Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview (33269 Views)

Youtube Presents Yemi Alade A Gold Creator Award For Surpassing 1M Subscribers / Nina Slams Alex For Mentioning Her Name While Addressing A Troll / Ify Okeke Slams Ada Slim For Mentioning Her Name While Calling Out Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by kabaka1: 2:45am On Apr 01, 2017
repogirl:
Yemi is more popular then that denser babe.

Denser hustles really hard but you can't compare a cosmetics seller/ beautician to an award winning artist like Yemi Alade who has received numerous accolades home and abroad.

But let's be real Dencia got much more money than Yemi Alade
Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by chiraqDemon(m): 4:55am On Apr 01, 2017
Yemi alade i know
But this one sounds like the name of that snake game on nokia abi na snake dencia or xencia or what dem de call am
Please park well
Look sef yemi fine pass am upon say na beautician/cosmetic seller e be, see am e lip be like who samuel peter don blow
Wey u Sclear road make better woman pass jhoor
Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by cao(f): 5:44am On Apr 01, 2017
Who is Dencia?

1 Like

Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by repogirl(f): 6:36am On Apr 01, 2017
kabaka1:

But let's be real Dencia got much more money than Yemi Alade
I didn't even know she was that rich until last night when people were talking about her......
Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by cbngov01(m): 7:23am On Apr 01, 2017
steppins:
Abeg, who be dancia abi dencia?

The girl who was with Paul Pogba in the other room that made all guests complain of heavy noise!
Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by sweetilicious(f): 7:24am On Apr 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
They both suck. As much as I dislike Yemi I must admit she's more successful compared to miss white.
You are not serious
Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by SugaryBelle(f): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
They both suck. As much as I dislike Yemi I must admit she's more successful compared to miss white.
But why do you dislike Yemi sir?
Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by SuperSuave(m): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2017
SugaryBelle:

But why do you dislike Yemi sir?
I used to be a fan when she first broke out with 'ghen-ghen love', 'johnny', 'kissing', and others but her sound stopped making sense to me, her lyrics started to get shallow. Take for instance the 'Ferrari' and 'tangerine' she did, "baby if you love me you go buy me Ferrari..." So that's her definition of love? Wish I could ask her how many Ferraris her father got for her mom to prove his love. Whatever works for her tho, as long as she's making money legally without ruining her dignity.

Lemme stop there lest I bore you with my thoughts, Good morning. smiley
Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by SuperSuave(m): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2017
cybriz82:

taaaiii if i hear!!! swallow dat words back yemi successful pass dancia kini....? bleachin cream sale like pure water....plus talk of d chees wey pogba go dn pack give her each tym she touch iz head.
success doesn't lie in money only. Yemi bagged international awards without fvcking diccks, a reward for her hardwork and consistency. She figuratively dethroned Tiwa savage. Dencia on the other hand is a failed music artiste and a whóre.
Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by KardinalZik(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2017
So na you wey be olosho come be "somebody", abi?

You're not serious.

1 Like

Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by ayamAgenius: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2017
Imagine a NOBODY calling a SOMEBODY a NOBODY... I think she is the one that needs enlightenment... Dencia? Sounds like the name for a mental illness undecided
Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by acc001(f): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2017
NLevents:
Yemi alade is more popular than she is

Coming to town next month. Nairaland pool party. This is going to be fun. Trust me!

Check my signature for more information
It's nt abt popularity it's abt d cash,dencia it's a lot more richer Dan her
Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by Spinshark(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2017
Yemi please don't respond, she wants cheap popularity we all know your a cool babe
Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by Unclerukus: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Paul pogba has infected this fool with his arrogance.
Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by cybriz82(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
success doesn't lie in money only. Yemi bagged international awards without fvcking diccks, a reward for her hardwork and consistency. She figuratively dethroned Tiwa savage. Dencia on the other hand is a failed music artiste and a whóre.

yemi is still a virgin abi
Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
Yemi Alade equally says Tiwa Savage is not her friend when she mentioned her name during an interview
Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by SuperSuave(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
cybriz82:

yemi is still a virgin abi
At least she doesn't have a career as olosho.

I'm done defending her abeg! Who dem EPP sef angry
Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by SugaryBelle(f): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
[quote author=SuperSuave post=55153256] I used to be a fan when she first broke out with 'ghen-ghen love', 'johnny', 'kissing', and others but her sound stopped making sense to me, her lyrics started to get shallow. Take for instance the 'Ferrari' and 'tangerine' she did, "baby if you love me you go buy me Ferrari..." So that's her definition of love? Wish I could ask her how many Ferraris her father got for her mom to prove his love. Whatever works for her tho, as long as she's making money legally without ruining her dignity.

Lemme stop there lest I bore you with my thoughts, Good morning. smiley[/quote

It's Ok , I asked because I thought I was the only with the same thoughts as you. Everyone seems to like her but good to know I'm not the only one who don't.
Re: Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview by TERRYMICKI(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
She is richer and more finer than Yami and help poor people can Yami give $4m for poor people am asking a question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grammys: “Burna Boy Steadily Ascending As A Globally-loved Superstar” / Afeez Owo Breaks His Fast With Meat / Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.