Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince (13599 Views)

Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / The Divine Pattern Of Wealth Transfer In The Last Days - Joseph Prince Sermon / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by hope4life: 8:26am On Apr 02, 2017
Imagine people will not like do click likes and comment but if it's carnal things they will jam-pack the whole place. God bless you op. Whether you like it or not Jesus is coming very soon at the sounding of trumpets by the Archangel.. Don't say had I known. Remember Sodom and Gomorrah and Noah's flood. Repent and accept Jesus today.

2 Likes

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by bejo89: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2017
Tazdroid:
Thought provoking
Glory Glory... Jesus is My Lord. It is good to serve Jesus and it pays too.

1 Like

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by EricBloodAxe: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2017
New bodies ke? I like my body na...is nt by force for anybody to alter my physical characteristics just to suit his transformation agenda angry
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by analice107: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2017
My Brother Jigaz is indeed a Christian. Thank you for ignoring these people.

My greatest joy is that, wen it happens no one would have an escape route. If you were dead, you shall rise again, no option.

1 Like

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2017
analice107:
My Brother Jigaz is indeed a Christian. Thank you for ignoring these people.

My greatest joy is that, wen it happens no one would have an escape route. If you were dead, you shall rise again, no option.
Thank you my dear.... Seriously, these atheists are irritants!! grin grin look at how they invaded this thread.... But whether they like it or not, Jesus will surely come and soonest!! They will all be surprised when the rapture happens.... hahahahahaa cheesy cheesy
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by temmytee2309: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2017
Issokay. Let him who has ear let him hear what the spirit is saying.

1 Like

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by analice107: 8:53am On Apr 02, 2017
jiggaz:
Thank you my dear.... Seriously, these atheists are irritants!! grin grin look at how they invaded this thread.... But whether they like it or not, Jesus will surely come and soonest!! They will all be surprised when the rapture happens.... hahahahahaa cheesy cheesy
Just look pass them and you'd see the true personality of satan.

Anytime satan comes across this truth, he shudders. Satan knows what awaits him in hell, humans don't.

He reacts fiercely when confronted with this truth.

If you know how many people walking and talking with you are demon possessed.

1 Like

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by temmytee2309: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
New bodies ke? I like my body na...is nt by force for anybody to alter my physical characteristics just to suit his transformation agenda angry
are u an atheist?
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by mrsfavour(f): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2017
lonelydora:
Please non-christians should not comment.
yes ,I don't think they understand that a day must come when the trumpet shall sound. it must surely come to pass and all eyes will clear.am only asking God for grace to make haeven.

2 Likes

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by brightisodje(m): 9:03am On Apr 02, 2017
jiggaz:
1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.

All over the world, Jews celebrate Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year. Occurring usually in the month of September, this feast is celebrated with the blowing of trumpets—the shofar or ram’s horn. That is why it is also called the Feast of Trumpets.

The Jews observe seven feasts: The Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits, Pentecost, Trumpets, Atonement and Tabernacles. The first four have been fulfilled literally by Jesus. He was the Passover Lamb (1 Corinthians 5:7), the bread of life (John 6:35) and the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. (1 Corinthians 15:20) And when Pentecost had fully come after His ascension, He sent us the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:1–4)

So the next feast that we are waiting for Jesus to fulfill literally is the Feast of Trumpets. Why is this feast significant to us? Because when Jesus fulfills it, it means that we are going up to meet Him in the clouds!

I am talking about the rapture of the church. When the trumpet sounds, “in the twinkling of an eye”, we who are alive will be changed. We will put on new bodies that will be like Jesus’!
Those who are dead in Christ will rise and also receive new bodies. They will go up first followed by us who are alive, and we will all meet the Lord in the air. (1 Corinthians 15:51–55)

This means that there is a possibility that you might not see death! The Bible says, “Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.” (1 Thessalonians 4:17) It is one thing to happen to be alive, but quite another to remain alive.

I believe that there is a generation of Christians who know the resurrection power of the Lord. They know how to walk in their inheritance and put off sickness and death until the coming of the Lord. My friend, may you be counted as one of them as you take the Lord Jesus and His finished work as your victory over sickness and death!

Thought For The Day

When the trumpet sounds, we who are alive will put on new bodies like Jesus'!

