Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigerian Transgender Noni Salma Shares Lingerie Photos; Says She's A Proud Trans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Transgender Noni Salma Shares Lingerie Photos; Says She's A Proud Trans (5269 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons / Cossy Orjiakor Slays In Sexy Lingerie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Transgender Noni Salma Shares Lingerie Photos; Says She's A Proud Trans by stane007: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2017
Nigerian transgender Noni Salma pictured below used to be a Lagos-based Nigerian entertainment journalist. Then he was known as Habeeb Babatunde Lawal.

Not until he left Nigeria, became a filmmaker and transformed into a transgender, now known as Noni Salma Lawal. She has shared new photos and gushed about her joy at transitioning into womanhood.
According to Noni, everyday she wakes up, she is grateful for seeing the light to her true self as a trans and for answering it. Noni wrote on her IG page:

Trans day of visibility. Everyday I wake up, I am grateful for seeing the light and for answering it. For the gift of courage to be in spite of what was at stake.

No one really fully understands like a trans person, the dysphoria and the disconnect between our true being and what the world thrusts on us.
I remember the first two months of transition. Stepping out of the door was hard. Going out and facing the world was even harder. I was able to prevail and get to the point where I'm more comfortable.

I don't hide my transness and I don't ever intend to. I am proud of my journey and my path to womanhood. Every time I see a trans person online or in person I feel this happiness. Because we aren't going to live low. We are living and living in bold colors.

This is a journey of a lifetime and I'm glad to be living it. Thanks to the friends who support me, even the ones online. Your support and love is all the affirmation I need when it gets tough. And it does get tough. But it is worth it. Living my authentic self is worth it. #transdayofvisibility #transisbeautiful #girlslikeus #

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/nigerian-transgender-noni-salma-shares.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Noni Salma Shares Lingerie Photos; Says She's A Proud Trans by enoqueen: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2017
He still resemble man.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender Noni Salma Shares Lingerie Photos; Says She's A Proud Trans by Nwodosis(m): 11:40am On Apr 01, 2017
Just pray that God and angels in heaven will be able to identity you on the judgement day!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Noni Salma Shares Lingerie Photos; Says She's A Proud Trans by HawkToBar(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2017
I like her courage. Bold and Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender Noni Salma Shares Lingerie Photos; Says She's A Proud Trans by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
You having silicon boobs doesnt make you a woman

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender Noni Salma Shares Lingerie Photos; Says She's A Proud Trans by firebaby(f): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nwodosis:
Just pray that God and angels in heaven will be able to identity you on the judgement day!

WORD!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Transgender Noni Salma Shares Lingerie Photos; Says She's A Proud Trans by Xsem(m): 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
We have suffered on this earth.Time will come when you unknowingly marry or date a fellow man grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Noni Salma Shares Lingerie Photos; Says She's A Proud Trans by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
You look gorgeous my dear. be proud to be who you are. do not give a fvck what haters have to say because they do not know the trauma u have been through.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender Noni Salma Shares Lingerie Photos; Says She's A Proud Trans by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
HE DOS NOT WNT TO SPEND AGAIN....HE/SHE IS NOW AT D RECIEVIN END
Re: Nigerian Transgender Noni Salma Shares Lingerie Photos; Says She's A Proud Trans by Horus(m): 3:15am On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Nigerian Transgender Noni Salma Shares Lingerie Photos; Says She's A Proud Trans by bootylady101(f): 5:50am On Apr 02, 2017
so no more stick in the couch?
Re: Nigerian Transgender Noni Salma Shares Lingerie Photos; Says She's A Proud Trans by meeky007(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2017
POSSESED FELLOW

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Noni Salma Shares Lingerie Photos; Says She's A Proud Trans by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2017
This girl go sweet to fork...and execve grin
Re: Nigerian Transgender Noni Salma Shares Lingerie Photos; Says She's A Proud Trans by DianaJ(f): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2017
HawkToBar:
I like her courage.
Bold and Beautiful

Re: Nigerian Transgender Noni Salma Shares Lingerie Photos; Says She's A Proud Trans by donnaD(f): 10:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
End tyme.Lord have mercy. cry

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Visits His Childhood Street In Enugu, Buys Food & Drinks For Fans (Pix) / Jennifer Aniston Loves Her Fiancé Justin Theroux / Hot Photos: Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In Stylish Print Pant & Blue Jacket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.