Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Fiance Visa Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fiance Visa Experience (3044 Views)

K1 Fiance Visa In Manila, Philippines / Stay In Nigeria With My #160 Job Or Go To Usa On A Fiance Visa ? / America Fiance Visa Takes How Many Months From The Filing Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiance Visa Experience by oyinbj: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2009
Happy boxing day, Does anyone has experience on fiance visa process and procedures, especially the Nigeria/Us embassy in Lagos. I need information and idea how it is there with the consulate officers.
Thanks
Re: Fiance Visa Experience by tEsLim(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2010
Please I need more information on this too. I've just printed my requirements out. And will be getting married in a month or two. My fiance is a citizen and she would want us to to move together back to the States. I was told not to apply for Immigrant visa , instead i should just apply for visitiing (i.e honeymoon) and then change my status when I get to the states. Any advice on this matter?
Re: Fiance Visa Experience by Mudley313: 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2010
tEsLim:

Please I need more information on this too. I've just printed my requirements out. And will be getting married in a month or two. My fiance is a citizen and she would want us to to move together back to the States. I was told not to apply for Immigrant visa , instead i should just apply for visitiing (i.e honeymoon) and then change my status when I get to the states. Any advice on this matter?

my advice is stick to the fiancee visa process to avoid complications, takes about a year but its worth the wait compared to being refused a visit visa n thus complicating the whole process or trying to adjust when u arrive the US, bottom line, its more smooth sailing long as u get your package right

oyinbj:

Happy boxing day, Does anyone has experience on fiance visa process and procedures, especially the Nigeria/Us embassy in Lagos. I need information and idea how it is there with the consulate officers.
Thanks

google fiancee or k1 visa and u will come across numerous sites n forums that will give u much braoder insight into the process from different perspective
Re: Fiance Visa Experience by shangsam: 5:07am On Sep 12, 2011
my fiance is from las vegas then he start file to be exact is july22,2011 then until now i never recived a letter from embassy?how many months should i wait the letter from the embassy i cant wait to get thier to my one and only love carl, i miss yoouuu so much
Re: Fiance Visa Experience by shangsam: 5:10am On Sep 12, 2011
my fiance he aslready recived a conformation about he file last august, but until now i never recived a letter from embassy for our finace visa, how many months to process all the things need to get thier, how mnay months to eb eaxact, plssss help

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Island Is A Local Government Area In Lagos Or What? / The Ocean Is Deeper Than We Think / Americans Will Need Visa To Enter Europe By 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.