Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,300 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

What's The Best Campus For A Foreign Law Student Interested In Corporate Law? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's The Best Campus For A Foreign Law Student Interested In Corporate Law? (440 Views)

Lawyer Needed For Corporate Law Management / Who’s Who In Corporate Nigeria: Pascal Dozie, The Board Veteran / Top Six Most Successful Women In Corporate Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Campus For A Foreign Law Student Interested In Corporate Law? by Venerable612(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2017
I know very little about the Nigerian legal market. I have heard Abuja is a good place to do the Bar, but quite unsure of the law practices in the capital.

I need an informed opinion please. I am sure your advice will be useful to many prospective law graduates who have studied abroad.

Many thanks in advance.
Re: What's The Best Campus For A Foreign Law Student Interested In Corporate Law? by royalads: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2017
@op. are you asking for the best campus for law school for foreign students? all foreign students are posted to abj campus after completing their BAR 1 program.
If you are asking for the best City to start up as a Corporate lawyer (meaning you've been called to the Nigerian BAR) then I think Lagos is your best bet (though the competition is stiff there) followed by abuja if you have the capital and network to start off.
cheers

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take To Find Your Dream Job? / How To Export Local Products And Make A Lot Of Profit / Perfect Hnd, Ond, Mba, Bsc, Post Graguate Diploma Project.. Topics And Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.