his arse-hole. . . .
so in that wise, body shape is not equivalent to money.
you are clutching at straws here.

very few rich men will go to the market and bring in a wowo fowl , everybody wants a figure 8 tight booty babe,

not in all cases.
most men don't even want the figure 8 girl. as long as she's beautiful and well-mannered, other stuffs are purely academic.
figure 8 tight booty babes are only in demand and rap videos.

yes, every man wants to sleep with these kind of tight booty babes but only few men would consider marrying them.

No excuse or pity me i have no dreams here,  but i love you, trash bin.
(roll your sleeves and get to work)

No excuse  or pity me i am  size 34 and my waist and hips are same but i have a heart of gold, trash bin.
( stop the choc and get running)

Lets be realistic, an ambitious man who is successful is just as wanted as  Naomi campbell so young men should take note , if school ain't for you , learn a trade , just make sure you get rich or die trying.

who wants naomi campbell? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by horny4u(f): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2011
coogar:

some girls have it naturally.
if you have to do squats, side bends and lunges to keep your curves tight - then watch what you consume. wink

it is not.
never can be.

some women have this figure without working for it.
there are no gym facilities in the village and when you see some village girls, naomi campbell would green with envy.
they are not only curvy, they have good skins.

no man is born with money in his arse-hole. . . .
so in that wise, body shape is not equivalent to money.
you are clutching at straws here.

not in all cases.
most men don't even want the figure 8 girl. as long as she's beautiful and well-mannered, other stuffs are purely academic.
figure 8 tight booty babes are only in demand and rap videos.

yes, every man wants to sleep with these kind of tight booty babes but only few men would consider marrying them.

who wants naomi campbell? shocked shocked shocked

hahaha I don't consume nothing I work out because what you don't use you lose, if you want your abs to last for the next 40 years then you start working them.

Even Village girls with great figures go for the best and most ambitious village boy. Some Villages even beat the men to see who is the strongest before he can claim the girl.
In the city, he has ambition and works towards making a success of himself or he clears road for the stronger man not just arm muscles but pocket muscles.

Oh well Naomi campbell: beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by coogar: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2011
horny4u:

hahaha I don't consume nothing I work out because what you don't use you lose, if you want your abs to last for the next 40 years then you start working them.

pictorial evidence then. . . . wink

Even Village girls with great figures go for the best and most ambitious village boy. Some Villages even beat the men to see who is the strongest before he can claim the girl.

they go for whatever comes their way.
and as for villages beating their men to determine the strongest bloke. . . . . .since when has being the strongest equates being the richest? grin
mostly, na poor people dey even strong pass. years of years of climbing palm trees with bare palms. grin

In the city, he has ambition and works towards making a success of himself or he clears road for the stronger man not just arm muscles but pocket muscles.

ohhh, pocket muscles?
are you sure?

Oh well Naomi campbell: beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

i agree. . . .
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by horny4u(f): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2011
coogar:

pictorial evidence then. . . . wink

they go for whatever comes their way.
and as for villages beating their men to determine the strongest bloke. . . . . .since when has being the strongest equates being the richest? grin
mostly, na poor people dey even strong pass. years of years of climbing palm trees with bare palms. grin

ohhh, pocket muscles?
are you sure?

i agree. . . .

Put your pic out first , i am so curious cheesy
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by coogar: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2011
horny4u:

Put your pic out first , i am so curious cheesy

ladies first!
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by SisiKill1: 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2011
Post it! Post it! Post it!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by maclatunji: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2011
Sisi wan kill me with laughter here. I am beginning to get some things here. What if the rich and successful man runs broke: would you leave him? It happens, some people do lose their wealth!
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by maclatunji: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2011
Sisi wan kill me with laughter here. I am beginning to get some things here. What if the rich and successful man runs broke: would you leave him? It happens, some people do lose their wealth!
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by horny4u(f): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
maclatunji:

A man who loses the wealth (Lord forbid) his dad gave to him , yep one will walk with whatever is left , yep watch my tail light, apa lohun ye

A man who loses the wealth (Lord forbid) he worked for because he took a risk that went wrong one will sidon tight becos if he was not an informed risk taker before he would not have made the money in the first place. A woman can stay and help build his ego and esteem back up becos such a man has proven he has ambition, positivity , turnover spirit and tenacity that it takes to make a success out of this world.
A woman will take whatever is left and make a comfortable home and food for him and pray for him really just make him feel like a king so he can have the positive frame of mind to perform magic again.
He has it in him and if his wealth never comes back they enjoy life together becos as long as he remains positive and ambitious.
Re: Are Some Ladies Blessed With The Gift Of Foresight? by N101: 1:24am On Sep 22, 2011
maclatunji:

I don't understand that part.

Sisi_Kill:

Most definitely, why. . .just yesterday, I saw Commander in Chief in a grocery store bagger. I was so excited, I ran up to him and told him what I had seen. He looked at me like I was crazy and then raised his eyebrows, I thought he was starting to believe me until I felt myself being dragged away by security, twas only by the grace of God they didn't lock me up in an asylum.

And that my friend is why some ladies do not bother with the what may bes and stick to the what it is  wink

See the bolded bit by Sisi Kill.

maclatunji:

@ Bolded, do you mean women?

Usually women, sometimes men.  When you see the potential in someone, that person may also have a dream but be very bad not only articulating it but organising themselves to bring it to reality.   

Someone wants to do x, there are people around them who would test the feasibility of it - do research, come up with ideas, help the person to clearly define what they want, cheer them on when they want to give up.  But you don't just help anyone who has a dream, you have to know if the person is serious or not because people love to do a good talk but not good when it comes to actions. 

You don't have to be in a relationship to help someone out.  It can be someone of the same gender or of a different gender.  The important thing is that you are the catalyst to helping someone achieve their goal.  There are still women who will do that specifically with the men they are in a relationship with, but most seem to want a ready-made somebody without sharing or struggling together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Man On Oprah: "this Is A Miracle" (first Male Pregnancy) / Single And Living Alone, How Do You Manage? / How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.