Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Albania And Moldova Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Albania And Moldova Embassy (3744 Views)

US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice / Pls Is Albania Embassy In Nigeria / Albania Or Kosovo? Studying And Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Albania And Moldova Embassy by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
good day all!
please, I will appreciate anyone who can help me with the address(es)/phone number(s) of Moldova or Albania embassies in Nigeria.
thanks
Re: Albania And Moldova Embassy by alawodebig9(m): 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
i think you can apply for a moldovan visa at the embassy/consulate of romania in lagos or abuja.For address visit embassypages.com,think you will find any embassy address you re looking for there.
Re: Albania And Moldova Embassy by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
alawodebig9:
i think you can apply for a moldovan visa at the embassy/consulate of romania in lagos or abuja.For address visit embassypages.com,think you will find any embassy address you re looking for there.
thanks.. but I've tried to no avail using that site. it does show 404 error. will appreciate if you can help. thanks
Re: Albania And Moldova Embassy by alawodebig9(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
search for it via google,just type in romania embassy,embassypages and hit search
Re: Albania And Moldova Embassy by mblarry1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
i have someone who can b of help as regards Moldova
Re: Albania And Moldova Embassy by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2018
mblarry1:
i have someone who can b of help as regards Moldova
will appreciate if you can link me up(07031333507)
Re: Albania And Moldova Embassy by homeboy232(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Albania and moldovia , what do u want to achieve in this messed up poor countries ??

1 Like

Re: Albania And Moldova Embassy by Abbeybailey(m): 1:40am On Apr 07, 2018
homeboy232:
Albania and moldovia , what do u want to achieve in this messed up poor countries ??
Good question.

1 Like

Re: Albania And Moldova Embassy by homeboy232(m): 6:24am On Apr 07, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Good question.
moldovians are scattered all other Europe for greener pasture , same with Albanians , some Nigerians don’t want to understand, instead of them research more they prefer only about the beautiful pictures and white women ...

2 Likes

Re: Albania And Moldova Embassy by Europe12: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Pls can somebody help me with address of Albania Embassy or consulate in Nigeria.thanks God bless u.
Re: Albania And Moldova Embassy by beezyblaze(m): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Europe12:
Pls can somebody help me with address of Albania Embassy or consulate in Nigeria.thanks God bless u.

They dont have embassy in Nigeria....they have just 1 embassy in Africa and it’s located in egypt ...
You’re best bet is to courier your passport and other documents to them...but make sure you contact the embassy
Re: Albania And Moldova Embassy by bull67: 12:25am On Mar 10, 2021
maldova ke?
Re: Albania And Moldova Embassy by Remnita(f): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2022
bull67:
maldova ke?

You done go there before
Una go Dey una room for Abule Egba Dey talk rubbish here like say una done travel before
Useless people

1 Like

Re: Albania And Moldova Embassy by Remnita(f): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2022
homeboy232:
moldovians are scattered all other Europe for greener pasture , same with Albanians , some Nigerians don’t want to understand, instead of them research more they prefer only about the beautiful pictures and white women ...

You done go there before
Re: Albania And Moldova Embassy by bull67: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
Thou shall not judge. Yes I have been there before and it was on holidays with my friend and his girlfriend who has both Moldova and Romania citizenship. I reside in London myself.
Re: Albania And Moldova Embassy by ibechris(m): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2022
Remnita:

You done go there before
Una go Dey una room for Abule Egba Dey talk rubbish here like say una done travel before
Useless people

The country is poor,I mean very poor.

The last documentary I watch on Aljazeera about that country was horrible. Almost all their youths were running out of the country to other nations.

It is one of the poorest European nation,poorer than most African countries.

(1) (Reply)

Returning To Nigeria Is The Worst Decision I’ve Ever Made / British Air Way World Cargo / Canadian Spouse Sponsorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.