Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Albania Or Kosovo? Studying And Working - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Albania Or Kosovo? Studying And Working (1810 Views)

My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Albania And Moldova Embassy / Cost Of Studying And Living In The Netherlands Plus List Of Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Albania Or Kosovo? Studying And Working by Vicyace: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hey guys,

I have tried to gather some information online about studying and working in eastern Europe. Albania and Kosovo.

My questions go to nairalanders currently living in those places.

How comfortable is it to study and work in Albania or Kosovo?
How does one go about obtaining visa to those places?

Can some settle down legally and make sense out of life over there.

Please don't give unverifiable comments if you don't have first hand experience of living in eastern Europe or those countries.
Re: Albania Or Kosovo? Studying And Working by emi14: 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
Kosovo? Chai my people perish because of lack of knowledge.
Re: Albania Or Kosovo? Studying And Working by generalbush(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Kosovo dey close to Serbia na cheesy

Cold and Racism go kill you before hunger grin.. They are partially recognized as a country sef! You wan carry your black wahala join them
Re: Albania Or Kosovo? Studying And Working by ATERI(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
Vicyace:
Hey guys,

I have tried to gather some information online about studying and working in eastern Europe. Albania and Kosovo.

My questions go to nairalanders currently living in those places.

How comfortable is it to study and work in Albania or Kosovo?
How does one go about obtaining visa to those places?

Can some settle down legally and make sense out of life over there.

Please don't give unverifiable comments if you don't have first hand experience of living in eastern Europe or those countries.

Nairalanders currently working and studying in Albania or Kosovo should give you advice? You seem to think that every Nigerian is stupid

(1) (Reply)

How Much Did You Pay For Transport Fare To Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Etc. / This Federal Road At Joju, Sango-Ota, Ogun State Is Shameful – PHOTOS / Please guys, What Are The Requirements For Canadian Residence visa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.