Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Nigeria My Country - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria My Country (365 Views)

The Practice Of Medical Laboratory Science In Nigeria: My Take And Plea / Nigeria my country / Basic Medical Sciences (bms) In Nigeria? My Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria My Country by georgekingsley: 1:23am On Apr 01, 2017
Survive in Nigeria and I guess you can survive anywhere in the world. Heard of this argument that it's easier to get a virgin in my beloved country than getting a good job?,well let's save that for another day.
Growing up we where told education was the key and I never disputed that because I saw so many proves but nevertheless getting a skill was an added advantage.Now what has gone wrong as you getting the required education and skill now is no guarantee for a good job.am not saying having both is a bad idea but you take a look at the street now so much to worry about in the sense that you got people with good skills and education rotten away. Now you say start up something no mata how small but you forgot to say that starting up something requires a lot (depending on what you want to start) as the value of 500k during dangotes time is not the same Now.
You watch the news most times and you see young men and women trying to flee the country as if naija is now a war zone.well it's different strokes for different folks as they alone understand their story.you recall the candles been burnt at midnight (for those that went to school),the time and energy spent in acquiring a skill,well they said no knowledge is a waste.sure you recall the number of times you had to travel far distance for an interview or test ,the rehearsal and tension,had to iron that sleeve and trouser,crack your head for different ideas.hmm,quite emotional and frustrating If you don't meet up in life.
Now the question still pops up,where did nigeria get it all wrong? In fact where we no try? wetin happen?who we offend?Na our own bad pass?.... we can't continue to look for whom to blame as one day nobody go de to Blame so we need survive.God bless Nigeria,God bless everyone out there trying to make a living cos no be beans....

(1) (Reply)

Please I Want To Learn Video Animation In Lagos, One And One Training / Do Not Be Left Behind!! Build And Develop Your IT Skills Today!! / Opinion Poll For Fresh Graduates In Need Of Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.