Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Vote For Tboss And Win A Prize! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vote For Tboss And Win A Prize! (587 Views)

Omosede Igbinedion Shows Support For Tboss / #bbnaija: Unilag Students Queue Up To Collect Recharge Cards To Vote For Tboss. / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Tboss And Win A Prize! by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
First of all, I am in no way related to Tboss or really interested in BBN

I just donot appreciate the fact that people hate her for knowing jet owners! grin

Well I am from Edo State so I should support my own wink

Therefore I came to this conclusion;
Vote for Tboss via SMS, send a proof with your phone number and receive instant #100 topup

To vote for Tboss via SMS:
Send "Vote TBOSS' to 32052
It costs #30

Vote for Tboss via WeChat, send a proof( showing you used up your 100 votes) with your phone number and receive instant #200 topup

To vote via WeChat:
Go to your Google Play store or Apple store and download the WeChat app. Once the app is downloaded on your phone, register using your mobile number. Then add the AfricaMagicTV official account as a contact.  

- From the AfricaMagic account, select BBNaija, and VOTE. You will be prompted to validate your number by typing it with the international dialling code [ +234] format. You will receive a code which your type in, and you will then be validated!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Vote For Tboss And Win A Prize! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
What drugs are you people on?

1 Like

Re: Vote For Tboss And Win A Prize! by optional1(f): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
i dy come

btw i dy with omo Kogi Debbie
Re: Vote For Tboss And Win A Prize! by optional1(f): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

kaduna weed
Re: Vote For Tboss And Win A Prize! by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

BossNation drugs, you should try it

1 Like

Re: Vote For Tboss And Win A Prize! by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
optional1:
i dy come

btw i dy with omo Kogi Debbie

Sly her for this week
Vote TBOSS grin
Re: Vote For Tboss And Win A Prize! by optional1(f): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Sly her for this week Vote TBOSS grin

cos of 2h i go vote tbox..
Rather vote bisola
Re: Vote For Tboss And Win A Prize! by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
optional1:

cos of 2h i go vote tbox..

Rather vote bisola
Think about it wink
Re: Vote For Tboss And Win A Prize! by AlexisM16: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
First of all, I am in no way related to Tboss or really interested in BBN

I just donot appreciate the fact that people hate her for knowing jet owners! grin

Well I am from Edo State so I should support my own wink

Therefore I came to this conclusion;
Vote for Tboss via SMS, send a proof with your phone number and receive instant #100 topup

To vote for Tboss via SMS:
Send "Vote TBOSS' to 32052
It costs #30

Vote for Tboss via WeChat, send a proof( showing you used up your 100 votes) with your phone number and receive instant #200 topup

To vote via WeChat:
Go to your Google Play store or Apple store and download the WeChat app. Once the app is downloaded on your phone, register using your mobile number. Then add the AfricaMagicTV official account as a contact.  

- From the AfricaMagic account, select BBNaija, and VOTE. You will be prompted to validate your number by typing it with the international dialling code [ +234] format. You will receive a code which your type in, and you will then be validated!

I'm in

I have like 9 SIM cards, please prepare my recharge vouchers
Re: Vote For Tboss And Win A Prize! by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
AlexisM16:

I'm in

I have like 9 SIM cards, please prepare my recharge vouchers

ce n'est pas un problème

But I would need to get 10 people first before the game can proceed

(1) (Reply)

Video of Tboss's Failed Attempt To Recite Naija Anthem And National Pledge / About NETFLIX Nigeria Videos | How To Setup And Watch NETFLIX Videos In Nigeria / ‘Why Mtn Dropped Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.