Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,995 members, 7,956,707 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Please Advice On These Cars. Gazzuzz And Co. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Advice On These Cars. Gazzuzz And Co. (591 Views)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice On These Cars. Gazzuzz And Co. by Deprofessional(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
For sometimes now, I have been asking questions about cars.

The problem has been being able to raise the right amount.

The rainy season is almost here and I need a var to go to work.

please auto experts, with a budget of N1m, will I be able to get any of the following:
2001 Toyota Camry, 2001 Honda civic.
All i4 engine config., auto transmission, etc.

which would you advice based on fuel economy, ruggedness and durability?

Must not be Nigerian used.
Re: Please Advice On These Cars. Gazzuzz And Co. by Day169: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
..These are tough times, but you might be lucky especially if it is a manual transmission.
The Civic comes with a smaller engine and so might be more economical.
All the best.
Re: Please Advice On These Cars. Gazzuzz And Co. by Deprofessional(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Day169:
..These are tough times, but you might be lucky especially if it is a manual transmission.
The Civic comes with a smaller engine and so might be more economical.
All the best.

Sorry sir, what does smaller engine mean?
I hope I can travel from borno to calabar with it?
Re: Please Advice On These Cars. Gazzuzz And Co. by Day169: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Deprofessional:

Sorry sir, what does smaller engine mean?
I hope I can travel from borno to calabar with it?
..you can even travel to the moon if you so desire (just kidding), as long as the engine is in good shape. smiley
The engine size, refers to the engine capacity or bore size which often gives an idea of the power output and translates into rate of fuel consumption of the car.
So ordinarily, the bigger the engine the higher the rate of consumption.

(1) (Reply)

Knowing Your Car's Specific Spark Plug Type / I Need Help With The Brain Box Of My Nissan Sunny N16 Model / Help! My Car Goes Off When I Put In Drive Or Reverse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.