Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad (6231 Views)

Taiye Feyisayo Adedeji Triplets 1st Birthday. Welcomed After 6 Years Of Marriage / Man Buys Wife N20M Range Rover After 10 Years Of Dating And 6 Years Of Marriage / My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by enoqueen: 3:29am On Apr 03, 2017
It's well. What's your location?
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 03, 2017
enoqueen:
It's well. What's your location?
Amen.Abuja
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by ablejoe(m): 6:58am On Apr 03, 2017
Hi, there is a deeperlife church (Shomolu HQ) at Ilaje, Bariga, Lagos. They organise prayers every Wednesdays by 6:30am. People come from all parts of the country there for prayers. Come with your wife and partake in the prayers. God will bring out and rescue you. Amen

1 Like

Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
It is well. ..most that have commented spoke well. ..getting depressed or sad,will not solve your problem. ..most times things we want don't come when we are highly expectant,channel your activities to other things and conception will take place when you least expect don't lose hope, and stop counting and telling God all you have done, he sees all that. .his silence doesn't mean he won't answer..any medical alternative should be done without anxiety, or pressure or fear..relax

3 Likes

Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Tundepegba: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
bonjovi12:
Got married in 2011.No children.
Doctors have diagonised medical issues with me.Wifey has got some issues too but we have had them sorted.
There are spiritual issues on wifey father's side.We have been praying.We have sowed seeds.We both love kids.We don't envy anyone but bless them when they have their kids.
Have seen almost all my friends,church members and family all have kids.Some of them got married after us but are on to their second, third issue.
Just heard that the wife of one of my guys that acted up during his marriage is preggies.Almost couple i know has kids.
Have done procedures except IVF until a couple of years back.Spent money.
We decided to use money to do other things and just trust God to come through.
I'm not a saint.I.try for God.Bless people and do service.
Prayers have revealed we would have kids.We have both had dreams about having our kids.
Today I'm just down. Depressed. Wish I had enough dough so i can risk doing enough IVF to give us our children but worried about squandering my lil savings and not get desired results.
I need help.Pastors have ripped us off.Most of them wanted or wants something in return.
Just pray God can just do it and now too.
Wifey was not handling it well before till she signed out.Now is she just trying to live her life.
Its getting to me.I am a correct Guy that people admire and some envy cos I have got some other things going on for me.
I want above every thing else to be a father.Can't stand the stigma. I need help.Is there anyone out there who can help?
Real,genuine individual prolly been in this before and knows and understands how it feels and overcame.
I don't know.Just sad but cos I have a relationship with God no matter how ffed it is sometimes cos of my sins,I am still hopeful.

Olushola Areogun.
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Tundepegba: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
bonjovi12:
Got married in 2011.No children.
Doctors have diagonised medical issues with me.Wifey has got some issues too but we have had them sorted.
There are spiritual issues on wifey father's side.We have been praying.We have sowed seeds.We both love kids.We don't envy anyone but bless them when they have their kids.
Have seen almost all my friends,church members and family all have kids.Some of them got married after us but are on to their second, third issue.
Just heard that the wife of one of my guys that acted up during his marriage is preggies.Almost couple i know has kids.
Have done procedures except IVF until a couple of years back.Spent money.
We decided to use money to do other things and just trust God to come through.
I'm not a saint.I.try for God.Bless people and do service.
Prayers have revealed we would have kids.We have both had dreams about having our kids.
Today I'm just down. Depressed. Wish I had enough dough so i can risk doing enough IVF to give us our children but worried about squandering my lil savings and not get desired results.
I need help.Pastors have ripped us off.Most of them wanted or wants something in return.
Just pray God can just do it and now too.
Wifey was not handling it well before till she signed out.Now is she just trying to live her life.
Its getting to me.I am a correct Guy that people admire and some envy cos I have got some other things going on for me.
I want above every thing else to be a father.Can't stand the stigma. I need help.Is there anyone out there who can help?
Real,genuine individual prolly been in this before and knows and understands how it feels and overcame.
I don't know.Just sad but cos I have a relationship with God no matter how ffed it is sometimes cos of my sins,I am still hopeful.

