Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Right To Counter:pas David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo:forgiveness Is Unnegotiabl - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Right To Counter:pas David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo:forgiveness Is Unnegotiabl (440 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable. Fasterwell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right To Counter:pas David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo:forgiveness Is Unnegotiabl by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2017
Since the last few weeks, I have read a couple of post on the issue between Pastor David Ibiyeomie and Kemi Olunloyo. I do not have a problem with anybody sharing his comment, it is a free world. I hold Christianity a duty of service when these toddlers and naive children write half-baked information about Christianity online. I was discussing with someone yesterday and he told me many of these children writing this gibberish with their tecno phones could actually be sponsored by Kemi Olunloyo's family if you look at the appalling and raw twisting of the scriptures by them. For all you care they may not even be Church goers let alone Christians

Let me take you guys to Acts of Apostles chapter 25 - 27, Paul was charged by the authority, not only did he knew his right, he appealed to Ceaser in Rome! When he was slapped unjustly by a solder on the command of the High priest, he protested. At a time the authority were really afraid because he knew his right!

Here we are today, a lady without any pedigree accused a man of God sleeping with an olosho actress and you expect him to keep quiet? She accused Oyedepo of being an occult member, called Adeboye a gay, cheat and a thief! All of the toddlers making comment now did not say anything then! Now she met her match in Ibiyeomie, all these people are now screaming? What a shame! We live in a hypocritical world dominated by hypocrites!!.

I said somewhere on Nairaland yesterday that Christianity is not equal to steupidity! If you are a Christian it does not mean you should be f00lish!

At the moment, Bishop Ibiyeomie felt there is a case on ground, done the right thing and reported the case to the appropriate authority! The judge has remanded your heroine in the prison custody and dropped the cyber-bullying charge against her as it is alien to Nigeria laws. If you feel this is not right, you are at liberty to complain to NJC. If the law feels Kemi Olunloyo has not done anything wrong, she should be freed immmediately the hearing re-commenced!

I have being in Port-Harcourt for 13 years, I have seen how David Ibiyeomie has transformed lives, changed destinies and helped people. I have never attended his church but I am convinced that he is truely a man of God. Your heroine, Kemi Olunloye cannot point to anything good she has done in life apart trolling people on the internet!

On this case, the law will take its cause! Enough of religious sentiments. I am in total support of the action of David Ibiyeomie, people like Kemi Olunloyo should be taken to the legal authorities.

I cannot but wait for the time the immature man with a boy's mentality (deep freezer or daddy freeze) will be taken to court same way!

In conclusion, people crying Bishop locked this immature girl in the prison should know they do not have any evidence to that! Ibiyeomie is not a magistrate or a judge - he has no such powers! He is a genuine Minister of the gospel!

MOD: For equity it will be good to have this on the front page as rejoinder to all written in favour of Ms Olunloye in past few weeks
Re: Right To Counter:pas David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo:forgiveness Is Unnegotiabl by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2017
OP, you have nailed it on the head, there are too much children on Nairaland who should still be running around in the house or playing with sand, thank God God for Tecno phones. Maybe they don't even go to Church but seeing their heroine in prison clothes, they are extremely bitter and pained

1 Like

Re: Right To Counter:pas David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo:forgiveness Is Unnegotiabl by ProfAmaben(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2020
JayJohnson:
OP, you have nailed it on the head, there are too much children on Nairaland who should still be running around in the house or playing with sand, thank God God for Tecno phones. Maybe they don't even go to Church but seeing their heroine in prison clothes, they are extremely bitter and pained
Re: Right To Counter:pas David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo:forgiveness Is Unnegotiabl by ProfAmaben(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
divicode:
Since the last few weeks, I have read a couple of post on the issue between Pastor David Ibiyeomie and Kemi Olunloyo. I do not have a problem with anybody sharing his comment, it is a free world. I hold Christianity a duty of service when these toddlers and naive children write half-baked information about Christianity online. I was discussing with someone yesterday and he told me many of these children writing this gibberish with their tecno phones could actually be sponsored by Kemi Olunloyo's family if you look at the appalling and raw twisting of the scriptures by them. For all you care they may not even be Church goers let alone Christians

Let me take you guys to Acts of Apostles chapter 25 - 27, Paul was charged by the authority, not only did he knew his right, he appealed to Ceaser in Rome! When he was slapped unjustly by a solder on the command of the High priest, he protested. At a time the authority were really afraid because he knew his right!

Here we are today, a lady without any pedigree accused a man of God sleeping with an olosho actress and you expect him to keep quiet? She accused Oyedepo of being an occult member, called Adeboye a gay, cheat and a thief! All of the toddlers making comment now did not say anything then! Now she met her match in Ibiyeomie, all these people are now screaming? What a shame! We live in a hypocritical world dominated by hypocrites!!.

I said somewhere on Nairaland yesterday that Christianity is not equal to steupidity! If you are a Christian it does not mean you should be f00lish!

At the moment, Bishop Ibiyeomie felt there is a case on ground, done the right thing and reported the case to the appropriate authority! The judge has remanded your heroine in the prison custody and dropped the cyber-bullying charge against her as it is alien to Nigeria laws. If you feel this is not right, you are at liberty to complain to NJC. If the law feels Kemi Olunloyo has not done anything wrong, she should be freed immmediately the hearing re-commenced!

I have being in Port-Harcourt for 13 years, I have seen how David Ibiyeomie has transformed lives, changed destinies and helped people. I have never attended his church but I am convinced that he is truely a man of God. Your heroine, Kemi Olunloye cannot point to anything good she has done in life apart trolling people on the internet!

On this case, the law will take its cause! Enough of religious sentiments. I am in total support of the action of David Ibiyeomie, people like Kemi Olunloyo should be taken to the legal authorities.

I cannot but wait for the time the immature man with a boy's mentality (deep freezer or daddy freeze) will be taken to court same way!

In conclusion, people crying Bishop locked this immature girl in the prison should know they do not have any evidence to that! Ibiyeomie is not a magistrate or a judge - he has no such powers! He is a genuine Minister of the gospel!

MOD: For equity it will be good to have this on the front page as rejoinder to all written in favour of Ms Olunloye in past few weeks

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

About Big Brother Naija (A Must Read For Christians) / See Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons / Youssef Absi Elected Patriarch Of Melkite Greek Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.