Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I'm a driver I'm looking for a driving job Please Help me - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I'm a driver I'm looking for a driving job Please Help me (724 Views)

I'm Looking For This Car / Age Limits Of Getting A Driving Licence. / I'm Looking For A Yamaha Dirt Bike Or Super Moto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm a driver I'm looking for a driving job Please Help me by Obamimo: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2009
Dear Nairalander

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you all, please I'm a driver, I'm looking for job, please help me, so that i can be able to continue my education and also take care of my self, my wife and children.

If you have something good for me and a very attractive salary please email: obamimo@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: I'm a driver I'm looking for a driving job Please Help me by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2009
Obamimo:

Dear Nairalander

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you all, please I'm a driver, I'm looking for job, please help me, so that i can be able to continue my education and also take care of my self, my wife and children.

If you have something good for me and a very attractive salary please email: obamimo@gmail.com

Thanks.

The highlighted part really got to me, I hope you find something soon.

It would also help if you stated exactly where you are, so you could at least get offers in your local area.

All the best of luck, may the year 2010 bring all the best for you and your family.
Re: I'm a driver I'm looking for a driving job Please Help me by ayusman16(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2009
Siena:

The highlighted part really got to me, I hope you find something soon.

It would also help if you stated exactly where you are, so you could at least get offers in your local area.

All the best of luck, may the year 2010 bring all the best for you and your family.

Amen! Please post ur location, Qualifications and Tel number. Good luck.
Re: I'm a driver I'm looking for a driving job Please Help me by Fhemmmy: 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2009
Obamimo:

Dear Nairalander

Thanks.

Let me as you some questions:
1. How trustworthy are you ?
2. Can you get referral ?
3. What kinda of driving would u like - a commercial or must it be private?
We were thinking of starting a commercial transportation business, but been skeptical cos trusting a driver has been a problem.
However, there will be a twist to it.
We could talk more, if is it something that will interest you.
Re: I'm a driver I'm looking for a driving job Please Help me by german007(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2009
Obamimo:

Dear Nairalander

Thanks.

"so that i can be able to continue my education" That touched my heart.
I really wish you the best in all that you do.

Take care
Re: I'm a driver I'm looking for a driving job Please Help me by justauto(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2009
send your qualification to admin@automerchanting.com

(1) (Reply)

Sparkling 1995 Honda Bulldog For Urgent Sales N600k Banix 017383301 08035376690 / Bmw 6series Needed / Tokunbo Audi A4 98

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.