Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] (16344 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Grandma, Son, Intercepts Tramadol Pills, Codeine Bottles / NDLEA Intercepts bottles Of Codeine Syrup, illicit drugs At Onne, Abuja Ports / Custom Seizes 498 Cartons Of Codeine Syrup Worth N199.2 Million (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by aminulive: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
The Nigerian customs has officially handed over 73 cartons of fake codeine cough syrup to the National agency for food and drug administration and control (NAFDAC).

According to a statement by the customs service, the seizures were made in Kebbi, Zamfara and Sokoto states respectively. The statement read;

The Customs Area Controller Sokoto/Kebbi/Zamfara Area Command, Compt. Nasir Ahmed handed over 73 cartons of suspected counterfeit products to the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
Drugs handed over to NAFDAC includes:
1. 21 Cartons of Panpek with Codeine Cough Syrup.
2. 8 Cartons of Uniplex with Codeine Cough Syrup.
3. 3 Cartons of Richi Gold with Codeine Cough Syrup.
4. 12 Cartons of Cof ‘N’ Cold with Codeine Cough Syrup.
5. 7 Cartons of SCS with Codeine Cough Syrup.
6. 20 Cartons of Pampinden with Codeine Cough Syrup.
7. 2 Cartons of Toxil ‘C’ with Codeine Cough Syrup.

Photos below;
http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/29/customs-hand-73-cartons-fake-codeine-syrup-nafdac/

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by Nbote(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2017
If we talk now and dey'll say we talk and complain too much.. Why are dey not burning and destroying dem like dey do other contraband merchandise like frozen items and others dat dey always display and claim to do?? Since d drugs are fake why hand dem over to NAFDAC? Why don't dey also hand over frozen items and other seized d fud items to NAFDAC?

8 Likes

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by olamil34(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
please what happened to the bags of rice seized ? oh they got burnt in the custom officers stomachs.

8 Likes

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Now Tuxil C will be more costly

8 Likes

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by SirHouloo(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Dem Don spoil market for my Northern brothers...
Those guys like Codeine pass as Yoruba like alomo...
Back then Na to just dey see cough syrup plastics for ground like say Na pure water nylon... I come dey reason say Na tuberculosis breakout o.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by Franco93: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Good job. ''I want more of this'', in Sinach voice
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by Realkenny(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Oh My Favorite Drink cry...Mix You Lean And Enter The World Of Ecstasy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by bedspread: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nice one NIGERIAN CUSTOMS...

but if its bags of rice and cartons of chickens , they will disappear

2 Likes

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by nairavsdollars(f): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Both agencies are thieves

2 Likes

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by Dujardin(m): 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks they have posed too much for common codeine?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by marxist88: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hmm they seized thousands of catoorns they handover only 73

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by wickyyolo: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
see as some men were planning to kill me with fake codeine.

Nowadays tuxil C no dey high. I want to inform the agency to ban Tuxil C syrup , so make fakes in the Nigerian market

grin

4 Likes

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by Satansadvocate(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
The first day i took coflin with codeine was the day i noticied that everywhere around our house was moving in slow motion. Everything was just slow and drowsy, i comot cap for coda joor!!

If you understand what i mean (per highter man) honour with a like

46 Likes

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by omobs(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nigeria is in big trouble,thank God those drugs did not get to the market

1 Like

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by Dutchey(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Where is d remaining 127? its being sold in black market
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by HMZi: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
panpiden na poison,sieze that cshit BUT FRÉE THE COFF N COLD & TUXIL C,stuffs cóocon. .

5 Likes

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
OMG!! Customs WHYYYYYYY! they are not fake, they are the very new designs in ultimate enjoyment and highness.. pre-coagulated crack, weed and coke mixed to the right-balance with Codeine for our G-boys and youths who have nothing else to do but get high, twerk and snapchat all day long.. Customs WHYYY!!!! grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by Arebay(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
omo see jonz. ....those stuffs ain fake ,the pampidin I know for sure . I know they will all find a way back into idi orò ,sabo ,ghetto,westend and the likes.
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by SalamRushdie: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
It should have been handed over to the NDLEA because those cough syrup where imported for sale to drug addicts who use codeine and not sick people .Thats class A drug trafficking caught there and not smuggling of substandard products like the Customs think

2 Likes

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by HMZi: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
Eleniyan231:
Now Tuxil C will be more costly
True....C as u sabi spell am pass op,badt guy

4 Likes

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by donprincebigt(m): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
na dem sef go still use am.
welcome to Nigeria
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by apesinola001: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Good development
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by kasheemawo(m): 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Our blother from raising potopoto
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by apesinola001: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Good development
kasheemawo:
Our blother from raising potopoto
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by chris31(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nairalanders PH branch i am in need of help i just relocated to ph having successfully completed Nysc & i need to get myself busy pls anyone willing to help me get a job i will appreciate a lot. Thanks my people
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by Nathan2016: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
OMG!! Customs WHYYYYYYY! they are not fake, they are the very new designs in ultimate enjoyment and highness.. pre-coagulated crack, weed and coke mixed to the right-balance with Codeine for our G-boys and youths who have nothing else to do but get high, twerk and snapchat all day long.. Customs WHYYY!!!! grin grin grin

EFULEFU

You are a goner....chai..mercy for your brain....e fit b only one cell you get..others are burnt off

1 Like

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by HMZi: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
I was addicted to this thing before...
But the good Lord saved me, Now I am addicted to masturbation.
choiii ...i just weak

3 Likes

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by adisabarber(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Awon omo onimukumu yen da? make una come see una life o
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by merxi55(f): 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
Satansadvocate:
The first day i took coflin with codeine was the day i noticied that everywhere around our house was moving in slow motion. Everything was just slow and drowsy, i comot cap for coda joor!!

If you understand what i mean (per highter man) honour with a like
this one got me laughing uncontrollably...couldn't hold it.

2 Likes

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by Charly68: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nbote:
If we talk now and dey'll say we talk and complain too much.. Why are dey not burning and destroying dem like dey do other contraband merchandise like frozen items and others dat dey always display and claim to do?? Since d drugs are fake why hand dem over to NAFDAC? Why don't dey also hand over frozen items and other seized d fud items to NAFDAC?
Why didn't they arrest the importers also..this people are terrorists ooo! Are they saying they do not know the importers of the drugs..They can't die well with their double standard way of life.
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by wunmi590(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
Keep decieving gullible, after taking the once you will sell to the road side chemist, you now gave half of it to NAFDAC

Please keep the remaining

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom / Attendant Breaks Friend’s Spinal Cord Over Age Claims / If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.