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/a-brand-new-body-at-the-blast-of-a-trumpet/
my brother in christ you are very correct don't mind this Muslim may God give them wisdom to see that they are blind spiritual this world must end someday and if anyman not being in chirst will regret it for entanity
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by twilliamx(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2017
emmayayodeji:
You go wait taya grin

Trumpet ko donald trump ni

It is obvious that the owner of nairaland does not respect the christian faith or how else does he allow any tom, dic and ayodeji to come and be disrepecting other people's faith, he makes you swear to an oath before you can post on a muslims thread, i wonder why he's been bias. as for you ayodeji. Let them who have ears hear. not more than that for u

1 Like

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2017
analice107:

Just look pass them and you'd see the true personality of satan.

Anytime satan comes across this truth, he shudders. Satan knows what awaits him in hell, humans don't.

He reacts fiercely when confronted with this truth.

If you know how many people walking and talking with you are demon possessed.

You are very correct my dear.
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2017
brightisodje:
my brother in christ you are very correct don't mind this Muslim may God give them wisdom to see that they are blind spiritual this world must end someday and if anyman not being in chirst will regret it for entanity
Thank you my brother, that's true.
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by 0b10010011: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2017
Well composed fiction

Trumpet kor, saxophone ni!

2 Likes

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by emmayayodeji(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2017
twilliamx:

It is obvious that the owner of nairaland does not respect the christian faith or how else does he allow any tom, dic and ayodeji to come and be disrepecting other people's faith, he makes you swear to an oath before you can post on a muslims thread, i wonder why he is been bias. as for you ayodeji. Let them who have ears hear. not more than that for u

Tell seun this story
Not me grin
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Wiccan777: 10:01am On Apr 02, 2017
It seems like you're going to blow that trumpet today! grin
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by EricBloodAxe: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2017
temmytee2309:
are u an atheist?

No am not an atheist
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by walls01: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2017
Immorttal:
lmao. which trumpet keep deluding unaselfs. outgrow religion,it is for kids.

maybe evolution theory that say a dot expanded to form the universe and everything inside it or organism miraculously transforming from one form to another is for adults

though I don't support religion
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by abilitycoker(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2017
My favorite Pst, you're amazing and full of wisdom, if anyone thinks you're talking fables is a big joker
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by ndcide(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2017
Okay but Joseph Prince and the @Op, should also tell people that heaven is a prepared place for prepared people. This fact is missing in the message.
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Immorttal: 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
walls01:

maybe evolution theory that say a dot expanded to form the universe and everything inside it or organism miraculously transforming from one form to another is for adults

though I don't support religion
Bro not all atheist or agnostic believe in evolution, it is highly flawed too but then again, the religious books dont have the answer too. i believe here is our learning ground to expand our consciousness, or you can term it a playground too. should i say we are Gods, once we come here our conciousness goes off until when we die we recognize who we are. i believe in reincarnation based on well scrutinised fact and occurrences, finally we might be the actual creators of the universe.
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by walls01: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Immorttal:
Bro not all atheist or agnostic believe in evolution, it is highly flawed too but then again, the religious books dont have the answer too. i believe here is our learning ground to expand our consciousness, or you can term it a playground too. should i say we are Gods, once we come here our conciousness goes off until when we die we recognize who we are. i believe in reincarnation based on well scrutinised fact and occurrences, finally we might be the actual creators of the universe.

religion causes confusion, cause the founder want men to be confused and not to recognized the voice of who created them.

is it not clear that all this are the handiwork of somebody. yes man is like God cause God created him like himself, but man is not God. what about the animals fish and trees? man cannot even understand fully how they work or came into existence.
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Wiseb:
hmmm. m Joseph Prince one of my favorite preachers. God bless his wisdom
you must be a gullible grin grin
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by titilayo02: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
generaluthman:
Okay
the end is near I guess.
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by bedspread: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hallelujah.......hallelujah.... BY THE GRACE OF GOD I WILL MAKE IT ON THAT DAY...
Wat a glorious day it will be

2 Likes

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by dinomcjohn: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nice article OP! How glorious will it be to join Christ our king in the clouds.

It's great to have Jesus and to know GOD is always on our side.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by Codes151(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2017
Coming from Jospeh prince!!! Then it's worth reading and noting

1 Like

Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
Yes
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
Yeassss
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by sKeetz(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
emmayayodeji:
You go wait taya grin

Trumpet ko donald trump ni
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by keentola(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
jiggaz:
Paul said the same thing... All christians before you said the same thing and christians after you will say the same thing... its just a pity that people still believe in myths
Re: A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2018
We are in the season of the RAPTURE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redeemed Church Scandal - Adeboye's Deputy Impregnates Secretary / How Long Do You Think A Church Service Should Last? / Create Your Thoughts, Don't Let Your Thoughts Create You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.