Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Need A Doctor/nurse Help In God's Name Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Doctor/nurse Help In God's Name Please (398 Views)

Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) / Any Doctor/nurse In The House? Your Attention Is Needed Asap! / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Doctor/nurse Help In God's Name Please by Obalegend: 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
My woman complained of headache, dizziness and breast pain yesterday after we had an unprotected sex close to two weeks ago. We did a pregnancy urine test this morning and the result seems to us as negative. However, we are still skeptical about it. We need a medical personal in the house to please in God's name examine the result which i have attached its snapshot and tell us what is obtainable (either negative or invalid) please......Thanks for your anticipatory response.

Re: I Need A Doctor/nurse Help In God's Name Please by izzou(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Go to the hospital please

You mustn't bring this to the social media
Re: I Need A Doctor/nurse Help In God's Name Please by Obalegend: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
izzou:
Go to the hospital please

You mustn't bring this to the social media
Bro, i understand but you wont understand how apprehensive i am at the moment.
Re: I Need A Doctor/nurse Help In God's Name Please by izzou(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Obalegend:
Bro, i understand but you wont understand how apprehensive i am at the moment.

Are you scared of pregnancy?

undecided
Re: I Need A Doctor/nurse Help In God's Name Please by nepapole(m): 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
E don happen.. I wish ur wife safe delivery.
Re: I Need A Doctor/nurse Help In God's Name Please by sisisioge: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Try to take a blood test or wait two more days and take the urine test again. This time around use the early morning urine...her first in the morning.

Una well done.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Doctor/nurse Help In God's Name Please by bless2tom(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dont redi if you are not ready
Re: I Need A Doctor/nurse Help In God's Name Please by Obalegend: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
sisisioge:
Try to take a blood test or wait two more days and take the urine test again. This time around use the early morning urine...her first in the morning.

Una well done.
Thanks Sisisioge

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Toenail Fungus Code Ebook / Meningococcal Meningitis / What Is The Saddest Case You Have Had As A Doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.