Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,489 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Help With My Rover 75 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help With My Rover 75 (945 Views)

China Makes Zotye T900, A Replica Of The Range Rover Sport - Photos / How Come Many Tokunbo Cars For Sale In Nigeria Have 75,000 Mileage? / Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With My Rover 75 by kingdom88: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
My rover 75 was converted to Honda engine and gear box but with no brainbox mechanic says it will select with selection rod and selection cables I have used it for one year and no issue I want to know if it will cause problems in the nearest future thanks
Re: Help With My Rover 75 by Whizpeter(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
I'm more interested in why you carried out that conversion...
Re: Help With My Rover 75 by nurey(m): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Whizpeter:

Rover 75 with the Rover engine is a rubbish car. I had a university mate who used it in school though it stands out, the wahala and mechanic visitation no be here.

I won't touch it with a long pole. Keep using it if it gives no issue just don't carry am travel for long distance.
Re: Help With My Rover 75 by SmartchoicesNG: 5:51am On Apr 03, 2017
pictures please
kingdom88:
My rover 75 was converted to Honda engine and gear box but with no brainbox mechanic says it will select with selection rod and selection cables I have used it for one year and no issue I want to know if it will cause problems in the nearest future thanks
Re: Help With My Rover 75 by Whizpeter(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2017
nurey:

Rover 75 with the Rover engine is a rubbish car. I had a university mate who used it in school though it stands out, the wahala and mechanic visitation no be here.

I won't touch it with a long pole. Keep using it if it gives no issue just don't carry am travel for long distance.

Wow.. Never knew this ooo!

And I like the portability of that car ooo!
Re: Help With My Rover 75 by kingdom88: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Whizpeter:
rover 75 has a very bad engine and my Mech recommended it
Re: Help With My Rover 75 by kingdom88: 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Whizpeter:

Wow.. Never knew this ooo!

And I like the portability of that car ooo!
rover 75 is a cool car very nice interior and very balanced car on road

1 Like

Re: Help With My Rover 75 by kingdom88: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
nurey:

why should I avoid long distance
Re: Help With My Rover 75 by kingdom88: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Whizpeter:
the engine overheated and went off but I want to know if the conversion without brainbox has any issue on it
Re: Help With My Rover 75 by nurey(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
kingdom88:
why should I avoid long distance

Because only the mechanic who did the conversion knows how things work, if the car develop fault on the journey, the new mechanic may cause more damage or not able to fix the car.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help With My 2001 Nissan Altima / Swapping Car Engine : Professionals Please Help! / All System All-make(brand Scanner With Special Functions NT644 (two Months Used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.