Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Redeem Camp Gate Of Injustice: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeem Camp Gate Of Injustice: (860 Views)

Many Lies Of Redeem's Adeboye For 2016 / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeem Camp Gate Of Injustice: by papinbeyo(m): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2009
My sad sad experience at the REEDEM camp on the 18th-12-2009 was an embarrassing incident that should be of concern to the whole citizens of this country.
i came to lagos for my grandma's remembrance that was how i got an invitation by my cousin for the programme.it was a wonderful convention,infact the most spirit filled crusade i have ever attended.after the close of the day we set out to where we parked only to find out that we've been robbed and the car has been vandalized.I suggested to my cousin that we report to the proper authority,since the car was parked close to the security post.
on our to the post i found out the young fellas at the gate where hostile when we told them about what happened i became suspicious and said to one in particular by name sina oladiminiyi you are the security at the gate,this car was parked directly in front of you guys and you want to tell me you know nothing about this?this argument lasted for a while and i finally conclude on meeting a senior officer, i met with him and he directed me to the main gate to lodge my complain on reaching there hum, it was a different thing i saw entirely the redeemers army security guards where loose cannon,it was a massacre,projectile of all manner was thrown at people,it's one scene that disgust me anytime i remember what went down that day was bad.The chief security officer at the gate on that date should be jailed for convicting and prosecuting and abuse of power.people where beaten badly, a man was also beaten for asking why are you beating people like this.i was beaten blue black for reporting that my car stereo was stolen and my car vandalized, a man was begging shouting that he just came out from the theater where he just had an operation and this man was beaten till blood came out from the stitches angry. Since this incident happened,i have been so traumatized and has affected me psychologically.pls i want something done about this i need someone to tell me where to report this case to or give me a number i can call.
There is more to the story than this and i pray necessary action is taken in respect to this. , 07035008733
Re: Redeem Camp Gate Of Injustice: by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2009
This is barbaric&inhuman.Im a christian&i followed d convention this year.The authorities must here these
Re: Redeem Camp Gate Of Injustice: by Tudor6(f): 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2009
Why don't you call daddy GO. If that embezzler pastor erastus can run to him when he's in trouble with EFCC how much more you an innocent man who just got robbed by his ministers.
Re: Redeem Camp Gate Of Injustice: by manmustwac(m): 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2009
Sad story but Daddy GO no get time for your complaints, he's only interested in your money.
Re: Redeem Camp Gate Of Injustice: by noetic15(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2009
very sad story.
Re: Redeem Camp Gate Of Injustice: by kristonium(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2009
manmustwac:

Sad story but Daddy GO no get time for your complaints, he's only interested in your money.
Tudór:

Why don't you call daddy GO. If that embezzler pastor erastus can run to him when he's in trouble with EFCC how much more you an innocent man who just got robbed by his ministers.

May God forgive u all!what has daddy GO got to do with the theft?was he the one that carried out the robberies?or dont u know that there are equally robbers among the about 6million people that gathered every year at the camp?if there was a Judas among the 12,how many Judases would be in 6million?food for thought!
Re: Redeem Camp Gate Of Injustice: by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2009
May God forgive u all!what has daddy GO got to do with the theft?was he the one that carried out the robberies?or dont u know that there are equally robbers among the about[b] 6million[/b] people that gathered every year at the camp?if there was a Judas among the 12,how many Judases would be in 6million?food for thought

where did you get this figure of 6million from? Do you know what is 6 millon.The RCCG can't even boast of having 6million members let alone the redemption ground being able to contain 6 million people.
Re: Redeem Camp Gate Of Injustice: by kristonium(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2009
chukwudi44:

where did you get this figure of 6million from? Do you know what is 6 millon.The RCCG can't even boast of having 6million members let alone the redemption ground being able to contain 6 million people.

NOTED!THANKS!
Re: Redeem Camp Gate Of Injustice: by ilosiwaju: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2009
na wa ooo
Re: Redeem Camp Gate Of Injustice: by kristonium(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2009
ilosiwaju:

na wa ooo

na wa for what?

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Yerima's Abuse Of Religion / Donating Blood: Is it proper? / The Word Of God Is Light And Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.