Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Men Of These Generation Are Weaklings-yetunde BAKARE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Of These Generation Are Weaklings-yetunde BAKARE (418 Views)

Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity / Yetunde Bakare: I Raised My Son, MOTILAYO Alone After My Baby Daddy Abandoned Us / Yetunde Bakare Survives Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Of These Generation Are Weaklings-yetunde BAKARE by splendid22(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
Called ebony beauty by her numerous fans, Yetunde Bakare without doubts is one of the actresses to watch out for in Nollywood. With movies like Ajobi, Alani Baba Labake, Sister Caro under her sleeves, Yetunde has remained the screen darling of many lovers of Yoruba movies.

In this exclusive interview with TheNewsGuru, the award winning filmmaker opens up on her journey into acting, changes she desires to see in Nollywood, her opinion about Nigerian men and lot’s more

How did you discover your passion for acting?

I started acting in my church, I was part of a drama group years back in church. We go from one church to another to perform. It has been over ten years ago. This ignited my passion for acting. I joined the movie industry in 2009.

In an interview, you spoke about what a bathroom scene did to you career. Can you expatiate on that?

In the movie, I was in the bathroom and a certain guy was peeping. I rushed out and was screaming. It was really fun shooting that movie and it generated mixed reactions from fans.

Does that mean you haven’t been heartbroken?

I have been heartbroken and I have moved on.

What is your general believe about men?

My general believe about men is that men of these days are weaklings. Most of them are not mature enough because they don’t know what they want. Most of them are not man enough when it comes to loving a lady. Most of them will sleep with a lady and still be attracted to somebody else. They don’t have the courage to love just one lady. They cannot stay true to one lady; they just want to sleep around. They want to eat their cake and have it. They want to lie to you. Almost all of them are not real. You already know you won’t get married to a lady, you sleep with her without condoms, she gets pregnant and you reject it? It shows you are a weakling.

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/47038-2/

(1) (Reply)

Watch Footballer Mikel Obi And His Twin Daughters Dance To A Song / Tboss Slays On Purple Dress (photos) / Yes, There Is Competition Amongst Mavin Artistes – Reekado Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.