Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

INTERVIEW: MY Energy Is Borne Out Of Joy...i Am Passionate About My Culture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / INTERVIEW: MY Energy Is Borne Out Of Joy...i Am Passionate About My Culture (293 Views)

#bbnaija: "Kidd Is My Play Mate, He Matches My Energy" -nengi To Ozo / I Don't Need To Smoke To Be High, My Energy Is Natural-denrele / Old Lady Cries Tears Of Joy As Lilian Esoro Gave Her Money To Start a Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INTERVIEW: MY Energy Is Borne Out Of Joy...i Am Passionate About My Culture by Godfreytimesblo(m): 12:53am On Apr 02, 2017
Delectable Ara, a renowned talking drummer

Her break into the music industry stunned everyone exceptionally because of her rare rendition of music. she is recognized approvingly because of her unlike anything else identity.

Having exuded flair with her class and brand of music, in an interview with Godfreytimes she says; I have always been an adventurous person and supremely believing it is part of her purpose in life.

Evidently , you will be remembered as a great musician being that you make people happy with your unlike anything else brand of music but where I am lost is your name 'Ara'...how did you come about it ? what is the message behind concerning your kind of music?

My real name is Aralola. my stage name was coined from it. the message behind my music is to always remind ourselves of who we really are as a people of culture.our core values as a people.

I could say you have given women power and will to do what they never imagined they could do...before you evolved , what they thought about the talking drum was wrong but today it is not so , huge thanks to you. how did you come about the know-how of this? what fuels the energy we see in you when performing?

I have always been an adventurous person ,always wanting to break new grounds , a go getter. I supremely believe it is part of my purpose in life. My energy on stage is borne out of my joy , my passion , love of my culture , putting the smiles on my fans faces...inner strength...I am passionate about my culture and art.

Correct me if am wrong but I think you are a very romantic person whom I feel believes in love, on the strength of this view of mine , I believe you would love to embark on a journey of a lifetime with a man again...what will you see that will make you say 'Yes I will' to him?

Yes I am a lover girl. very romantic. I am taken already.

May we know this man who has taken you already ?

Naaaaa...not now.

As you well know, your hair stands you out exceptionally...what else stands you out inwardly?

Inwardly, its my childlike heart which sometimes makes me an easy target and being resilient. which I believ is in every Nigerian.

Overtime I find you wear what you are comfortable in, as long as it fits and don't take a particular style...what directs your fashion sense?

Comfort and Culture

I gathered you have been endorsed as Ambassador of Culture by the revered Ooni of Ife...what are your plans on how to be responsive to the responsibilities of this duty

Work in Progress

There are some who believe the Drum Festival was not given its appreciable awareness , owing to the thoughts of only 30% of Nigerians were aware of it. what is your take on this and how do you suggest the awareness of this Festival will achieve more than its appreciable awareness

It was their first time an it was a success. there's room for improvements this year and more participation based on the budget made available.

When you look back in times of your marriage that ended , what would you like to speak up on that , to prevent ladies and mothers from making mistakes you made?

The signs are always there, NEVER ignore those signs. never you think that marriage will or can change anybody. LISTEN to parental advice and seek GOD's guidance. No SEX before marriage...NEVER be cajoled into it.

Should we expect something new from you in music? a new song?

YES.

More to follow on her new song

By GODFREYTIMES

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That Adekunle Gold Wrote His 'orente' Song For Simi? / Singer Sean Tizzle Set To Be A Father In August / Random Act Of Kindness Nigerian Man Amb Dion Osagie Dashing Money To Labourers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.