Olushola Areogun. Jesus gives kids, you dont have to pay neither can you buy his blessings. You and your woman can take a day off for counselling with pastor Olushola Areogun. God still has real servants.... Im glad that you will be so fruitful and your fruits will be exceedingly wonderful and some of Gods choicest
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
alexialin:

Inbetween am a lady
I became an inquisitive lady about what's happening in my family, especially my immediate family. Things were happening that I can't divulge here. I became lost, depressed ,extremely sad even suicidal . And mind you, my dad is late. I had to shake all these bad feelings and start asking questions. I need answers. So in my quest seeking for answers from my mum and from pastors, alfas, yes Alfas even traditionalists back then. I weighed everything they all told.. And they were all saying the same thing but a little difference here and there.. But they were saying the same thing and the solutions they were offering were different from each other.
So I became alert and was almost everything going on in my family and I deduced.. OK? So this is how it is abi? Mehn this life is deep.

My family personal experience was an eye opener for me. Have stopped doing what my family think is normal for one to do.. Have stopped it. And I will tell u categoritically, since I stopped following my family way of thinking . My life has been blissful, relationship with my man is growing strong by the day, unlike before. Business is moving well. Everything is on point. And my mum is my best friend too. Some family members in my extended family may say am heartless and I behave like a guy but hey! I need to do what's best for me and my mum to avoid stories that touch. Have seen and cried enough tears in the past when things were going wrong and extended family did nothing to help us. But just kept mum looking at us. My inner being had to toughen up and become a man. My feminine spirit died and withered away.
I became closer to God so as not to lose my bearing . my mind and spirit is alert, I also made my fiance understand the only person he should be concerned with is mum and my sibling and one of my uncles in Lagos. They rest is zero. He shouldn't bother himself on them, orelse he's looking for unforeseen disaster . He quickly grab.. Lol and he said don't worry he understands.
My dear, my past family story is long, touching and sad. But have learnt the hard way and I now know how to protect my future family with my fiance away from my extended family. It's a tough decision but I simply have to do it.. So that my unborn generation will not suffer unjustly.
Hold on to God. Learn to build yourself spiritually with words of God and wife too should follow suit. both of you will be safe and babies will come. Always pray together is very important. As u pray always, God will reveal solutions to what's going on around u.
God never fails.. He simply waiting for u and wife to come to Him through Christ Jesus for peace and solutions.
It's indeed well.

Please do u mind elaborating on how u handled these family issues, cuz I'm a young man, 22 starting to feel a bite of these issues
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
myking95:

Please do u mind elaborating on how u handled these family issues, cuz I'm a young man, 22 starting to feel a bite of these issues

Good evening, sensitive family issues are delicate. Am so relieved I have overcome Evey problematic member in my family. But I honestly can't divulge my family troubles and issues here. Pls pm me, then we can exchange Watsapp numbers and talk about these issues privately.
Thanks
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
Or if u are uncomfortable myking95 sending a pm. U can state what's going on with you and family and I will advice accordingly.
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
myking95:

Lol @myking95 shocked

So you are a snitch! I know you!
Changing your moniker and using another one will not hide who u really are!

Do u think I will be so dumbb to talk about spiritual issues in my family with u and on a public forum?? cheesy
Lol.. Someone close to me just told me u are snitch! U truly think your smart!
Well news flash! Your evil games won't work! Come and open my mouth so that u can use my family issues against me and my fiance . Ode! God punish you!
Evil thing.

Don't ever click. On my mentions anymore! Devil!
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Thread derailment....
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by ablejoe(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hi, so sorry for the pain. I replied earlier but i didnt see my post due to network.
If you are in Lagos. There is a Deeper life at Ilaje, Bariga. The district is Ilaje district of Deeper life church. The pastors there conduct prayers every Wednesdays by 6:45am. Just come there and recieve your miracle. Thanks
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
bonjovi12:
Thread derailment....

Sorry pls. sad
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
alexialin:

Lol @myking95 shocked

So you are a snitch! I know you!
Changing your moniker and using another one will not hide who u really are!

Do u think I will be so dumbb to talk about spiritual issues in my family with u and on a public forum?? cheesy
Lol.. Someone close to me just told me u are snitch! U truly think your smart!
Well news flash! Your evil games won't work! Come and open my mouth so that u can use my family issues against me and my fiance . Ode! God punish you!
Evil thing.

Don't ever click. On my mentions anymore! Devil!

