Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Help Me With The Address Office Of Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) In Zaria! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me With The Address Office Of Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) In Zaria! (1698 Views)

Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment / 2 Job Openings At The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Nigeria / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With The Address Office Of Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) In Zaria! by myseyf(m): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2017
I got an SMS invite for written interview from Nrc, I reside in Kaduna so my interview Centre should be in Zaria. I need help with the address name of their office station in Zaria. Anyone who knows their address name should help!
I have tried using Google but only the Lagos headquarters address came up.
Re: Help Me With The Address Office Of Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) In Zaria! by myseyf(m): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2017
Don't read and go. Answer me please
Re: Help Me With The Address Office Of Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) In Zaria! by marmelo: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2017
U can drop at two bus stations when coming to zaria from kd, they either drop you at PZ or kwangila (fly over). If you are dropped at PZ simply stand at that spot you will see busses yelling Sabo! Sabo! Sabo!, enter n pay #30, don't drop till the last bus stop n when u drop simply take a bike n tell him railway office it's treatable bt since you new bike will be a better lead don't pay more than #40, secondly if they drop u at kwangila you will at that spot hear Sabo! Sabo! Sabo! Enter n tell the conductor railway hospital, it's at the left side of the road in case he forgets na #30. When you enter the hospital premises ask for railway office, it's treatable bt bike will help #30

3 Likes

Re: Help Me With The Address Office Of Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) In Zaria! by myseyf(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
marmelo:
U can drop at two bus stations when coming to zaria from kd, they either drop you at PZ or kwangila (fly over). If you are dropped at PZ simply stand at that spot you will see busses yelling Sabo! Sabo! Sabo!, enter n pay #30, don't drop till the last bus stop n when u drop simply take a bike n tell him railway office it's treatable bt since you new bike will be a better lead don't pay more than #40, secondly if they drop u at kwangila you will at that spot hear Sabo! Sabo! Sabo! Enter n tell the conductor railway hospital, it's at the left side of the road in case he forgets na #30. When you enter the hospital premises ask for railway office, it's treatable bt bike will help #30
Thanks so much! I'm very grateful.
Re: Help Me With The Address Office Of Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) In Zaria! by marmelo: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2017
myseyf:
Thanks so much! I'm very grateful.
my pleasure
Re: Help Me With The Address Office Of Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) In Zaria! by MrDKR(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2017
Helpful! Thankz...
Re: Help Me With The Address Office Of Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) In Zaria! by idee91: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
Any one invited for pupil Accountant coming to zaria ? Op what dis you apply for ?
Re: Help Me With The Address Office Of Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC) In Zaria! by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 06, 2017
Pls can anyone taking the test in Zaria drop his phone number. I was invited but intend leaving a little late due to tight schedule.
plsssssssssssssss fellow nairalanders. hellllppppppppppppp.

Mine:08054272507, 08032410846,

i'll like to know when the test will likely start.

Thankssssssssssssss

(1) (Reply)

Numerous Vacancies For Interns At Tizeti Network Limited / Please Can Someone Tell Me About Dataville Research Internship / Vacancy At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.