Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

April Fool: Share Your Memorable Experience!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / April Fool: Share Your Memorable Experience!!!! (406 Views)

For Fun: Share Your Favourite "HUSTLE O" Proverb / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / Share Your April Fool Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

April Fool: Share Your Memorable Experience!!!! by moscobabs(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2017
let go there

It was in year 2002 when my friend called me from OAU that my name has been shortlisted for Admission that I should come on Wednesday to start my registration.

I was so happy me wey don dey look for admission since 1999 lol, I called my dad to send me money so I can start the admission Asap and I could not call my friend to confirm the good new again because he used one of the hostel big boyz phone to call me ( he didn't have phone)

April 3rd I arrived Ife with my luggage and credentials , my friend couldn't beliv his eyes when he saw me

Friend: ore wetin u con do for Campus

Me: For my registration na!

Friend: Which registration?

Me: which one if not.the one u told me

Friend : (put his hands on his head) Modaran!!!!! I was just fooling you ni didn't u know it was on April first?

Me: (crying and laughing all together) Semiu ti ba temi. je!!

He called some guys to come and beg me and I left OAU in sadness.

Ben13

lalasticla

Seun

let laugh small pls

(1) (Reply)

Dantim Na Something Ooo / Hillarious Video. How To Shop Online / 5k Followers Instagram Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.