Excuse me. First of all I'm not a devil.
Secondly I'm not a snitch
Thirdly this is my first naira land moniker
Foruthly you are being paranoid.
I sincerely need your input...and u are speaking what I don't know.
OK can u tell me ur real name...pm me
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
If your wife is 28day cycle. Count 14 days from start of menstruation. That is her most fertile day. Now count 3 days backward and 3 days forward from that 14th day. These are the most fertile days for any woman. Have sex only on these 7 days. Save your energy from random sex. You too will need to go for sperm count.
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by miqos02(m): 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
@bonjovi12. Please keep hope alive
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 05, 2017
myking95:

Excuse me. First of all I'm not a devil.
Secondly I'm not a snitch
Thirdly this is my first naira land moniker
Foruthly you are being paranoid.
I sincerely need your input...and u are speaking what I don't know.
OK can u tell me ur real name...pm me

Story.
keep deceiving yourself. Smmhhh.
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
alexialin:

Story.
keep deceiving yourself. Smmhhh.

All right... Keep wallowing in your paranoia
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
myking95:

All right... Keep wallowing in your paranoia

Wallow in paranoia indeed.
I don't even have your time.
Just stay your lane. Pepper body.
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2017
alexialin:

Wallow in paranoia indeed.
I don't even have your time.
Just stay your lane. Pepper body.

I can't believe this sha...but its all right..
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2017
@bonjovi12

1) hoping for a Miracle from god would have you fail time and time again. Not having children is just a stigma IN YOUR HEAD, and thinking in such a way can only make you a bad parent, since your need for children is for the wrong reason.

2) why exactly do you want children? To brag around your friends that you are "potent" OR to become a father and raise a family. If the latter is the case then go adopt any of the gazillions orphans in Naija, and be done with the torture.

3) I suggest you accept right away that you WONT have children of your own, unless your wife cheats on you (and pretends they are yours).

4) Stop dreaming and understand that there is more to life than having children... But hey, if that's why you got married (like most deluded Nigerians), then you failed!

5) be happy for the life you got, be happy to be healthy, be happy for your union, and enjoy life while it last. With your negative state of mind, you wouldn't make great parent

As for being ripped off by pastors, what do you expect from these criminals in robe?! You are the perfect prey. Ritualist will be in next in line.
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
@bonjovi12

1) hoping for a Miracle from god would have you fail time and time again. Not having children is just a stigma IN YOUR HEAD, and thinking in such a way can only make you a bad parent, since your need for children is for the wrong reason.

2) why exactly do you want children? To brag around your friends that you are "potent" OR to become a father and raise a family. If the latter is the case then go adopt any of the gazillions orphans in Naija, and be done with the torture.

3) I suggest you accept right away that you WONT have children of your own, unless your wife cheats on you (and pretends they are yours).

4) Stop dreaming and understand that there is more to life than having children... But hey, if that's why you got married (like most deluded Nigerians), then you failed!

5) be happy for the life you got, be happy to be healthy, be happy for your union, and enjoy life while it last. With your negative state of mind, you wouldn't make great parent

As for being ripped off by pastors, what do you expect from these criminals in robe?! You are the perfect prey. Ritualist will be in next in line.
Thank you for taking the time to comment.
I appreciate all your conclusions and judgment.Its obvious that you posses supernatural abilities to be able to come to the conclusions you made on my intentions or "the reason for my need to be a parent".Weldone Angel Brown.
I'm sure you are a lil bit confused about which position you want to maintain on the subject cos on one hand you are saying I would be a bad parent cos of my wrong reason why i want my kids and in the other hand I will not be able to have kids except my wife cheats on me...Daddy GO Brown.Decide which position you want to maintain.
Yeah!Did I share the contents of the erstwhile the Doctors report with you?Is That why you are so confident that she can have children but not mine.I.didn't right? But you just know right? Daddy God Brown the seer.
Finally every negative comment you have made I reject it vehemently and I say as God lives it shall be your portion. I will have my own kids from my own genes so that people like you who think that our God is not God would be out to shame.
NB:Lemme sound a note of warning to you Angel Brown.Tread carefully on my thread. I am cut from an ilk that you have absolutely no idea of. This is a faceless forum that bequeaths anonymity so you don't know me and I.don't know you.Lets keep it that way
You would be doing yourself a favour if you slink quietly off my thread.A word they say...

4 Likes

Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
@bonjovi12
These are my views on the subject, you may like them or not, they remain my views on the issue... And if you were just looking for feel good positive replies, you should have said so beforehand.

