Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

AFTER NYSC~OSOGBO VS LAGOS, Pls, advise me... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / AFTER NYSC~OSOGBO VS LAGOS, Pls, advise me... (637 Views)

Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do / Kindly Advise Me On The Behaviour Of My Managing Director / I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFTER NYSC~OSOGBO VS LAGOS, Pls, advise me... by Basseybruce: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Good morning fellow Nairalanders, pls, your candid advises are needed Asap, i wouldn't want to bore you with much write up, am a Corp member, I'll be passing out next week Friday, pls, is it advisable to stay with my Uncle in Lagos after the service year? I have my plans already of starting up my life in Osun state, I studied Education which i believe would spur my getting teaching job in one of these Private schools. I also have an handiwork.... Phone Engineering. I visited my Uncle last two weeks, and was like he hope i am preparing to come over, Oh sorry! I forgot to put it that i was staying with him before i came for service year(8 months there about), pls, from your pot of experience, is it advisable to go to Lagos and stay with him? Thanks as U help a Brother who is extremely in need of your thought. I appreciate U.
Re: AFTER NYSC~OSOGBO VS LAGOS, Pls, advise me... by doctimonyeka(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2017
Same here bro... Am about concluding my nysc scheme..... The million dollar question is.... 'what next

1 Like

Re: AFTER NYSC~OSOGBO VS LAGOS, Pls, advise me... by lonngmann(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2017
It all depends on you and your rapport with him
But if things are already good between you two, then I see no reason why you shouldnt move to Lagos, as long as he doesn't "use you".
What you plan to do in Osun state can be achieved in Lagos too, and I bet the pay will be better, and you dont have to worry about accommodation for now. plus if you really know your way around phones, then consider Lagos as a bigger market.

Good luck and congratulations.
I am also a batch A corp member serving in Enugu, but in stream 2. So I can relate

1 Like

Re: AFTER NYSC~OSOGBO VS LAGOS, Pls, advise me... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
No cause for alarm, "Fortune Chinedum Foundation" is here to present to you an internet job/business opportunity that guarantee you Minimum of N250,000 monthly. It is not Ponzi, Not MLM, Not MMM, they are legitimate online businesses that will help you build a reliable source of income that will be there for ever. Join others in this life changing opportunity today and you will forever be greatful.
For explanation and further clarification call 08141539562 Good luck!

1 Like

Re: AFTER NYSC~OSOGBO VS LAGOS, Pls, advise me... by Basseybruce: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Copied.... Thanks much.

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle ATM Dispense Errors: / Business Opportunity in Telecom Industry / Internship Placement Opportunity - 2nd Stream - Grab the opportunity now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.