Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. (10960 Views)

MTN, 9mobile, Airtel And Glo Important Service Codes You Should Know / Help, Glo Wan Finish Me / Help Mtn Wan Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by mrjef: 7:28pm On May 05, 2017
The competition is getting hotter by day. MTN
discontinued their double data offer, Glo changed their
data plans, Etisalat reviewed their data plans, now Airtel
has finally introduced double data offer.
Just like MTN, when you subscribe for 1.5gb on Airtel,
you will be given 3gb for 1month and this offer is valid
for 6 months.

SEE HOW TO ACTIVATE IT HERE

Free 1Gig For Airtel subscribers only

first dial (*317#) if successful then dial (*688*1#) immediately u will receive 1Gig

Check with *140#

Is accumulating...
Guys keep pressing d code fast.

For Glo cheat
see settings www.jeftechworld..com/2017/05/glo-unlimited-free-browsing-cheat-using.html?m=1#more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2017
Lol

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by dunelsty(m): 7:49pm On May 05, 2017
hehehehe over here in owerri airtel doesn't work that fast....
I all say etisalat is the bam! swift browsing, plus uninterrupted signal jam when streaming online,if only they can double their data package sha

1 Like

Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by divinehand2003(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2017
mrjef:
The competition is getting hotter by day. MTN
discontinued their double data offer, Glo changed their
data plans, Etisalat reviewed their data plans, now Airtel
has finally introduced double data offer.
Just like MTN, when you subscribe for 1.5gb on Airtel,
you will be given 3gb for 1month and this offer is valid
for 6 months.

SEE HOW TO ACTIVATE IT HERE

Cool. Good news

1 Like

Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by Kelly2713(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2017
just negudu

4 Likes

Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by BOOKERPAGE(m): 1:25am On May 06, 2017
Yea airtel is real good these days... I also use this idea to turn every #100 recharge on airtel into #2000 but it just lasts for fourteen days.
Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by valgbo(m): 3:02am On May 06, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:
Yea airtel is real good these days... I also use this idea to turn every #100 recharge on airtel into #2000 but it just lasts for fourteen days.
now am curious...........baba show me the way
Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by Reals(m): 3:07am On May 06, 2017
FOR YOUR CRANITE CONTACT US TODAY, WE DELIVER TO YOU WHERE YOU ARE FROM CROSS RIVERS STATE...
Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by jboixxx: 5:39am On May 06, 2017
valgbo:
now am curious...........baba show me the way
20 day old inactive cards are eligible but not sure if it's selective sha.

The X2 data is actually selective, not all SIMs. If you dial the code and get sth like the attached, you're good to go.

Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by Nobody: 6:22am On May 06, 2017
let me report you for spamming
Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by slinkman(m): 6:26am On May 06, 2017
jboixxx:

The X2 data is actually selective, not all SIMs. If you dial the code and get sth like the attached, you're good to go.
are you subscribed to the plan? Does it actually last or does it double deduct data?
Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by TechPanda(m): 6:39am On May 06, 2017
thanks for sharing. Dropped a comment on your blog, waiting for your reply.
Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by toofit007: 6:46am On May 06, 2017
jboixxx:

bro which code make I press to get that display?
Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by jboixxx: 7:59am On May 06, 2017
slinkman:
are you subscribed to the plan? Does it actually last or does it double deduct data?
I'm not on the data plan yet but was sent a notification text to that effect. I got the screenshot from the line I got the notification on when I tried, but I got a referral to another code when I dialled *144# on another line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by jboixxx: 8:00am On May 06, 2017
toofit007:
bro which code make I press to get that display?
*144#. if you're qualified, you'll get that screenshot.
Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by vbenn(m): 8:29am On May 06, 2017
Good job airtel. Progress towards bringing affordable internet to Africa's largest economy
Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by Prexblog(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2017
You guys should see Testimonies via HERE.. It's amazing!
Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by Prexblog(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2017
Prexblog:
You guys should see Testimonies via HERE.. It's amazing!

Yea!
Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by Nobody: 8:59am On May 06, 2017
jboixxx:

wat next
Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by mrjef: 9:52am On May 06, 2017
So Airtel is now the grandmasters of data

2 Likes

Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by jboixxx: 9:54am On May 06, 2017
IemFava:
wat next
Subscribe ma!
Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by toofit007: 10:32am On May 06, 2017
jboixxx:

*144#. if you're qualified, you'll get that screenshot.
thanks bro, God bless you.
Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by yagozo: 3:37pm On May 06, 2017
wow nice one
Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by mrjef: 3:56pm On May 06, 2017
yagozo:
wow nice one
yh
Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by mrjef: 9:33am On May 08, 2017
Abdulsamad17:
MissTechy Giveaway: Win the Tecno L9 Plus!
Entries end on Thursday.

You might just be the lucky one

CLICK HERE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY

hmmm
Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by mrjef: 1:44pm On May 08, 2017
rackett:
Why don’t you Reduce Your Business Cost and Centralize Your Office Data
The Success of your business depends on your commitment to the success of your products or services as regards quick updates, maximum reach and availability
FEATURES WE CAN DEVELOP FOR YOUR BUSINESS WEBSITE
Professionally Developed Back-end
• Beautifully Designed Front-end
• Mobile-friendliness on all mobile devices
• 99.9% Uptime Hosting Plan (your site as your 'Global office' must be available 24/7)
• Basic SEO Implementation (FREE)
• Graphics Design Banner (FREE)
• 1-month Website Maintenance (FREE) – T & C apply
• Social Media Set-up (FREE)
• Security Set-up against hackers (FREE)
• Good site speed experience on desktop and mobile
how can i trust you
Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by kings20(m): 10:24pm On May 08, 2017
AIRTEL offers 600% BONUS ON RECHARGE! Top up N100 credit and dial *235*100# to instantly get N600 for making calls and browsing internet for 14

If u avnt used ur AIRTEL LINE for a long while

u get 2k instead of #600 just by recharging #100

U can also make call with d 2k

1 Like

Re: Chia Airtel and Glo Wan Kill Us With Data Oooo. by Alitair(m): 5:58am On May 09, 2017
dunelsty:
hehehehe over here in owerri airtel doesn't work that fast....
I all say etisalat is the bam! swift browsing, plus uninterrupted signal jam when streaming online,if only they can double their data package sha
Airtel is not fast in owerri kwa? Hmmm.... Na wah o

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Hold Or Type With Your Tablet? / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] / MTN MobileMoney Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.