Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) (44676 Views)

Parents With Sickle Cell Kids How Do You Cope? / Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen / Boy Pranks His Mom By Acting Strange & Ignoring Her, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Chinekepikin: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2019
Here is a viral Video of a Nigerian boy who pranked his Igbo parents with fake snake currently trend online. The parent's reactions to the prank is so much hilarious to the extent his dad spoke Igbo by force.

See photos below, and watch the hilarious video here

Source :
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/nigerian-boy-prank-his-parents-with.html?m=1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Chinekepikin: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2019
The Boy want to give his parents high blood pressure!

See how people blasted the boy, Watch Video HERE and see how the parent's reacted to the prank. This not not funny at all, the way his Dad jump eh.

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by ShinqRambq: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2019
Poorly raised child,wat if d fada relapses Son of a blaady feminist,Sweetbuns pikin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2019
Get ready for the Yoruba kinda Abara if it was my mum. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by SweetBuns(f): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2019
ShinqRambq:
Poorly raised child,wat if d fada relapses Son of a blaady feminist,Sweetbuns pikin
Get a life

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Ayoswit(f): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
Children of these days undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by vizkiz: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
One thing I know for use is...

I can't raise my kids in a foreign county. They grow up dumb and stupid. Take this kid for example

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by EyezofGod120: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
lala no go like this na ,,,,Omo ale
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lala!
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by DMerciful(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
Nigerian parents that can be pranked with a snake by their son, are they really Nigerian parents?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Mopolchi: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2019
the boy na mumu angry
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by browncool(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Poor kid, you could have possibly given your Dad a heart attack then before you realized your mistake, it would have been too late to reverse

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by omoteacher(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Over fed pikin in a good society.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by johnnwobodo: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
E wan kill im mama and papa just to trend abi? undecided

Person wey suppose chop better beating...

Omo Ale buruku angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by nkwuocha: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
I see foolish people making so much noise about this prank.They will cry more than the parents of the boy...not surprised as many of them are raised here by sadistic parents. undecided undecided
It's called a prank and after all said and done the parents will have a great laugh.

Even people wey their Papa and Mama dey do WWF for house go still come here dey talk undecided

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
vizkiz:
One thing I know for use is...

I can't raise my kids in a foreign county. They grow up dumb and stupid. Take this kid for example
Very dumb boy..
He deserves better beating.
Nonsense. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Starboytwo(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
Abeg abeg abeg.... Naija peeps can't relate...
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Dadaboddo: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
I hate pranks, it kills

why not prank me with some $$$$

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by nkwuocha: 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
Una Papa wey dey naija no get attack from jumping from mile2 to mile 12 or from the many armed robber attacks here and there.Na person wey dey in a saner clime go come get attack from rubber snake!?!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by jericco1(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
inadequate home training
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
I don't know what to say so I rather n9t comment grin
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
jericco1:
inadequate home training
Na the abroad factor na..
Person wey dem suppose beat stupid and bastard commot for im body.
Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by LisaAnne(f): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
It's my birthday also! Una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile first ten people only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Spallanzani: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
nkwuocha:
Una Papa wey dey naija no get attack from jumping from mile2 to mile 12 or from the many armed robber attacks here and there.Na person wey dey in a saner clime go come get attack from rubber snake!?!
You are too dumb to know that if the parents are hypertensive, that prank can lead to cardiac arrest. Get some education kiddo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) by Mankosi: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
His dad spoke Igbo by force?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Dislikes Me / Nigerian Woman Delivers Sextuplets (3 Boys, 3 Girls) After 17 Years Of Marriage / Because I Am A Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.