Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

If You Are Born To Yoruba, You Born To Extended Family! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are Born To Yoruba, You Born To Extended Family! (767 Views)

Extended Family Palaver / Is It Wrong To Avoid Your Extended Family? / Funny Accusation From Extended Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Born To Yoruba, You Born To Extended Family! by oyinkinola: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2017
Yoruba is born to extended family and you must behave as such, if you are Yoruba know your family is extend world wide.
One day We went to ketu in Benin, we were welcome to home, every body happy, and we feel at home, we went to know the town, when we come across a young boy, in his car he ran into water and Baba Falola is wetted with road side water, a passer by, said hee! what is this? the boy stop and step down and said I did do it intentionaly, the other boy said but you see the people, aint you?
One old man came and said samson! the boy answer sir! the old man asked, what went wrong there? before the boy answer the old man ordered! lie down there! the boy prostrated, for how long did I tell you to behave well everywhere! If you born to Yoruba, you born to extended family, these were your parents from Oyo, you have in Bini, you have in Brazil, in cuba, in trinidad tobago, Togo ,Ghana, so behave yourself next time! Baba Falola cut in , he said samson! what's your Yoruba name? he said kola! sir, Baba Falola pray for him, and tell him to get up! the boy took us on his car went through the town and took us back home!
It was a great day indeed! and I feel proud to be among the extended family of Yoruba!
Oyinkinola.

Re: If You Are Born To Yoruba, You Born To Extended Family! by Standing5(m): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Tribal warlords errywhere . . .
Re: If You Are Born To Yoruba, You Born To Extended Family! by NevetsIbot(m): 2:34am On Apr 01, 2017
omo oodua ni mi
Re: If You Are Born To Yoruba, You Born To Extended Family! by oyinkinola: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2017
NevetsIbot:
omo oodua ni mi
...o seun omoluabi,
oojire bi?
Re: If You Are Born To Yoruba, You Born To Extended Family! by oyinkinola: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2017
Standing5:
Tribal warlords errywhere . . .
....you can join our family!
and you would be welcome!
Re: If You Are Born To Yoruba, You Born To Extended Family! by oyinkinola: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2017
One day my friend Emeka, said, 'yinkinola, how can I be Yoruba, I fed up of Igbo affairs, no orientation, no leadership! how can't we fell marginalse?
I said Emeka take it easy! It's very easy to be Yoruba, as far as you can behave well and be gentle to all, because if you a Yoruba you are a product of extended family and you must behave as such!
So to be Yoruba as an Igbo is easy, just married to Yoruba , that's all!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Born To Yoruba, You Born To Extended Family! by NevetsIbot(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
oyinkinola:
...o seun omoluabi, oojire bi?
mo ji daada boda mi. O seun.

(1) (Reply)

Mernaid Baby - A Mum Gaves Birth To A "Mernaid Baby" (PHOTO) / US Court Reject Wife Swap / How I Got Disvirgined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.