Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,162 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet (58646 Views)

‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat / Emirates Airline Orders 50 Airbus A350 For ₦5.8Trillion(Photos) / Emirates Airline Introduce Diamond Coated Aeroplane (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by HornyTiwa(f): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2017
Okay

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by LordXaaan: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2017
Dandsome:
HISTORY OF APRIL FOOL

April 1 is named "FOOL'S DAY" after Steve April. He was born on 1st April 1579. He inherited and lost all his father's assets. He did 105 business in his life time. At d age of 19 he married a 61 old woman. She divorced him after a year because of his foolishness. So everyone started calling him as father of the fools. The 1st of April is actually dedicated to him since it's his birthday.

He used to read all kind of fake stories like you are doing now. You are angry because I totally got you.

April fool... Enjoy your day.

HAPPY NEW MONTH and may this month bring more of God's blessings upon your life.

Amen.
Got who? I already knew you were lying cos i watched the true history this morning on NTA
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by AZeD1(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
It can be built.
The problem is how do you control the water during turbulence, takeoff and landing?
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Moving4: 11:12am On Apr 01, 2017
Nice one
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by magzey: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2017
Match result yesterday. Super Eagles 3- 3 Barcelona . Good day

1 Like

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by brightisodje(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2017
Dandsome:
HISTORY OF APRIL FOOL

April 1 is named "FOOL'S DAY" after Steve April. He was born on 1st April 1579. He inherited and lost all his father's assets. He did 105 business in his life time. At d age of 19 he married a 61 old woman. She divorced him after a year because of his foolishness. So everyone started calling him as father of the fools. The 1st of April is actually dedicated to him since it's his birthday.

He used to read all kind of fake stories like you are doing now. You are angry because I totally got you.

April fool... Enjoy your day.

HAPPY NEW MONTH and may this month bring more of God's blessings upon your life.

Amen.
grin bross u funny die i don believe u finish till i scroll down lolzzss i weak again una get talent

2 Likes

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2017
lampard01:
Nigerians are the real fools.

Thinking it will get better.

Some idiots will be on nairaland liking tribal comments.

Quote me and See if thunder will not fire you.

Oya now I'm ready grin

2 Likes

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by NobleRomm(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2017
people will be miss using opportunity anyhow.....

God gave them the opportunity to fly plane but nw they want to make plane like 3story building to be flying.....
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by iamtardey: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2017
who April Fool epp?
bonanza! bonanza!! bonanza!!
Go on a date with an Ibadan guy and get 5k back......
all you have to do,...Go on a date with an Ibadan guy, make him spend at least #3800 for you........ oops lipsrsealed
Maaa! sorry guys I'm coming ...this woman no get let person rest cry

1 Like

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2017
lampard01:
Nigerians are the real fools.

Thinking it will get better.

Some idiots will be on nairaland liking tribal comments.

Quote me and See if thunder will not fire you.
You be thunder? I am waiting for your thunder. Meanwhile I hand your mental case over to Amadioha and Sango his brother.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by chronique(m): 11:48am On Apr 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
It can be built.

Without the pool...
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Justdare: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy what happens to the pool during take off and landing.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by SalamRushdie: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2017
Abajosax007:
Dont be suprised when its actually built...

No commercial airliner can ever have an open swimming pool for now because weight and distribution of weight are critical factors in the science of creating stable lift and water is just too damn heavy and unstable to be left open in large quantities in a commercial airliner

2 Likes

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by IYANGBALI: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Please let's go and do April Fool for baba Buhari
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
It can be built.

I think so too.

It would be useful for long haul flights of 12-22 hours...when passengers have nothing to do...and you cannot watch videos all the time too!
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by achieverme(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
farano:
My phone is telling me that battery is low thinking that I don't know today is April foolz day....I swear I won't charge it grin grin grin On April 1st I assume everything is a lie grin

U've got a sweet looking pair o'ass. wink, hoping the dp aren't another April Fool stunt cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
9jakohai:

I think so too.

It would be useful for long haul flights of 12-22 hours...when passengers have nothing to do...and you cannot watch videos all the time too!
Oh you look at it differently. My perspective is to build it for leisure aerial trips. Just to be flown around with large windows for us to see the skies from the comfort of the flying hotel, should be designed to fly at about 50k feet and upwards, where commercial flights should not disturb the groove.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
chronique:

Without the pool...
The Pool should be central attraction. Even a bigger pool than that.

1 Like

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
PrinzCarter:
April 1st is for weed ppl
Hmmmm awon onigbo

1 Like

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by metallisc(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
farano:
My phone is telling me that battery is low thinking that I don't know today is April foolz day....I swear I won't charge it grin grin grin On April 1st I assume everything is a lie grin

ah! fara-sontin' grin how far now and where you dey hide since tey tey?

Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by dejavubobo1(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
HarmonyDee:
Lolzz... Can't they still make it
So u dont want to swim on the ground anymore... its in d sky u want to be swimming..
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by chronique(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
Billyonaire:
The Pool should be central attraction. Even a bigger pool than that.

You can't control the water during take off and turbulence. Even during flight. The period where the plane might need to tilt sideways and all that. Water isn't static.
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by chiraqDemon(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
Epositive:
and that girl has been calling since 5am telling me she's at my gate(all the way from ikeja) , thinking i will fall for her trick, no o not me grin , i just took some beans spiced with weed, i won't wake up till 5pm grin
Bros the beans remain??
I dey ur gate come open make i chop
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Rikze: 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
farano:

Your joke make I tell you... Thumbs up babe! grin
farano:

Your joke make sense I tell you... Thumbs up babe!
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by sshalom(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Very nice from an excellent airline.
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by columbus007(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
PrinzCarter:
April 1st is for weed ppl
Lol cheesy, sometin dey do you dis man,Lol cheesy
Re: Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet by Blossomexport6(f): 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Will you like to be an exporter of Nigeria foodstuffs such as Garri, Elubo, Dried fish, Dried pepper, Indomine e.t.c to Dubai, Canada, London, USA e.t.c which you can start with just 10,000
contact Blossom Export on:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Final Moments Before A Plane Crashed In South Africa (Graphic Video) / "My Wife Walked Out Of This Accident Without A Single Scratch" / Uber Rider Gets Stoned For Filming Passengers Hanging On A Train In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.