Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

WOOW!! At Last,america Finally Reduces Their Visa Conditions For Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / WOOW!! At Last,america Finally Reduces Their Visa Conditions For Nigerians (989 Views)

Aregbesola - We Have Met US Visa Conditions / [BREAKING] America Relaxes Visa Conditions For Nigerians / [BREAKING] America Relaxes Visa Conditions For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WOOW!! At Last,america Finally Reduces Their Visa Conditions For Nigerians by Bukola1986: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
Am extremely blissful over this Breaking News. Sequel to the international outcries that greeted recent maltreatment
of Nigerians in the Diasporas, the Federal Government has successfully secured a relaxed and more humane visa application process for Nigerians, promising to reciprocate the same for Americans who wish to visit Nigeria. In the newly secured visa application process, Nigerians may no longer need to tender extraneous documents, compared to what used to obtain. Nigerians who had wished to visit America for one reason or the other now have better http://www.aynaijablog.com/2017/04/good-news-america-finally-reduces-their.html?m=1prospects.Read more through the link ....

1 Like

Re: WOOW!! At Last,america Finally Reduces Their Visa Conditions For Nigerians by Eastwalk(m): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2017
And this warrant you wowing , well i don't blame you, its our government that is misbehaving.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

E-passport Renewal In Lagos / Help Me:i Need Visa To Egypt Or Company With A Vacation Package / Ist Class Graduate Who Launch His IT Company Dies In Accident On His Way 2 Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.