Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Help! I'm Depressed And Devastated. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! I'm Depressed And Devastated. (459 Views)

Im Depressed And Now I Think My End Has Come / Please help i'm Going Crazy!! / HELP! I'm Losing Faith In The Existence Of God (2) (3) (4)

Help! I'm Depressed And Devastated. by Alistivin(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Good day, Nairalanders... I think i'm really losing it.. Nothing seems to be working out for me. Nothing seems to be going right. Inspite of all my efforts, struggles and hope, nothing fruitful is forthcoming. I'm losing hope in everything. I feel so depressed, devastated and rejected... It is so bad that even the verse in Psalm 121 seems not to be referring to me because i have looked up to the hills severally with no help coming out.. Indeed, at a point, life doesn't look worthy of living.. My dreams, ambitions and illusions all seem to have been wiped off by the turbulent times. I don't know what else to do.
Re: Help! I'm Depressed And Devastated. by yomi007k(m): 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2017
Young man ur not d only one going tru ds....I went tru mine 3 years ago n almost committed suicide till I met my shrink....u need to sit down, strategise n mk moves. Sometimes u need to dump sm old beliefs.

Ur problem is majorly unemployment right?

Re: Help! I'm Depressed And Devastated. by illegalGangla(m): 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2017
Man find a way to get your mind occupied asap! Else it would take a turn for the worse. Watch film...play games ...anything. Your own no fit bad pass my own na.....

I was a banker..... Last year recession catch me and left me jobless. I got responsibilities o. I save small start gas business....recession catch that one again...no one could afford to buy gas where I was in Ibadan....long run I pack up like prodigal son return lag..banker of last year with car come dey house dey struggle for remote this year. Mouth run and people yarn. Even parents abuse join. Lost everything... But I still dey....u know why? A single sentence...and I want you to use it

NO BE SO E GO DEY GO FOREVER.
don't think of suicide...don't die....we need you.
Miracle go soon happen. Believe

Re: Help! I'm Depressed And Devastated. by Alistivin(m): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2017
illegalGangla:
Man find a way to get your mind occupied asap! Else it would take a turn for the worse. Watch film...play games ...anything. Your own no fit bad pass my own na.....

I was a banker..... Last year recession catch me and left me jobless. I got responsibilities o. I save small start gas business....recession catch that one again...no one could afford to buy gas where I was in Ibadan....long run I pack up like prodigal son return lag..banker of last year with car come dey house dey struggle for remote this year. Mouth run and people yarn. Even parents abuse join. Lost everything... But I still dey....u know why? A single sentence...and I want you to use it

NO BE SO E GO DEY GO FOREVER.
don't think of suicide...don't die....we need you.
Miracle go soon happen. Believe
Thanks bro.
Re: Help! I'm Depressed And Devastated. by Alistivin(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
yomi007k:
Young man ur not d only one going tru ds....I went tru mine 3 years ago n almost committed suicide till I met my shrink....u need to sit down, strategise n mk moves. Sometimes u need to dump sm old beliefs.

Ur problem is majorly unemployment right?
Virtually everything.. Everything is just stagnant.. Happiness is even now too expensive as i'm always wallowing in pains, tears and sorrows..
All the same, thanks for the encouragement.
Re: Help! I'm Depressed And Devastated. by yomi007k(m): 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
Alistivin:

Virtually everything.. Everything is just stagnant.. Happiness is even now too expensive as i'm always wallowing in pains, tears and sorrows..
All the same, thanks for the encouragement.

No...everything cant be stagnant....u need to jus solve d unemployment aspect cos dt will put money in ur pocket, keep u busy, help u hv a relationship, take care of ur health, cloth n feed u....
Re: Help! I'm Depressed And Devastated. by Kingsasian(m): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
God help us. I am equally passing through the same phase. I know it shall get better soon.
Re: Help! I'm Depressed And Devastated. by Amberon: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Where do you reside?
Re: Help! I'm Depressed And Devastated. by Alistivin(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2017
yomi007k:

No...everything cant be stagnant....u need to jus solve d unemployment aspect cos dt will put money in ur pocket, keep u busy, help u hv a relationship, take care of ur health, cloth n feed u....

None is forthcoming.. All my efforts to secure one is proving futile. Even the menial jobs.
Re: Help! I'm Depressed And Devastated. by yomi007k(m): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
Alistivin:

None is forthcoming.. All my efforts to secure one is proving futile. Even the menial jobs.
Well u cant give up now...even if it means changing environment
Re: Help! I'm Depressed And Devastated. by Alistivin(m): 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
yomi007k:
Well u cant give up now...even if it means changing environment
Yes.. That's an option. But not yet since i'm financially handicapped.
Re: Help! I'm Depressed And Devastated. by orunto27: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Face to face, pray for Buhari at the Villa and tell him your problems.

Jam Summit 2017 #EDGE / Generation Of Young Christians:* / Does GOD Really Have A Religion?