Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

P-square, Paul Okoye And His Wife Are Expecting Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square, Paul Okoye And His Wife Are Expecting Twins (2121 Views)

Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins / The Interior And Exterior View Of The Hotel E-Money And Wife Are Holidaying / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square, Paul Okoye And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by oluwafrizzy(m): 7:19am On Apr 02, 2017
The couple who tied the knot 3 years ago are already parents to 4-year-old Andre. Insiders tell Pulse that Anita should be four or five months along and will be having her twins in the United States.

Anita that would usually share full photos of herself on her social media pages has gone quiet since last week..

She has also stopped sharing full shots probably hiding her bump from the public.
Also, their older brother and manager, Jude Okoye, is also expecting his second child with his ex-beauty queen, Ify Okoye!

The couple who tied the knot in July 2014, welcomed their first child in January 2015 and now they are expecting another.

full gist http://www.frizzyhub.com/2017/03/p-square-paul-okoye-and-his-wife-are.html
Re: P-square, Paul Okoye And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2017
Beyonce gave her the secret recipe.....
Re: P-square, Paul Okoye And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by oluwafrizzy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
hmm
Re: P-square, Paul Okoye And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by Utchgirl(f): 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
I wish her a very sound safe delivery.

Me too need twins.......

God help me ooooooo.
Re: P-square, Paul Okoye And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by oluwafrizzy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
Utchgirl:

Me too need twins.......

God help me ooooooo.

Hehehe.. pm me. let's work towards it
Re: P-square, Paul Okoye And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Utchgirl:

Me too need twins.......

God help me ooooooo.

amin!
Re: P-square, Paul Okoye And His Wife Are Expecting Twins by Utchgirl(f): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
lefulefu:
amin!
Tnx dear !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Innocent Man Who Spent 17 Years In Jail For A Crime He Did Not Commit / Mr Latin Bows Down To Greet RMD, Much Respect Great Rmd-latin +pic / 6 Facts About Davido Many People Do Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.