Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius (1406 Views)

Am A Novice / I Need A Very Good Ebook That I Can Use To Learn Web Design / Hardware Or Software For Postgraduate Program For A Computer Novice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by akandes: 1:34am On Dec 26, 2009
Hi fellows i have a teach-your programming ebook,specially develop for a beginners.That will boost a novice to a pro.Plus a free programming software that will help you in up-to-date practices and a free website designing ebook. You can contact me through this E-mail Address:aadeeza4real@gmail.com.
Re: Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by maxdi(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2009
@poster

you didn't state if you were ready to give them out.

Anyway, I am interested especially on java and C programming.

my email is bayofx@gmail. com

thanks
Re: Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by VURN(m): 5:25am On Dec 31, 2009
hi i am interested too. valvurn@yahoo.ca
Re: Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by Pallytu(m): 6:14am On Dec 31, 2009
Wl b gr8fl if u cud send it 2me too
funnypally01@yahoo.com
Re: Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by derk(m): 4:06am On Jan 09, 2010
me too.@derek@nextwebng.com.tanx in advance
Re: Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by hopeiferi: 5:12am On Jan 09, 2010
@ poster, pls i need the programming book my email: hopeiferi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2010
hi, plz am begging you, am a beginner in java, c and python and php. Can you help me with books on those and also I'll like to be create softwares for symbian phones. thanx a million. my email add is yundablaza@yahoo.com.
Re: Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by RZakariya: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2010
send to itjid@yahoo.com thanx
Re: Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by Bawses(m): 1:08am On Jan 21, 2010
plz send to emmyola21@yahoo.com will appreciate
Re: Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by face2tu: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2010
I need it too my email is femisimon@gmail.com
Re: Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by oguntobi(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2010
hello friends, i saw ur interest in programming but i must tell you all that the world now is in Digital training contact me for any video training materials from lynda.com and i will get a copy burn on a DVD for you and send it across to u.am also a CPA guy u can go to my site about cpa and download my EBOOK on CPA about how to get started in making legal money on internet www.imustwork.com.i hav video tutorial on almost all programming language from lynda.com on java i have 8DVD training on java alone from lynda.com best software training so far. call me up on 08034342355 or mail me oguntobi09@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by Password77(m): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2010
Pls send me materials on PHP, c and java my mail is entityjoefrankdeelite@yahoo.com
Re: Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by creativino: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2010
I need the book. my e-mail is creativity_for_all@yahoo.com
Re: Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by nzekizle: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2010
hi u didnt say if these services are for free, pls am interested in anythin related to php. nzeks@yahoo.com
Re: Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by oaustin(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2010
Hi, I am interested too. a.okodua@yahoo.com
Re: Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by Trinity33(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2010
Hey man, i'm interest, bein lokin 4 it. Dis ma mail teens4vision@yahoo.com. Tnks bro
Re: Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by Trinity33(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
Hey man, i'm interest, bein lokin 4 it. Dis ma mail teens4vision@yahoo.com. Tnks bro
Re: Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by Trinity33(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2010
Re: Programming Ebook That Will Boost You From Novice To Genius by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 18, 2010
me too this is my mail address too_badoo@yahoo.com.

(1)

Can Vb.net Window Program Be Connected To An Online Database? / Facebook Launches Techprep: ‘there Will Be Over 1M Programming Jobs By 2020’ / Please I Need Sdk/api For Secugen Hamster Model: HSDUO3P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.