Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Rapper Skales Just Acquire A Brand New Range Rover to celebrate birthday (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Skales Just Acquire A Brand New Range Rover to celebrate birthday (photo) (992 Views)

Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover / Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday / Toke Makinwa's Customized Number Plate Of Her New Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Skales Just Acquire A Brand New Range Rover to celebrate birthday (photo) by eyesoflagos: 3:36am On Apr 03, 2017
RAPPER SKALES JUST ACQUIRE A BRAND NEW RANGE ROVER (PHOTO)
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/04/skales-treats-himself-to-brand-new.html

Nigerian singer and rapper, Skales has just gotten himself a brand new 2016 Range Rover car rumoured to be worth millions of Naira. The singer took to his IG page to show off the new whip. Captioning the photo, he wrote:
'It's been blessings upon blessings - I've worked real hard over the years and to celebrate my day; I think I deserve to spoil myself. Meet my new baby; the latest addition to my toys.'

Re: Rapper Skales Just Acquire A Brand New Range Rover to celebrate birthday (photo) by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 03, 2017
I'll be back
Re: Rapper Skales Just Acquire A Brand New Range Rover to celebrate birthday (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:55am On Apr 03, 2017
Is it that you don't know​ a 2016 model of range Rover sport or you just want to make noise ehn op?...That's not even a 2013 model....Looks more like a pimped 2010 model and it definitely cant be brand new.

All the same good for him,but bloggers make una calm down biko.
Re: Rapper Skales Just Acquire A Brand New Range Rover to celebrate birthday (photo) by stanway(m): 6:17am On Apr 03, 2017
oluwa abegi bless our hustle
Re: Rapper Skales Just Acquire A Brand New Range Rover to celebrate birthday (photo) by edidiongmichael(m): 6:53am On Apr 03, 2017
grin
Re: Rapper Skales Just Acquire A Brand New Range Rover to celebrate birthday (photo) by adorablepepple(f): 7:17am On Apr 03, 2017
Where is the front of the car
Re: Rapper Skales Just Acquire A Brand New Range Rover to celebrate birthday (photo) by Berbierklaus(f): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Is it that you don't know​ a 2016 model of range Rover sport or you just want to make noise ehn op?...That's not even a 2013 model....Looks more like a pimped 2010 model and it definitely cant be brand new.

All the same good for him,but bloggers make una calm down biko.
grin

Abeg leave am,whether old or new he buy machine grin and still remains my celebrity crush tongue
But the guy no dey look my side cryembarassed
Re: Rapper Skales Just Acquire A Brand New Range Rover to celebrate birthday (photo) by JeffreyJames(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

grin

Abeg leave am,whether old or new he buy machine grin and still remains my celebrity crush tongue
But the guy no dey look my side cryembarassed

You want him number? grin
Re: Rapper Skales Just Acquire A Brand New Range Rover to celebrate birthday (photo) by Berbierklaus(f): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2017
JeffreyJames:

You want him number? grin
Shey he go look my side? embarassed
Re: Rapper Skales Just Acquire A Brand New Range Rover to celebrate birthday (photo) by JeffreyJames(m): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Shey he go look my side? embarassed

Is your yansh and breast big like Nikki's own? grin

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Sworn Into Office As Senior Special Adviser To Kogi State Governor / Nigerian Transgender, Noni Salma, Shares Lovely New Photos / Dbanj Welcomes Baby Boy With His Wife, Shares Snapshot Of His Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.