Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

How Do Configure FB Currency? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do Configure FB Currency? (424 Views)

Can NOT Configure A Custom .com.ng Domain Name To Blogger (). HELP! / FB Page With 33k Likes For Sale / FB Page With 24k Likes For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Configure FB Currency? by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2017
How do i change my ad payment currency to $ ?
Re: How Do Configure FB Currency? by sharpguy10(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2017
Beware of onlinenaira.com they are scammers. hello guys, I write this post to tell you all to stay away from onlinenaira.com because they are stealing peoples money now. Two day ago I told them to fund my PayPal account, since that day till now they have not fund it. When I called them, one of the agent told me that the money I want to fund my PayPal account is small the minimum I can use to fund my PayPal is $10. I told the onlinenaira agent to return the money back to my onlinenaira account so that I can add more money to it. Since two days now he has not fund it. And I try to call himand he refuse to pick my calls. Sometimes he will switch it off. So today I try to call another number in their contact address, the agent told me that he will do it and i can send any amount i want. And he also told me to wait for about an hour. After one hour I try to call the agent but he is not picking his call. When I check Facebook this afternoon, I saw two people were still complaining about the same thing. I put this post here so that you too will not be scam. Please beware of onlinenaira.com they are scammers
Re: How Do Configure FB Currency? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2017
sharpguy10:
Beware of onlinenaira.com they are scammers. hello guys, I write this post to tell you all to stay away from onlinenaira.com because they are stealing peoples money now. Two day ago I told them to fund my PayPal account, since that day till now they have not fund it. When I called them, one of the agent told me that the money I want to fund my PayPal account is small the minimum I can use to fund my PayPal is $10. I told the onlinenaira agent to return the money back to my onlinenaira account so that I can add more money to it. Since two days now he has not fund it. And I try to call himand he refuse to pick my calls. Sometimes he will switch it off. So today I try to call another number in their contact address, the agent told me that he will do it and i can send any amount i want. And he also told me to wait for about an hour. After one hour I try to call the agent but he is not picking his call. When I check Facebook this afternoon, I saw two people were still complaining about the same thing. I put this post here so that you too will not be scam. Please beware of onlinenaira.com they are scammers
guy if i slap you ehn

2 Likes

Re: How Do Configure FB Currency? by olujames(m): 2:08am On Dec 16, 2017
What you have described is not the way OnlineNaira operates. How come you have not come here to leave a message after April, May and so on to update this forum? Provide your username and I will have a look at your account in OnlineNaira or just have a chat with one of the 8 members of staff in chat between 6am and 12 midnight daily.

(1) (Reply)

Do These And You Will Get Your Adsense Application Approved / Design Your Website And Blog / What Is The One Statement You Hate Hearing From A Client?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.