Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Nigerian Banks: Beautiful Brides To Be Courted By Would Be Grooms Or Not? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Banks: Beautiful Brides To Be Courted By Would Be Grooms Or Not? (1338 Views)

Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / What Is The Maximum Daily Deposit In Nigerian Banks? / 9 Nigerian Banks Make Top 1000 World Banks Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks: Beautiful Brides To Be Courted By Would Be Grooms Or Not? by MrCrackles(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2009
The fallout of the reforms embarked upon by the CBN coupled with the global financial meltdown has had a crushing effect on the state of Nigerian Banks from all perspectives. Restructuring and downsizing has flooded the labour market with bank workers and this added to the already teeming hopefuls of a bank employment.
Can Nigerian banks (Brides) still be courted by would be labour workers (grooms) in the labour market?
I feel the "grooms" have started looking at other sectors for "labour courtships"
Some are watching events unfold whilst putting their "courtship" plans with Nigerian banks on hold. . . .
Re: Nigerian Banks: Beautiful Brides To Be Courted By Would Be Grooms Or Not? by Theseer: 3:35am On Jan 06, 2010
If you are part of the groom wont you do the same? When you have financial obligation to meet.

(1) (Reply)

.. / I Am Intrested In Starting A Truck Shipping To Nigeria: / Happy Winning To All My Fans That Paly Premier Lotto Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.