Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

My Vote Gave Tboss The Highest Vote This Week - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Vote Gave Tboss The Highest Vote This Week (390 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss The Third Housemate Evicted From The Big Brother House / BBNaija: Tboss Gave A Ninja A Material & It Sparks Outrage / 'I Never Gave Kemen Consent'- Tboss Reveals How She Found Out Kemen Violated Her (2) (3) (4)

My Vote Gave Tboss The Highest Vote This Week by emekaRaj(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Since multi choice started this big brother show, I have never voted for any house mate, both bbafrica and bbnaija. But something happened last week that change that. I hate oppression, how can everybody gang up against an innocent girl.

Everybody hate tboss, but if you ask them, why? they dnt have any good reason. It Becomes too much that she cried on Tue, wondering why d house mate hated her so much even though she showed everybody love.

That's when I said anough is anough she must stay. I said i have never voted before but its going to start now. If I vote her she is not only going to stay but she is going to lead in the vote and dats What happened.

Na only once i voted for her though lol. But imagine how many of me voted with the same reason that propel me to vote.

Abeg let's continue the vote for her

Destroyer Comedy Download / Laughbone Ribs Cracking Video / Who Gives Channel Tv Best TV Award?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5