Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Help Im A Dark Guy Who Had Acne As A Teen I Need A Smooth Face Wat Cream - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help Im A Dark Guy Who Had Acne As A Teen I Need A Smooth Face Wat Cream (1573 Views)

Girls! Do You Want A Smooth Face? Try An Avocado / What Do I Use To Achieve A Smooth And Spotless Face / 10 Natural Ways To Achieve A Smooth Skin (2) (3) (4)

Help Im A Dark Guy Who Had Acne As A Teen I Need A Smooth Face Wat Cream by markmogul: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2009
Hi,im a dark gudlookin guy who suffered from acne as a teen,as a result my face is a bit rough and oily,i tried cocoa butter which made me breakout even more,clear essence made me lighter .what do i use now to make my face very smooth and not bleach me.i need somethin that would be easily available though not necessairily cheap.i
Re: Help Im A Dark Guy Who Had Acne As A Teen I Need A Smooth Face Wat Cream by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 26, 2009
Hello hun, I sympathise with your case, acne is no joke. I would suggest clean&clear exfoliating wash and clean and clear oil free moisturiser. In the mean time see your dermatologist and ask to be put on ACCUTANE, that thing saved my life. Goodluck smiley
Re: Help Im A Dark Guy Who Had Acne As A Teen I Need A Smooth Face Wat Cream by MrCrackles(m): 12:34am On Dec 26, 2009
markmogul:

Hi,im a dark gudlookin guy who suffered from acne as a teen,as a result my face is a bit rough and oily,i[b] tried cocoa butter which made me breakout even more[/b],clear essence made me lighter .what do i use now to make my face very smooth and not bleach me.i need somethin that would be easily available though not necessairily cheap.i
shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry grin
Re: Help Im A Dark Guy Who Had Acne As A Teen I Need A Smooth Face Wat Cream by markmogul: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2009
No suggestions yet ,ok house im tryin to decide bw neutrogena and jergens does any one in d house know their prices and which is beta for d dark guy
Re: Help Im A Dark Guy Who Had Acne As A Teen I Need A Smooth Face Wat Cream by skfa1: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2009
@ Poster

Sorry ehn, Im a dark guy who had acne bofore but now no more acne.

Let me tell you the truth, you might believe it or not, there is no cream or medicine that can take it away.

The best thing you can do is to make sure that ur face is always clean and dont expose urself to sunlight or stress too much.

You will surely grow out of it like I did. Thank God my face is now smooth
Re: Help Im A Dark Guy Who Had Acne As A Teen I Need A Smooth Face Wat Cream by madlady(f): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2009
markmogul:

No suggestions yet ,ok house im tryin to decide bw neutrogena and jergens does any one in d house know their prices and which is beta for d dark guy

AVON BANISHING CREAM, it does not contain harsh bleaching ingredients. Use sparingly at nights.
Re: Help Im A Dark Guy Who Had Acne As A Teen I Need A Smooth Face Wat Cream by Approved1(f): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2009
Use Dove soap every day, and cool water to wash.

Avoid dodo and other greasy foods.
Re: Help Im A Dark Guy Who Had Acne As A Teen I Need A Smooth Face Wat Cream by chelseabmw(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2010
wink
Re: Help Im A Dark Guy Who Had Acne As A Teen I Need A Smooth Face Wat Cream by baccifinejewelry: 5:13am On Jul 12, 2010
@ EbonyEyes

Does it also good to apply for scars of chicken pox? Right now I am using a cream which my doctor gave me but the result seems very slow to effect. Could you suggest guys for a better treatment about this dark spots of chicken pox?
Re: Help Im A Dark Guy Who Had Acne As A Teen I Need A Smooth Face Wat Cream by omolarha(f): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2010
@ poster, I once have a smooth face dat later got destroyed with acne. I tried several options and i was recently introduced to TRIPLE DERMA by ardyss and it did it for me. Dont knnow if it will do d magic for u too. Just sharing my testimony.
Re: Help Im A Dark Guy Who Had Acne As A Teen I Need A Smooth Face Wat Cream by chikaflora: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2010
hi,try using pure shea butter as ur body and face cream i am one of the distibutors of shea sparkle pure shea butter it it very good and we supply all over Nigeria we have for as low as N50.

What Do 9ja Babes Use On Their Face? / Henna Tattoo-laali / 1st Set Of Pix From Greenville Mr. Macho 2013 Happening Right Now In Calabar!