Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Get MTN And GLO 5gb Latest Browsing Cheat (for April) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get MTN And GLO 5gb Latest Browsing Cheat (for April) (1217 Views)

MTN, 9mobile, Airtel And Glo Important Service Codes You Should Know / Mtn 2018 Latest Browsing Cheat (double Data) / Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get MTN And GLO 5gb Latest Browsing Cheat (for April) by sharpguy10(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2017
April Fool, Happy New Month. I wish you all success and prosperity this month

To get inspiration that will empower you and boost your faith to achieve what you want in this month check my profile to get them. So many people has been transform by the inspirational words. Check it out to start your new month.
My brothers and sisters please start this month in God in your mind. No matter the situation He has already make you an overcome. So see yourself a victor in the situation. If you have not given your to God please read this simple few words.
Lord God, i believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He is alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen.
Keep Soaring High
Re: Get MTN And GLO 5gb Latest Browsing Cheat (for April) by sharpguy10(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Glo Network Browsing Free In Port Harcourt / Help With Tecno Spark Phone / 10 Things You Might Want To Delete From Your Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.