Again, by your post below, we can deduct that your need for children is to be able to feel like a potent man around your friends (who easily get their women pregnant), therefore YES, bad parent you will be.... And again, you best accept your situation right away, instead of daydreaming about kids, unless you wanna raise other people's kids as yours biologically (I hear pastors are good at impregnating people's wives, while claiming miracles)

PS adoption is not against the law, and there are many orphans out there in need of guardians.

Just heard that the wife of one of my guys that acted up during his marriage is preggies.Almost couple i know has kids
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
@bonjovi12
These are my views on the subject, you may like them or not, they remain my views on the issue... And if you were just looking for feel good positive replies, you should have said so beforehand.

Again, by your post below, we can deduct that your need for children is to be able to feel like a potent man around your friends (who easily get their women pregnant), therefore YES, bad parent you will be.... And again, you best accept your situation right away, instead of daydreaming about kids, unless you wanna raise other people's kids as yours biologically (I hear pastors are good at impregnating people's wives, while claiming miracles)

PS adoption is not against the law, and there are many orphans out there in need of guardians.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by mhizzpresh09(f): 11:30pm On Apr 05, 2017
Anointing breaks the yoke..am personally inviting you to my fellowship #holy dwelling place of God ministry # by hardel junction orji..apiti street owerri IMO state come and be blessed....

1 Like

Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by derato: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
not to worry bro,my sister stayed for 6 years no issue. But after dat year she was blessed with twin boy n gal.,d next year another gal and den another boy.she has 4 now..dats how God works..Just hold on to God.n check for internalheat in your bodies. it's always part of d case when I was single I can't remember missing my period but when I treated internal heat wen I got married.. hmmm I just dey take in any how.pls check well if ure in Akwa Ibom,wud ve taken her to d market to buy leaves for heat n purge before u say Jack hinmmmm,except it's attack,just pray deres nothing God can't do.it's well bro

2 Likes

Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 06, 2017
derato:
not to worry bro,my sister stayed for 6 years no issue. But after dat year she was blessed with twin boy n gal.,d next year another gal and den another boy.she has 4 now..dats how God works..Just hold on to God.n check for internalheat in your bodies. it's always part of d case when I was single I can't remember missing my period but when I treated internal heat wen I got married.. hmmm I just dey take in any how.pls check well if ure in Akwa Ibom,wud ve taken her to d market to buy leaves for heat n purge before u say Jack hinmmmm,except it's attack,just pray deres nothing God can't do.it's well bro
Amazing. Thank you.
Does the leaf have a name?We can look for it in our village.
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by derato: 6:46am On Apr 06, 2017
bonjovi12:

Amazing. Thank you.
Those the leaf have a name?We can look for it in our village.
I do no know d name but when it's dat market day I'll find out.its well bro.

1 Like

Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2017
derato:
I do no know d name but when it's dat market day I'll find out.its well bro.
Thank you.
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by Bishop4Christ(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
HI.. MY NAME IS BISHOP. AM FROM AKWA IBOM. PLS ANY BODY WHO CAN CONTACT THE PERSON WITH DIS HANDLE IN nairaland: "bonjovi12". SHOULD TELL HIM THAT HIS CASE IS SMALL B4 GOD. IF GOD CAN DO FOR COUPLE AFTER 15YEARS OF MARRIAGE,HE CAN EQUALLY DO IT FOR HIM. HE SHOULD CONTACT ME THROUGH 08062698799. AM BISHOP BY NAME. because AM SO INTERESTING IN HIS PROBLEM. LET HIM HAVE THE FAITH THAT HIS CASE IS SETTLE.HE SHOULD CONTACT ME WITH THE PHONE NO. ABOVE.
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
^^^ I was wondering how long it would take before these fraudsters in robe were gonna come with tales of holy water or Harry Potter nonsense.
Re: 6 Years Of Marriage No Children.i Am Getting Depressed And Sad by freshbear(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
bonjovi12:

I am literally standing in awe of you and your life experience.
Like I feel you completely. I am a very spiritual person and if not for that my marriage would have ended since and I wouldn't have been where I am today.But Gods grace has always been sufficient for me.
I.pray God gives me the grace to go back to my fervent prayer life.
Somehow I know I am going to have kids. That's sure and I would let u guys know.
For all those who are compassionate about every couple going through a waiting period,pls.pray for us.Lift us up before the throne of God.May God break every yoke preventing the manifestation of our children.
Keep in touch. Regards
Gotta quote you bro cuz I want to be part of history.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Buy A Toy Gun For Your Child? / Man Absconds As Wife Gives Birth To Triplets / Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.